d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Toxic Players In Us West
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,144.00
Jan 23 2018 12:38am
This post is to help avoid toxic players in US West.

Currently I am playing US West Hardcore Ladder. When I join baal run's I wish to simply complete the run and make friends if possible with everyone I meet. Everything has been great in the community until I had a run in with a sorceress call OakTown. This person's account name is Nathan87. I joined his baal runs and completely separate days and we had the exact same issue. I wanted to help kill Baal and he insisted that I cannot. When I tried to ask why he continued to make fun of me, call out all spelling error I was making when trying to communicate with him, and went hostile on me trying to kill my character doing the runs.

Now I can understand that I should just avoid this player and move onto another Baal run, but their are no other Baal runs. Basically this guy is running the only Baal runs, turns everyone in these runs against me because I was simply asking why we cannot get close to Baal and help kill him.

I am looking for justice, I am looking for retribution. This sort of behavior should not go on without punishment.

So this is my attempt to have a place to go to know which players to avoid and why.

Sorceress - OakTown
Account - Nathan87

Please add more to the list of disorderly players with terrible conduct. Anything helps when dealing with these sort of people.

Thank You
A409tiger
Gold: 1.85
Jan 23 2018 01:09am
Haha, this is all coming from a guy whom claimed he would IP track and kill Nathan. Man, if somebody asks you not to take loot you either listen or start your own game. You can whine all you like but you are the one flipping off the rails.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 23 2018 01:26am
Pussy
Gold: 1.85
Jan 23 2018 01:40am
Claiming others have terrible conduct when your whole purpose was to continually join games to "flame" and threaten in real life is a tad passed hypocritical. All of this after already understanding what was expected of you in his runs as you stated yourself this is not your first run in with him over the same exact issue.

You were the odd man out in a full game and everybody understood why you were a problem. Worst thing about your little tantrum is it was over his greed. He ended up not looting a single item the entire set of runs and others gained all sorts of loot. You just have an authority issue and felt entitled to do what you please. that left you uninvited/alienated. But that sure didn't stop you from joining the runs and trying to cause tension.
Jan 23 2018 07:55am
Seems like thecarebear is Nathan87's friend and would like to continue to try and belittle me as well as spread lies about what really happened. Good to know we have another person to add to this list.

If you really have nothing better to do other than control how others play in your* public games than I will simply avoid these Baal runs until I have strong enough characters to actually run myself. The problem with people like you is that you think if someone does not follow your made up rules you can belittle them, disrespect them, call them names and isolate that person to a point where a fun and friendly game turns into a nightmare and any help that person can get from others in the community instantly is lost all because of this over controlled personality.

I do not think I have authority issues. The authority of Diablo 2 is the games rules. The game has rules and that is that, no authority needed. I think the real problem is over controlling sense of entitlement for simply teleporting to target destination aka The Throne Room. I have been playing diablo 2 for 18 years on and off and never have I had people act this way in this game.

This activity needs to stop and I will challenge you every step of the way to make sure justice is served and the people of this community knows who the real bad people are.

Thank You
A409tiger

This post was edited by a409tiger on Jan 23 2018 07:56am
Jan 23 2018 11:32am
Bro. Shut... the... fuck... up. You whine more than a pregnant female
Jan 23 2018 06:22pm
You are only proving my point. Thank You
Gold: 0.76
Jan 23 2018 06:28pm
pm TriWinning@jsp for info on OakTown. they are both heay into the EU non-eth bvb scene
Gold: 4.20
Warn: 40%
Jan 24 2018 12:12pm
West is my realm
Jan 25 2018 05:13pm
What the fuck is this guy talking about
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll