d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > World Trigger
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 27 2018 06:15pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 25 2018 02:52am)
This looks terrible....

I'll give it a shot at some point down the road, but I checked out a couple trailers/clips, and the animation of the big monsters is that awful fucking half CGI shit, and the weapons/characters all look/sound/act kiddy and cheesy as fuck. Maybe that's what they're going for? I uh know, I have to watch it before giving an apt review, but this does not look promising, certainly can't be the "best" anime ever.

Triggered.
Gold: 2,130.00
Jan 27 2018 06:24pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Jan 27 2018 06:25pm)
it's nothing like One Punch Man in the slightest. (they're not even a part of the same genre)
MHA isn't exactly that great either as it's fairly standard shounen characters/plot so i guess it does have that in common with it.

both OPM and World Trigger, have class rankings (S, A, B, etc) in thier organizations. And in both anime, thier fighitng against aliens or ppl from outsite thier world
Gold: 29.00
Jan 27 2018 07:53pm
Quote (FamilyGuyViewer @ Jan 27 2018 06:24pm)
both OPM and World Trigger, have class rankings (S, A, B, etc) in thier organizations. And in both anime, thier fighitng against aliens or ppl from outsite thier world

those points still don't make the series "like" OPM. lol
That's like saying just because 2 series have a character with the same name must mean they're "like" each other or maybe because you seen them eat curry in both series etc..
that's a really stupid point to draw a comparison.

also aliens?? he/they only fought aliens during 1 arc/few eps.
most of the monsters in the series are either human created or existing ones hidden in the shadows already on earth. (like the current Monster Association arc)

This post was edited by Dragonox on Jan 27 2018 07:58pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll