d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Quick Question About Games Bought From Psn Network
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Jan 22 2018 02:22am
Quote (Property_Damage @ Jan 20 2018 01:34pm)
And if you violate their ToS you can be banned and blocked from all of your digital content, so dont ever think the digital stuff you bought is yours forever, they can still take it away from you, pretty fucked up huh? Oh and there is no refund in that what so ever, they can steal back there shit no questions asked, now thats gangsta! Lmao

They let everyone return no man's sky.

PSN doesn't let you return any digitally downloaded game?

I know xbox allows you to return a game bought digitally as long as you have less then 2 hours playtime and do it within 14 days. I think you are limited to how many times you can do this as well. I always assumed PSN had a similar system but never looked into it.
Gold: 9,181.50
Jan 22 2018 10:36am
Quote (Goobear @ Jan 22 2018 03:22am)
They let everyone return no man's sky.

PSN doesn't let you return any digitally downloaded game?

I know xbox allows you to return a game bought digitally as long as you have less then 2 hours playtime and do it within 14 days. I think you are limited to how many times you can do this as well. I always assumed PSN had a similar system but never looked into it.

For whatever reason NMS was the only exception in a digital game being allowed a refund and i think there was a limit to it
Like if you played the entire thing and got the platinum trophy there wasnt gonna be a refund because i was gonna try that but i asked around and was told i wouldnt be refunded
And i think if you can proove that there was a fraudulent purchase made through your account you can also be refunded but thats a headache in itself
Other than that, all digital purchases are final (for the most part)
Im pretty sure it states that when you purchase anything through the psn store
I think it would be a cool idea if they implemented a trade-in feature but i dont ever see that happening in all honesty
Edit: the NMS refund, was that for digital returns or physical return, or both, i cant remember exactly now

This post was edited by Property_Damage on Jan 22 2018 10:39am
Gold: 0.69
Jan 22 2018 11:28am
Quote (Property_Damage @ Jan 22 2018 08:36am)
For whatever reason NMS was the only exception in a digital game being allowed a refund and i think there was a limit to it
Like if you played the entire thing and got the platinum trophy there wasnt gonna be a refund because i was gonna try that but i asked around and was told i wouldnt be refunded
And i think if you can proove that there was a fraudulent purchase made through your account you can also be refunded but thats a headache in itself
Other than that, all digital purchases are final (for the most part)
Im pretty sure it states that when you purchase anything through the psn store
I think it would be a cool idea if they implemented a trade-in feature but i dont ever see that happening in all honesty
Edit: the NMS refund, was that for digital returns or physical return, or both, i cant remember exactly now

It was for both I believe. I remember Sony saying if you returned no man's sky you would be locked out from ever buying it again digitally or something.
I think it would be cool if they implemented a system similar to Xbox because sometimes people make mistakes when buying a game and even if they only let you do one return a year I think that would be cool.

I personally was probably one of the only people to enjoy no name sky. Was a fun relaxing game to mess around on from time to time.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll