d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > Fortnight > Discuss And Share
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Feb 28 2018 12:00pm
Quote (GoldenHammer @ Feb 28 2018 12:16am)
Starting to get better myself, around 5+KDA this season so far. Not saying much but anyways improving :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdU6t9rCfEc

that was sick af
Gold: 293.50
Feb 28 2018 04:00pm
Quote (rc3mil @ Feb 28 2018 01:32am)
Can I spawn with a fucking SCAR L or not

LMFAO
Gold: 3,124.21
Feb 28 2018 06:18pm
Quote (Goobear @ 27 Feb 2018 22:36)
Umm they removed the regular smgs so you are wrong. They will likely remove the crossbow before they add another weapon as well.

Shields are not an issue since you have so many ways to get them. They used to be an issue when there was only big shields but with minis and slurps it's extremely common to get at least 50 shield. They needed to add other ways to get shields to make it more common to balance it all out.

Chug jug
Shield potion
Mini shield
Slurp

That definitely isn't half the loot pool....

What weapons need balancing?

I'm going to assume you are a passive player so getting loot is probably difficult for you but the majority of the player base definitely disagrees with you about the loot pool being messed up I can promise you that.

Removing white smgs didnt do anything tbh, just more pistol in the early game. If anything its worse imo
Like I said, there is too many ways items that give shields.
What weapons need balancing? What are the weapons that everyone use. Scar, pump, bolt, rpg. Instead of adding new weapons that wont be used at all, balance those weapons, or simply add other guns that will compete with it. They are adding things like crossbow to make those weapons feel more rare, so less people have those in the end-game. Which isnt really working.

You dont know anything about the "majority" of the player base, only you and the people you play with probably. Glad to know you are enjoying the game tho, it is indeed a very fun game none the less

This post was edited by FrankPrime on Feb 28 2018 06:35pm
Gold: 0.69
Mar 1 2018 06:16pm
Quote (FrankPrime @ Feb 28 2018 04:18pm)
Removing white smgs didnt do anything tbh, just more pistol in the early game. If anything its worse imo
What weapons need balancing? What are the weapons that everyone use. Scar, pump, bolt, rpg. Instead of adding new weapons that wont be used at all, balance those weapons, or simply add other guns that will compete with it. They are adding things like crossbow to make those weapons feel more rare, so less people have those in the end-game. Which isnt really working.

You dont know anything about the "majority" of the player base, only you and the people you play with probably. Glad to know you are enjoying the game tho, it is indeed a very fun game none the less

Umm scar is used because higher rarity more damage. I don't think you understand how the loot system works

Pump is used for more damage but slower fire rate so it can be punished easily. The tactical is used just as much

The M16 is used more because it's more common.

You sound like a complete moron complaining about those weapons because they don't need to be balanced.

You literally don't understand the loot system and ofc people will use a bolt over semi most the time because more damage. You are literally clueless my dude.

This post was edited by Goobear on Mar 1 2018 06:19pm
Gold: 26,110.00
Mar 3 2018 10:13am
Quote (Goobear @ Mar 1 2018 07:16pm)
Umm scar is used because higher rarity more damage. I don't think you understand how the loot system works

Pump is used for more damage but slower fire rate so it can be punished easily. The tactical is used just as much

The M16 is used more because it's more common.

You sound like a complete moron complaining about those weapons because they don't need to be balanced.

You literally don't understand the loot system and ofc people will use a bolt over semi most the time because more damage. You are literally clueless my dude.

Lol... true ^ ... not replying to any hate on the montage cause again I know my 15 year old brother is better than half of the kids ( or adults that act like kids) on this fourm.
Gold: 2,022.00
Mar 3 2018 12:19pm
Quote (zNick @ Feb 28 2018 10:00am)
that was sick af

Nice sig man

This post was edited by Bicks on Mar 3 2018 12:19pm
Mar 3 2018 02:57pm
Quote (Massous24 @ 3 Mar 2018 12:13)
Lol... true ^ ... not replying to any hate on the montage cause again I know my 15 year old brother is better than half of the kids ( or adults that act like kids) on this fourm.

its the internet... what were you expecting

This post was edited by FrankPrime on Mar 3 2018 03:26pm
Gold: 13,639.75
Mar 5 2018 06:59am
Quote (FrankPrime @ 28 Feb 2018 18:18)

Do you not follow the updates? They just nerfed the pump shotguns so you cant double pump anymore.
Mar 5 2018 09:55am
Quote (Mrcrawley @ 5 Mar 2018 08:59)
Do you not follow the updates? They just nerfed the pump shotguns so you cant double pump anymore.

i know that, its also the only smart update they did in months
All ive been saying, is that if they are adding new weapons, make them actually useful and have an impact on the game, instead of using them to fill up the loot pool.
none of the weapons they added had any impact on the game. At the end of the day its always going to be the same setup that people use at the end.
it just gets old imo.

And it seems like all they are working on is adding more and more of them instead of fixing the game.

This post was edited by FrankPrime on Mar 5 2018 10:23am
Gold: 6.00
Mar 6 2018 03:21pm
Believe it or not some ppl play for fun and like to use useless loot.

Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll