d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Overwatch 2 > New To The Game
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,621.69
Feb 23 2018 06:04pm
best thing to start is to play all the characters - that way you get a feel of what the are like and how they play which is useful when going against them as well

If you find a role - dps/tank/support you prefer i'd say focus on characters in them and pick 1/2 from the others to get good at. If you play comp you will find you won't always get the character you want to play (unless you are a one trick on a shit char in that case kys)

if you watch some OWL games you will see the meta characters/comps for maps which you should probably focus on understanding
Gold: 39,837.69
Feb 23 2018 08:16pm
Quote (Reset @ Feb 23 2018 07:04pm)
best thing to start is to play all the characters - that way you get a feel of what the are like and how they play which is useful when going against them as well

If you find a role - dps/tank/support you prefer i'd say focus on characters in them and pick 1/2 from the others to get good at. If you play comp you will find you won't always get the character you want to play (unless you are a one trick on a shit char in that case kys)

if you watch some OWL games you will see the meta characters/comps for maps which you should probably focus on understanding

Yeah I have been playing for long enough now that I have 2-3 heroes in each class that Im really good/good/decent with. So I can work in any situation
Go Back To Overwatch 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll