d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Independent Works In The Social Sciences. > This Could Change The World
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 268.15
Feb 24 2018 02:09pm
What I say in the message #73 is very important.
Unfortunately, even today, there are many malevolent people in the Catholic community.
It's something rather negative, but it's not necessarily dramatic, it's not necessarily a serious problem.

My paternal grandfather died because of the malevolence of a person of Catholic culture.
Catholics sometimes have a very important malevolence.

Malevolence is often badly perceived by Sephardic Jews, and by Muslims.
In the Muslim community, an evil person is called "mortof".
It is a very pejorative term.

Muslim intelligence is quick interpretation.
Malevolence is therefore very badly perceived.

Catholics are often malevolent, even if it does not always translate into acts.
It must be understood that malevolence is evident.

Malevolence is a set of things:
  • do not help a depressed person

• do not help a person who makes mistakes, and who damages his health

• Wearing a seatbelt by car is mandatory, even if you drive very slowly. It is not normal.

• Suicide is forbidden, while it could sometimes help to alleviate some suffering. It is not normal.
    Suicide should be allowed, but regulated.

• Off-piste is allowed by law, which is rather positive. Taking a few risks is sometimes good for morale.
    The rich have the right to take risks.

• Crossing the road outside pedestrian crossings is prohibited.
    The poor do not have the opportunity to take risks.

• It is this kind of negligence that is serious because it creates very important inequalities between the rich and the poor.

Catholics have a special negligence that shows their lack of thoughtfulness towards the poor and unhappy people.
Thus, they are perceived as malevolent people.

The second point is that Muslims have a lot of trouble getting things done when they are dealing with malveolent people.
The intelligence of the Muslims reaches its limit.
In the face of malevolent people, Muslims are messing around, and they are committing crimes.
Faced with malevolence, Muslims fail to achieve much.
When there are malevolent people in the area, the Jews are better at accomplishing great things.

Catholic malevolence is a sum of negligence and reasoning that is a little too pragmatic.

At the international level, malevolence is not prohibited.
In the USA, people prefer to let people die rather than risk giving them an electric shock.
We can not therefore consider that Catholics are wrong.

At the international level, nobody claims to gather enough social intelligence to organize a healthy peace.
If Muslims are frightened by Catholic malevolence, then it seems that they are right to react.

My opinion is that malevolence must be allowed, but controlled and regulated.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Feb 24 2018 02:14pm
Feb 24 2018 02:47pm
It seems that in Israel, the Ashkenazim have a position of superiority over the Sephardim.
What do I think?
I think it's not something positive.
Ashkenazi are capable of hysteria to confront Catholics in case of need.
The Sephardim are able to be furious, to face the Muslims in case of need.
I think there is a balance that must be respected.

How to achieve this balance?
We must succeed in obtaining independence from the USA:
  • Jews must make a request to the United Nations, so that Jews have more territories. Jews must emphasize the importance of their particular intelligence.

• Capitalism must be installed in Israel.

We must be careful that the Ashkenazim do not take advantage of this imbalance.
It is especially the Sephardim who must do this work to install capitalism, and to claim more territories.
I also think it would be good for Jews to have Protestant allies, perhaps the English.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Feb 24 2018 02:51pm
Feb 24 2018 03:02pm
In France, the position of the Jews is rather delicate.
It is difficult to cultivate moderation in the current configuration.
On the one hand, there are Muslims who are panicked in the face of Catholic malevolence.
On the other side, there are Catholics, who are more and more aggressive, because of the crimes committed by Muslims.

We can not always cultivate moderation in the middle of these two groups.
We need allies.
We need Protestants who will let know that malevolence must be officially authorized, and that it must be controlled and regulated.
Feb 24 2018 03:17pm
What do I think about Benyamin Netanyahou?
Benyamin Netanyahou has a delicate position:
  • today, the Jewish community has little intelligence because it has been deprived of countries for thousands of years.

• at the scale of a country, there is a balance that must be respected, because there is a need for a balance between intelligence and irreprohibition (irréprochabilité).

• Benyamin Netanyahou must be irreproachable.

• it is not easy for him to be irreproachable because he has great responsibilities, and Israel is facing great conflicts.

I do not particularly like Benyamin Netanyahou.
But I hope he will succeed, and I support him, and by this message I send him my encouragement to lead Israel well.
Feb 24 2018 03:36pm
There are some things that particularly bother me in society:
  • In France, the Ashkenazim tend to want to know everything.
    I like those who cultivate performance, and who manipulate knowledge.
    But in France, the Ashkenazi do more than that. In France, the Ashkenazim want to know everything, and that sometimes reaches our private life, and it shows a lack of decency.

• In France, people of Catholic culture tend to be stupid.
    In high school, there were people in my class who were very friends with an Iranian who had just immigrated.

These are the two things that bother me the most in today's society.
Feb 25 2018 04:01pm
Have you ever noticed that sometimes, without doing it on purpose, you sing instead of talking?
Sometimes, to say thank you to a child who does me a favor, I say "thank you", singing.
I go in the treble, then I come back in the bass.

I do not really realize it.
If I am asked what I have just sung, I must re-sing it so that I know the melody I have sung.

So what?
When I speak English, it's a little bit the same.
I know what I want to say.
And the English language is a language rather simple to speak.

I let the words come out of my mouth, without really knowing what words I'm pronouncing.
People usually notice it.

So what?
In general, it's scary to people.
It's involuntary.
It's often a handicap.
It is sad that this Moslem intelligence, which the Sephardim have managed to acquire, is for us a handicap.
It's the quick interpretation and a thorough understanding of things that allow me to speak quickly.
It's sad that it's a handicap.

I think it's better (for the Sephardic community) to admit that we have these abilities, rather than conceal these powerful abilities.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Feb 25 2018 04:02pm
Feb 25 2018 04:26pm
Here are some notions in Muslim culture that I find "interesting":
  • provoke things
    If you see something weird, it's better to take a closer look at it than to stay in the dark.

• some Muslims, especially those who are from Wahhabism, say that "Jews are pigs"
    Jews could avoid despair, being a bit dishonest.
    Is it wrong to suffer a misfortune that could be avoided?

• the Jews will disappear
    Muslims immediately pose a sensitive question, rather than waiting for a critical moment to ask this question, as did Catholics.

• to accomplish great things, you have to invest your whole body, and all your money

• it is allowed to lie and cheat

• music and alcohol are forbidden except for a few

• to be subject only to God
    In Judaism, there are people who believe to be prophets, and it's rather embarrassing.
Feb 25 2018 06:25pm
An important notion, too, is that benevolence is a very important force.
Thanks to benevolence, many things can be accomplished quickly.
The first person does not finish accomplishing the first thing, that already, the second person is doing the second thing.
It's a very important force.

"On peut se marcher dessus, les uns sur les autres, sans que ce soit grave, sans qu'il y ait de blessés."

This force has its limits.
If people accomplish too many different things at the same time, you end up having too much misunderstanding.

We (the global society) have to learn how to manage the balance between benevolence and malevolence.
It is the best way to get this important force (the force associated with benevolence).

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Feb 25 2018 06:42pm
Feb 26 2018 04:55am
Frantz Fanon says that "aggressiveness sediments in the muscles" (l'agressivité sédimente dans les muscles).

How?
How is it possible to sediment aggressiveness in the muscles?

To sediment aggressiveness in the muscles, two things must be observed:
  • malevolence through negligence

• malevolence through an excessive pragmatism

It is by observing these things that there will be a clenching of the body.
It is this tension that can become a force.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Feb 26 2018 04:56am
Feb 26 2018 05:37am
Summary:

There are eight different intelligences:
  • comprehension
    the force linked to this intelligence consists in having recoil movements, to break any implicit agreement.

• assiduity
    the force linked to this intelligence is to have significant attention, to avoid confusion, and not to make mistakes

• quick interpretation
    the strength associated with this intelligence is to have quick reasoning, to avoid making mistakes of naivety

• knowledge
    the strength of this intelligence is to carry out operations to obtain knowledge, and to gain an advantage.

• harmony
    the strength of this intelligence is to dance, and to play music, to have a certain vivacity of body and mind

• savor
    the strength associated with this intelligence is to enjoy happiness when we see (few people are able to absorb significant amounts of happiness)

• softness
    the strength associated with this intelligence is to be categorical when the person in front of us makes a mistake
    (gentleness can also be a strength, helping people develop the full potential of their body)

• curiosity
    the strength of this intelligence is to be guided by our curiosity to discover the things around us
    (a curious person can also knock (bash, bump) to prevent the person in front of her from discovering by curiosity)

In Judaism, there are four ways to obtain well-being:
  • the number 1
    this number corresponds to the sweetness and unity of the Jewish community

• the number 2
    this number corresponds to the savor
    To obtain this well-being, divide the Jewish community in two:
    - those who are going to be furious, and who will be able to defend themselves against possible Muslim offensives (the Sephardim)
    - those who are going to have hysteria, and who will be able to defend themselves against possible Catholic offensives (the Ashkenazim)

• the number 3
    this number corresponds to the harmony
    To obtain this well-being, divide the Jewish community in three:
    - those who cultivate performance (the "family" of Cohen)
    - those who cultivate moderation (the "family" of Zerbib)
    - those who cultivate the love of life (the "family" of Elkaim)

• the number infinite
    this number corresponds to the curiosity
    To obtain this well-being, divide the Jewish community in an infinity of small pieces.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic