d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Pets > Anyone Have Any Experience With Ear Hematomas In > Dogs?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.06
Jan 15 2018 10:34pm
My dog just recently got a ear hematoma from scratching / shaking his head a lot. I have googled around a ton and it seems surgery is the only option for me. however i wont have the money to pay for a 800$ surgery for at least 4-5 days from now and my dog has had this for 2-3 days already. and everything on google says that leaving it without the surgery will just cause scarring and damage to his ears. I have talked to tons of vets but simply get told i need to come up with 800 bucks or fuck off. mostly just curious if anyone else has had this issue with their pet. and what they did? surgery is the answer yes but i can not afford this for several days, and i really do not want my dogs ears to have any deformations or anything like that.

anyone got any advice on what i can do for the dog over the next 4-5 days until i can afford the surgery. every vet i talk to wont give me any advice on what to do and i have taken him into 2 vets already at 150$ a shot to walk in only to be told i need to come back asap with 800$ for surgery. and when i told them i simply cannot afford surgery right now they refuse to give me any advice or anything...

this is a old pic of him but he still looks the exact same lol. only difference is his left ear is like 3 times the size of normal and he cant make it stand up like in the pic anymore its all flopped over and full of blood :(
Gold: 20,000.00
Jan 16 2018 09:49am
That’s why I’ll never have a pet. Vets are too expensive

I mean I’ve never not had 800$. That’s not a lot of money but to spend it on a dog it’s a fuck load of money to me

This post was edited by DALTONG on Jan 16 2018 09:50am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 16 2018 02:13pm
Quote (DALTONG @ Jan 16 2018 11:49am)
That’s why I’ll never have a pet. Vets are too expensive

I mean I’ve never not had 800$. That’s not a lot of money but to spend it on a dog it’s a fuck load of money to me

how does that even remotely help op?

also your right you'd rather spend 800$ on cheap beer n weed.

OP i would look it up on google and see what you can find, to make him feel better.

or maybe see if you can get a parent or friend to loan you the $$
Go Back To Pets Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll