d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Independent Method For Health And Intellect. > By Mental Trick.
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jan 14 2018 09:24am
Hello.

One more method for health and intellect:

mentally create a conus, consisting of the rings, black rings and white rings, collected in parallel to the ring-bottom of the conus. Alternate black rings and white rings- one black ring, one white ring. Rings do not interlock or intersect. Rings gradually reduce in diameter- when approaching the peak of conus. The conus is empty inside, there is no bottom-surface, there is bottom-ring, walls made of rings, the peak. The flatness of every ring is in parallel to flatness of bottom-ring. The conus is symmetric.
White rings are made of white light- every white ring as if filled with luminous xenon headlights.

All the rings are not too thin in cross-section -which is same, but closer to peak cross-section can become less, than farther from peak. There are many rings in conus, from about 20 to.. optimal approximate quantity of rings to ascertain individually.

The conus is big and has such a form-proportion -approximately 30-60 sm is a length of height of conus, approximately 19-37 sm is a diameter of its bottom-ring. Form-proportion -ratio of height to diameter of bottom -1,618 -the Golden ratio -what form is intuitively more convenient.

Two of such conuses are joined by their bottom-rings, constituting a one joint bottom-ring for two these conuses, constructed, thus, in one construction with two peaks and bottom-ring in the middle of this construction. The center-point of bottom-ring is located in the solar plexus or a bit lower. This point horizontally approximately in 4 sm from spinal column. Exact location to ascertain individually. Conuses are directed to up and down by their peaks, symmetric regarding each other, heights are on a one straight line. Flatness of bottom-ring is perpendicular to this straight line.

Color of joint-bottom-ring is on your choise. As for me, one bottom-ring is better than two similar in diameter.

In each conus white light in white rings rotates in one side, and black color in black rings- in reverse side. In each conus white light rotates in different side than in another conus- conuses are opposite to each other. Velocity of rotation to increase not too quickly.

Possibly, it will be more efficient for someone to connect conuses by thier peaks. -if so, then it's better when heights of conuses -are on one straight line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above method is created as a as a continuation of this method:

Greetings, dear friends.

I 'm from Russia and I offer a method of increasing survivability, health and intellect. I use this method actively. I prettily understand that this pretentious praise sounds like a lie. I'm sorry for my english and yandex-translater.

Method is strong –judging by myself, but I will not glorify.

Imagine a black ball=sphere about 5-8 cm diameter in front of self ..at a distance of 0-30 cm from the body. At a height between the navel and the solar plexus. Pure black colour, filled the same inside. Need to... to give self to this black ball - this means all your consciousness, your "I" and everything what can be reached in striving in the depth of self - all this.....is given to the black ball - which practicing man has created for himself directly in front of himrself.. separated from self, from "I" and given. - I know this sounds like some kind of satanism, like nonsense, but ... when I was very ill, I actively treated myself by this method. I didn't care how it's trash or nonsense - But it is simply a colour, created by myself, without any without any intermediaries or references- reassured me. And effect of black colour pleased me.

For Effect need honest efforts. Really need to give self. To concentrate on black. Yes, it's scary. But if you overcome fear, it will be a tangible effect - don't want to glorify.

Over the years of practice black ball I can't say that my soul or the ability to love - damaged, or that i did not have or have lost soul or that ability- simply because it is not.

To adjust the location and size of the ball according to your feels and feelings - where it is felt more convenient, nicer. Perhaps, for someone will be more convenient to place the ball inside the body. Do not exaggerate the dimension of the ball - better effect at the optimum size.

Educational trick from Buddhism: imagine yourself in endless void of space, perceiving its mind and the world living and intelligent void.

Variant for a big physical or mental stress: combine-unite a simple self-giving and detaching/distancing from self. I explain the meanings of the tricks: a simple giving - it is like from the inside out, from self to ball. And the detaching from self- is a purely and fully internal process in the basis of mind, happening includingly with the method "endless void". This variant is possible only when the ball is close to the body or inside the body - I judge for myself. Any load on man- phisical, mental, nervous- allows to feel the effect of method.

Maybe someone will be nicer or more efficient to create a ball or a column of white light instead of black. But as for me, white - much weaker heals, it is something else, to clear thoughts, possibly. To switch and work with the polar one color after another - not at once, after a break lasting 2 minutes at least.

It is also effective to create a gray color, shade a bit closer to darkgray. He touches with black, surrounds it, but some part of the surface of the black, should be free from gray. The spatial proximity of gray to black, the fraction of free from gray surface of black, and quantity of gray- to find by yourself- on your feelings and the criterion of improving of your health, stamina, intelligence. Form of gray also affects. But the first learn the effect of black, created without gray and described at the beginning of this message. And then you can add gray- this is for correct use of both colors. I've only a month ago discovered the effect of gray color when adding it to black.

I think, fluoridated water- is dangerious in big quantities. from water supply or bottles, where the title on label in the mineral composition is F or fluorides. or the words "Contains fluoride". - organism does not need fluoride in Such quantities.
Jan 18 2018 06:10am
Correction for conuses: rotate rings themselves -not only their filling. And do rings continuous, monolithic- without separation on walls and filling.

This post was edited by RussianRunner on Jan 18 2018 06:11am
Mar 17 2018 07:23am
Hello.

Three more methods for health and intellect: (need a break for about 20 seconds between practicing of cube and tetrahedrons)

1)mentally create a cube, consisting only of black edges. Apexes are sharp. No faces-flat surfaces. Edges are generously shrouded in gray, but not completely. All edges are visible through the gray. Length of edges: 40-120 cm- is chosen by sensations or intuitively. The cube is located around of human, practicing his cube, by one of the faces- in the front, or is turned by about 20-70 degrees right or left, up or down- is chosen by sensations or intuitively. The cube can rotate chaotically, better slowly. Giving of self to black color. Concentrate on mutual perpendicularity of edges or faces. Thickness of edges- is chosen by sensations or intuitively.
You can do faces of the cube as a black flat surfaces, wherein there is a gray color on these flat surfaces and in inside the cube, where there is no black color (it seems to me, that it's better so), but there is gray and emptiness. -In this case it's better to decrease its size.
The effect is felt in different types of activity, with the stress, load on the mind.
The cube is more preferable than the tetrahedron, as for me. In some literary novels black cube is a source of evil, but it is not so- i judge by myself. Stereometric figure "сube" refers to the classical Platon's bodies-figures.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2)mentally create a tetrahedron, equilateral, consisting only of black edges. Apexes are sharp. No faces-flat surfaces. No center and heights. 20 сm -length of edges. The thickness of the edges is 1.5 cm approx.
All edges of a tetrahedron are- straight lines offcuts, and can be continued-elongated in both sides in straight lines, which edges belong to.
On every apex of tetrahedron elongate edges in their straight lines -edges, forming this apex. -Elongate on the length of edges of the initial tetrahedron (20cm). And it turns out that from every apex of the initial tetrahedron now stick out three straight lines offcuts, length of which is equal to length of edges of the initial tetrahedron (20cm).

Connect the ends of straight lines offcuts, sticking from apexes, -by also black straight offcuts. -Don't connect the ends of offcuts, sticking from different apexes. Only sticking from the same apex. The inner space of tetrahedrons can be filled with gray color. The construction is ready.
Location: in the personal space in front of or next to self, at the level of the solar plexus or on other level.

Thus, there are five same and equilateral tetrahedrons, organized in a specific way. Adjust the thickness of edges- so, that it would be comfortable to imagine and wherein not to distort effect. In theory, it is possible to elongate edges of formed four tetrahedrons from their apexes- but it is too difficult. Adjust the size of construction to optimal. Edges are filled with black color, not tubular.

It is also possible to fill the inner space of tetrahedrons with some color, luminous; color of edges not necessarily coincides with color of filling in this case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3)mentally create a tetrahedron, an equilateral. With edges, glowing with white light. Tetrahedron is filled with a color of sea with not deep bottom. And with black speck in the center of tetrahedron- the point, where all the 4 heights of tetrahedron cross.

And some of these same tetrahedra combined by their centers- so they have got a one joint center. And rotate around of this center completely randomly, without any rails or slideways. Remaining combined by their centers. Velocity of rotation to increase not too quickly. Start with two tetrahedrons, try two for the beginning. -to know what effect do they make. When you knew the effect of two, you can create 3 tetrahedrons.
Location: in the personal space in front of self at chest level or neck, or near the head. Size.. 30-60 sm.

It is difficult -to hold tetrahedrons combined and rotating not slowly for a long time. You can divide them, but centers must be not too far from each other. Better from time to time to turn on them for a short period. -When they divided, they also rotate completely randomly and quickly (if you need). Not bad effect for recovery of consciousness -when they combined by their centers, and rotate very slowly, and big size. You can create two such groups of rotating tetrahedrons (with their centers close to each other) from the right and left of yourself.
Let this construction suck distorting from your personal space.

This post was edited by RussianRunner on Mar 17 2018 07:25am
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic