d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Dating Sites
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 18 2018 12:42pm
The problem with dating sites, or that I have, is you can't feel the chemistry until you meet them. It can kinda suck because you devote all this time and effort with scrolling through profiles and then writing messages, when you could have placed that time elsewhere. Then you meet up and there isn't much chemistry.

With real people, you generally just know when you approach each other and start talking that there might be something more there.

Plus, it's infinitely times faster.

I feel like online dating can help improve your dating skills though if youre too embarrassed to make small talk with new women.

The thing is this. As I've gotten better at online dating, I've honestly just gotten better as a person overall.
When I've gotten more success on online dating, I also got more success outside of online dating.
Online dating is kind of like a translation to real life, if you have a great career, are physically in somewhat good shape, dress decent, etc. You'll probably do good on online dating assuming you know how to make a profile and some basic skill at how to date, however, you'll also do well in real life if you just place yourself in situations with women. Honestly you need to just be the person you want to attract.

I have some buddies that tried online dating and just felt destroyed due to their lack of matches. But, they really dont have much ambition in their personal life.

Physically they let themselves go, career wise they aren't pushing themselves much and have settled completely, personality wise they complain a little too much/blame other things instead of taking action. You are in charge of your own success

Its worth trying, but just be thick skinned with It and don't rely on it heavily. Don't hold expectations

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jan 18 2018 12:43pm
Gold: 14.58
Jan 25 2018 01:48am
that is a complete waste of time go out and meet real poeple
Gold: 42.00
Jan 27 2018 08:52am
This website is a waste of time with that logic :(
Gold: 580.00
Jan 29 2018 08:13am
i met my wife on plenty of fish been with here for 4 years now try there good luck
Gold: 0.00
Mar 10 2018 11:34am
Quote (BluntsGLI @ Jan 15 2018 11:36pm)
i had a buddy who found a gf on pof

then she turned into a stripper

hes still datin her

LOL
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 10 2018 10:40pm
Yes. Okcupid is good, especially if you know what you want and ypu let people know upfront. Works much better if you live near cities too. You shpuld always be dating as practice however you can

Quote (GLYC123 @ Jan 18 2018 02:42pm)
The problem with dating sites, or that I have, is you can't feel the chemistry until you meet them. It can kinda suck because you devote all this time and effort with scrolling through profiles and then writing messages, when you could have placed that time elsewhere. Then you meet up and there isn't much chemistry.

With real people, you generally just know when you approach each other and start talking that there might be something more there.

Plus, it's infinitely times faster.

I feel like online dating can help improve your dating skills though if youre too embarrassed to make small talk with new women.

The thing is this. As I've gotten better at online dating, I've honestly just gotten better as a person overall.
When I've gotten more success on online dating, I also got more success outside of online dating.
Online dating is kind of like a translation to real life, if you have a great career, are physically in somewhat good shape, dress decent, etc. You'll probably do good on online dating assuming you know how to make a profile and some basic skill at how to date, however, you'll also do well in real life if you just place yourself in situations with women. Honestly you need to just be the person you want to attract.

I have some buddies that tried online dating and just felt destroyed due to their lack of matches. But, they really dont have much ambition in their personal life.

Physically they let themselves go, career wise they aren't pushing themselves much and have settled completely, personality wise they complain a little too much/blame other things instead of taking action. You are in charge of your own success

Its worth trying, but just be thick skinned with It and don't rely on it heavily. Don't hold expectations

Have a five minute conversation and if it clicks go on a coffee date

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Mar 10 2018 10:41pm
Gold: 191.00
Mar 13 2018 01:49pm
Dating sites sure go to plenty of fish, hot or not etc. Screw sites use Madison or tinder. Work everytime. Lol
Gold: 19,050.24
Apr 1 2018 10:47pm
Quote (ferf @ Jan 13 2018 06:25pm)
Anyone have any luck with these?

my fiance and I met on tinder in 2014. ;) ask me anything
Gold: 93,515.00
Apr 7 2018 04:56pm
Have you tried clown dating? Everyone loves a clown. Let a clown love you.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll