d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Says No To "s-hole" Countries > S-hole People Need Not Apply For Citizen
Prev1293031323334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 17 2018 01:43pm
Quote (fender @ 17 Jan 2018 18:44)
her "crime" (in your eyes) was being sheltered and naive, wanting to disprove a racist stereotype - that's a bit different than being a racist. .

she learned in the most horrible and tragic way that what she mistakenly considered to be a stereotype was in fact reality. she voluntarily put herself into harm's way to prove her point, but instead ended up proving that the others (she was looking down at) were right all along while she was wrong. she essentially took a huge gamble out of self-righteousness and it bit her in the ass.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jan 17 2018 01:50pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Jan 17 2018 02:01pm

Kidnappers abduct two Americans, two Canadians in Nigeria; two police killed

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-kidnapping/kidnappers-abduct-two-americans-two-canadians-in-nigeria-two-police-killed-idUSKBN1F61XS

I'm beginning to think that maybe all the 1st world folks should just leave all the shit hole countries. They really don't want us there anyways. Maybe it would be better all around if they didn't have access to 1st world monies.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jan 17 2018 02:03pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 17 2018 12:01pm)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-kidnapping/kidnappers-abduct-two-americans-two-canadians-in-nigeria-two-police-killed-idUSKBN1F61XS

I'm beginning to think that maybe all the 1st world folks should just leave all the shit hole countries. They really don't want us there anyways. Maybe it would be better all around if they didn't have access to 1st world monies.

Woah man that sounds pretty racist
Gold: 83.30
Jan 17 2018 02:03pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 17 2018 08:01pm)

>Implying people don't get kidnapped and police don't get killed in the USA.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 17 2018 02:06pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Jan 2018 20:43)
she learned in the most horrible and tragic way that what she mistakenly considered to be a stereotype was in fact reality. she voluntarily put herself into harm's way to prove her own point, but instead ended up proving that the others (she was looking down at) were right all along while she was wrong. she essentially took a huge gamble out of self-righteousness and it bit her in the ass.

so after i pointed out what a garbage human being you'd have to be to find this hilarious, it's "horrible and tragic" all of a sudden. also, i wonder what point exactly you think she ended up "proving", please elaborate. just in case you didn't know, women are getting raped all over the world unfortunately, in america too (above average actually compared to its peer nations).

anyway, glad to see you changing your tune regarding the comedic value of her rape, even though the bigoted sentiment behind it apparently remained. unfortunately that's exactly what right wing propaganda keeps perpetuating and what uncritical simpletons gladly accept as truth because it fits their narrative. this subforum is the perfect example for it...
Jan 17 2018 02:09pm
Quote (balrog66 @ Jan 17 2018 03:03pm)
>Implying people don't get kidnapped and police don't get killed in the USA.

Sure they do. But Trump is gonna deport all those assholes.

/e Better yet, deport all the asshole democrats. They are the ones fighting to... Make America a Shit hole too.

/ee Think about it. It was 4 very senior California Dems, that just passed a law that says you don't have to tell your s/o that you are HIV positive.
They are the same folks that are fighting the Fed about sanctuary cities. They are fighting the Fed about immigration too.

Sounds to me like they LIKE the idea of shit hole countries. Maybe we should send them all to one, so they will be happy.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jan 17 2018 02:23pm
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 17 2018 02:18pm
Quote (fender @ 17 Jan 2018 21:06)
so after i pointed out what a garbage human being you'd have to be to find this hilarious, it's "horrible and tragic" all of a sudden. also, i wonder what point exactly you think she ended up "proving", please elaborate. just in case you didn't know, women are getting raped all over the world unfortunately, in america too (above average actually compared to its peer nations).

anyway, glad to see you changing your tune regarding the comedic value of her rape, even though the bigoted sentiment behind it apparently remained. unfortunately that's exactly what right wing propaganda keeps perpetuating and what uncritical simpletons gladly accept as truth because it fits their narrative. this subforum is the perfect example for it...

its horrible and tragic what happened to her. and its hilarious at the same time because she voluntarily put herself in harm's way to disprove the supposed racist stereotypes about black savages in shithole countries who rape any vulnerable woman they can get hold of - and in the end, she got raped by the black savages in the shithole country, proving that those so-called racist stereotypes are actually neither racist nor stereotypes, they are the reality.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jan 17 2018 02:19pm
Gold: 83.30
Jan 17 2018 02:22pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 17 2018 08:09pm)
Sure they do. But Trump is gonna deport all those assholes.

/e Better yet, deport all the asshole democrats. They are the ones fighting to... Make America a Shit hole too.

I don't think many people will be left over with the way you're talking :lol:
Jan 17 2018 02:23pm
Quote (balrog66 @ Jan 17 2018 03:22pm)
I don't think many people will be left over with the way you're talking :lol:

See my 2nd edit.

/e In fact, I think we should send all the BLM folks to some shit hole country so they can prove that they believe what they preach.

I mean if they were really being honest, all the BLM folks would be on the 1st boat to Africa, where they could make a real difference. But they don't really believe black lives matter, they believe their life matters.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jan 17 2018 02:31pm
Gold: 500.00
Jan 17 2018 02:32pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 17 2018 03:23pm)
See my 2nd edit.

/e In fact, I think we should send all the BLM folks to some shit hole country so they can prove that they believe what they preach.

Send all blacks back to Africa!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1293031323334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll