d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Says No To "s-hole" Countries > S-hole People Need Not Apply For Citizen
Prev1252627282934Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Jan 15 2018 03:30pm
Thanks Trump. I'm a liberal and I now have to move to Haiti and pretend its a good quality of life as part of a continuing reaction formation.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jan 15 2018 03:30pm
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 15 2018 03:31pm
Quote (Skinned @ 15 Jan 2018 22:30)
Thanks Trump. I'm a liberal and I now have to move to Haiti and pretend its a good quality of life as part of a continuing reaction formation.

enjoy being nuked by north korea.
Gold: 285.00
Jan 15 2018 03:32pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jan 15 2018 04:31pm)
enjoy being nuked by north korea.

I'm stockpiling bitcoins for when Armageddon comes.
Gold: 2,571.50
Jan 15 2018 03:40pm
Quote (fender @ Jan 15 2018 09:21pm)
really? cultural diversity and high population (you might want to check a population density map, america's is higher than norway's for example, but lower than japan's / germany's) are responsible for their poverty and inequality? i would argue that shitty policies / systems / approaches have a much bigger impact. you bring up slave trade, but there is a whole lot of history that happened between now and then - WW2 for example was much more recent and all the countries i mentioned were significantly more negatively affected by it than the USA, and still are more equal and less poor now.

no, cutthroat capitalism is the real culprit here. and don't get me wrong, it is perfectly fine if americans choose that way - or are stupid enough to elect leaders who will continue to tell them that not the corporations buying politicians to implement policies maximising their profits and thus actively contributing to inequality and poverty are responsible for their misery, but the evil black / latino person - but it's dishonest to act like it's some kind of paradise, talking shit about countries that are even poorer, and when called out for it and presented with the truth, pretend it's all the coloured ppl's fault and that you can't really compare it because america is so different...

Let me know when Norways population or Japans have as much immigrants and race diversity as the Americas. How many slaves were dumped in Japan and Germany during Colonial era? Easy when they dump millions of people from a different society who speak different language and have different customs not on the countries you keep listing. WW2 had a different kind of impact.

Again you fail to understand how policy affects every country differently based on population groups. You continue to ignore the most important factor that is segregation and how policy is made to affect certain groups differently base on their societal ranks. Percentage numbers are easy to throw around without appropriate context.

Capitalism is not some evil force. Greed sure is a really nasty trait tho. Who even said the USA is some kind of paradise? THE AVERAGE LIFE IN THE USA IS WAY BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE LIFE IN SOMALIA. As as an example.

It's not colored peoples fault???? Obviously not. It's not their fault they were born into the life they did. But the number of colored people committing crimes and living in poverty,IS A FACT.

And that is a DIRECT result from where and how they got here. As slaves, who's families had NOTHING, and once "became free people", still had nothing. And if one thing life has thought me, is that proverty and misery leads to crime and violence due to lack of education and desperation.

Now ask yourself, who's fault is it that all those slaves were dumped in the Americas? Who owned them, where did those colonizers came from? It is still not "today's peoples" fault. Societies had different laws and morals back in the day.

This post was edited by iBruno on Jan 15 2018 03:42pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 15 2018 04:24pm
Quote (iBruno @ 15 Jan 2018 22:40)
Let me know when Norways population or Japans have as much immigrants and race diversity as the Americas. How many slaves were dumped in Japan and Germany during Colonial era? Easy when they dump millions of people from a different society who speak different language and have different customs not on the countries you keep listing. WW2 had a different kind of impact.

Again you fail to understand how policy affects every country differently based on population groups. You continue to ignore the most important factor that is segregation and how policy is made to affect certain groups differently base on their societal ranks. Percentage numbers are easy to throw around without appropriate context.

Capitalism is not some evil force. Greed sure is a really nasty trait tho. Who even said the USA is some kind of paradise? THE AVERAGE LIFE IN THE USA IS WAY BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE LIFE IN SOMALIA. As as an example.

It's not colored peoples fault???? Obviously not. It's not their fault they were born into the life they did. But the number of colored people committing crimes and living in poverty,IS A FACT.

And that is a DIRECT result from where and how they got here. As slaves, who's families had NOTHING, and once "became free people", still had nothing. And if one thing life has thought me, is that proverty and misery leads to crime and violence due to lack of education and desperation.

Now ask yourself, who's fault is it that all those slaves were dumped in the Americas? Who owned them, where did those colonizers came from? It is still not "today's peoples" fault. Societies had different laws and morals back in the day.

hm i guess the british empire never existed then. sry, but it's really too bothersome to untangle that whole mess of a post, especially since i have the impression you're not even trying to understand what i'm saying, but rather defend the claims you made initially at all cost.

whatever the reason, the irrefutable truth is that the US have more poverty and inequality than the vast majority of OECD countries. i predict this won't change as long as massive corporate taxbreaks and subsidies, bailing out largely unregulated financial speculators, and the war "defense" industry are the issues they spend their money on, while affordable education, worker protection, healthcare, and social programs are the issues they suddenly discover their "fiscal responsibility" for. just funny how the massive difference in priorities concerning those topics is not what distinguishes the USA from the other countries in your opinion, it's just the slave trade and their size...
Gold: 200.83
Jan 15 2018 04:27pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 15 2018 01:30pm)

*eats mud* haha it's fine!
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 15 2018 04:30pm
Quote (majorblood @ 15 Jan 2018 23:27)
*eats mud* haha it's fine!

meanwhile in non-shithole-country:

Gold: 200.83
Jan 15 2018 04:39pm
Quote (fender @ Jan 15 2018 02:30pm)

nectar of the gods
Gold: 10,655.00
Jan 15 2018 05:49pm

And I thought Trump was bad with his shit hole comment...

Leader of Britain's UKIP splits with girlfriend after "appalling" Markle comments

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-ukip/leader-of-britains-ukip-splits-with-girlfriend-after-appalling-markle-comments-idUSKBN1F40X7

Marney, 25, who began dating Bolton just after Christmas, had described U.S. actress Markle, whose father is white and mother is African-American, as a “dumb little commoner” and said “her seed with (sic) taint our royal family”, according to the texts printed in the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

Marney also described black people as ugly.

I guess there must be folks all over that leak information that would best be... not leaked.
Gold: 52,065.89
Jan 15 2018 05:53pm
Those countries are shitholes though, nice people but they live in a shithole.

Why do you think most electronics is made in foreign countries,. So they can pollute their home instead of you polluting your home.
So next time you open your cell phone or get on the PC,. just think those nice people who are turning their home into a shithole made that for you.

This post was edited by Mondain on Jan 15 2018 05:58pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1252627282934Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll