d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > New -
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 11 2018 11:57am
Alright, i'm from the WoW forums.

Dude at my gym requested I play guildwars 2.

I used to play guildwars 1, loved it. Had a pretty decent account - then I quit before GW2 ....

well, is it worth starting up ? without my HOM ( I dont have that old account anymore. I can't remember it at all. ) is it worth still?

And any tips/tricks/anything I could receive I gladly would take. ( Not items, not a beggar. I'm only talking advice. )

Thanks and much appreciated
Gold: 0.00
Jan 12 2018 05:56pm
I just started playing GW2 since it became free and i'm not really a fan, im still playing it but it doesnt feel like it should be a guild wars game. I was super excited when they announced GW2 but then life happened and havent played till now. I mean its free so its worth a shot
Gold: 2,014.00
Jan 14 2018 02:09pm
Take everything you know and remember about Guild Wars 1 and throw it out the window when approaching GW2.

There is a reason it hasn't had the popularity or longevity GW1 has had.
Gold: 190.00
Jan 20 2018 01:46pm
There are tons of videos on youtube showing u its content and whether or not it is ''worth it''. Anyway just start since the core game is free to play. In short it is vastly different from GW1 but still an excellent mmo with tons of stuff to do and an active playerbase. Only thing thats in a bad place right now is PvP but that is only if ur highly skilled.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 20 2018 01:58pm
Quote (LeDimp @ Jan 20 2018 02:46pm)
There are tons of videos on youtube showing u its content and whether or not it is ''worth it''. Anyway just start since the core game is free to play. In short it is vastly different from GW1 but still an excellent mmo with tons of stuff to do and an active playerbase. Only thing thats in a bad place right now is PvP but that is only if ur highly skilled.

I been playing.

I purchased both the game & xpac.

I love it , really. It's a great game and tons to do which makes it even better. I love a lot of the features they have vs WoW.

example - underwater combat is amazing compared to WoW
Gold: 49,142.00
Jan 21 2018 04:04pm
Quote (Tormention @ Jan 20 2018 12:58pm)
I been playing.

I purchased both the game & xpac.

I love it , really. It's a great game and tons to do which makes it even better. I love a lot of the features they have vs WoW.

example - underwater combat is amazing compared to WoW

underwater combat was so terrible they abandoned it in the expansion
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll