d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Think I Might Start Poe > Iso Information
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 6 2018 05:42pm
Hi im interested in maybe starting up PoE any information will help, I have some questions iso answers plz

What can you all do in this game, is there any pvp or anything fun to do other than kill monsters for loots or is that all the game is about?

How good are the graphics?

Is the game highly populated?

whats the best characters for beginning the game (something that can do it all and maybe is a bit op?)

how does the currency work?

can you obtain max level?

Is it a good game?

Any other useful information would be appreciated :) thanks for your time

Gold: 489.12
Jan 6 2018 06:02pm
People will tell you to browse for a build, buy yada yada yada.

But the best info is, dive in the deep end, do your own thing, Fail, then make your second build off someone else's work.

No pvp,

Graphic's is okay, but it requires High end hardware, but its still optimised badly.

Highly populated, but solo is probably most effective.

No such thing as OP, or shit like starting a socresses on first ladder reset, it depends on what you wana do, Just go with your gut.

No gold, currency is orbs, orbs can trade other orbs, or gear.

Games shit, D3 is better.

http://poe.trade/
^Website based, trade platform.

Any questions or anything else, Google it.
Gold: 2.00
Jan 6 2018 06:02pm
-there is pvp but isnt really popular and isnt getting worked on anyway, there is crafting and hideout decorations

-look at a stream and see it by yourself

-its highly populated yes for that kind of game

-xd

-xd

-yes

-maybe maybe not, try it and tell us
Gold: 110.04
Jan 6 2018 06:59pm
Hi im interested in maybe starting up PoE any information will help, I have some questions iso answers plz

What can you all do in this game, is there any pvp or anything fun to do other than kill monsters for loots or is that all the game is about?
PvP is pretty dead, not very fun, no one talks about it.
Basically just solo or party and grind grind grind.

How good are the graphics?
Graphics are pretty decent, if you want to run optimum then you need a high end computer.

Is the game highly populated?
Very, more populated right now than ever before, can always find parties of people at different skill levels and usually people are willing to help.

whats the best characters for beginning the game (something that can do it all and maybe is a bit op?)
I would hop on the PoE site, go to index, scroll down to character classes and browse them, see if anything looks fun to you, view some videos and such.

how does the currency work?
Grind for currency, trade currency for items. It's all orbs, main trading ones are chaos or exalts, secondary populars are fusing's and alchemys.
All currency tells you what it does below the name.

can you obtain max level?
You can, but most people get to mid-high 80's or low 90's and remake another character for fun.

Is it a good game?
I've been playing since January of 2013, I play almost every day, I've always enjoyed it. Get the hang of the basics and the game becomes more enjoyable, lots of videos for beginners out there as well.

Any other useful information would be appreciated :) thanks for your time
Feel free to PM me whenever, I usually check JSP here and there throughout the day.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll