d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Galvadon Deck
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 125.00
Jan 2 2018 04:26pm
How viable is this at top tier right now? I’ve been playing very casually for a long time.

I made a deck that I am fairly satisfied with, except the early game against pirates, paladin rush, etc, is a bit hampered. Not sure if there’s any viable lists out there that manage early game.

My list runs a few key things:
1x golden gorgon legendary
1x quest obviously
1x 7 cost 1/1 legendary girl thing
1x faceless to copy something
2x of those Murlocs that return spells to hand
2x +2/+6 target spells
2x 1cost target draw on attack spell

The gorgon runs great in the deck. Early game I can copy my 2/2 healer legendary, late game I can copy either my quest minion or my 7 cost 1/1 minion (or a decked out thing that has a lot of spells). Faceless combos nicely with a lot of stuff, and punishes ysera drops/etc.

Rest is fairly standard stuff that you’d expect, the staples of most paladin decks. Doing great in mid and late game usually. I don’t run many useless target spells, but the draw a card target spell can be a problem sometimes if 3 or 4 end up casting onto the 1/1 legendary girl. Deck absolutely ruins secret mage thankfully, lots of low value drops with divine shield, cannot target drops, taunt, etc.

Any thoughts on early game countermeasures? I was thinking perhaps pyromancer. I do run 2x consecration.

This post was edited by Canadian_Man on Jan 2 2018 04:28pm
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll