d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Which Is Better For Sunder?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 202.99
Jan 4 2018 05:09am
Quote (Cenderze @ 4 Jan 2018 14:02)
Thanks for info. I thought PoB used the same algorithms to calculate dps as the ones used in game and that the main strength of PoB was the possibility to calculate dps with gear you didnt have and being able to respec without using regrets etc.

Good tip with phys as random element as well

problem with tooltip dps is that it doesn't show stuff like elemental penetration and a lot of the buffs you have during actual combat.
Not to mention skills that have secondary projectiles and stuff.

For example barrage tooltip only shows dmg for 1 arrow.
Frost blades/molten strike/wildstrike tooltip shows dmg for your actual melee hit instead of the projectile (which usually is the thing you scale)

I guess sunder tooltip could actually be pretty close to your actual damage though.
Gold: 1,646.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 4 2018 05:10am
Quote (pypyjyys @ 4 Jan 2018 12:50)
Do not trust your tooltip dps in poe. Ever
I suggest you try out path of building instead

Hoi allows you to use curse on hit but it's less dmg. Hoa doesen't actually hit so cant support curse on hit.

If you are slayer dmg on full life is your best 6th link.

PoB doesn't support the "xx% of phys dmg as extra damage of a random element".
However you can change this by editing the item and just changing the wording to "xx% of phys as extra *insert the ele type you want so --> cold/fire/light*"
Assuming you don't have any ele penetration to a single element that is.

For example here is my current build in pob https://pastebin.com/2gaFt3e1
The sceptre I use actually has 29% phys dmg as random element, but I changed it to cold damage so that I can see the proper dmg.

e/ there is check for update button in the bottom left corner in pob btw, check out that you got the new version since the old ones didnt support even the regular "phys as extra ele mods"

Thanks, will check it out when I get home!

So Melee Damage on Full Life actually works, even if my life stays at ~8 life below full? I'll check that out as well.
Jan 6 2018 04:24am
Did some changes:
Changed Prismatic Eclipse to a stat stick with 52% of physical damage added as different elemental damages.
Changed curse to Warlord's Mark
This allowed me to remove Iron Reflexes. Removed Ambidexterity and the nodess that lead there. Also changed Life and Mana Leech node to just one Mana Leech node.
With the points I gained I took +1 frenzy charge, +2 endurance charges, +1 jewel socket and Berserking (due to getting rid of my off-hand that gave me 36% attack speed).

Crafted myself some better gloves:

With these attack speed gains it feels OK again, without these it felt awfully slow.

Here's my build at the moment, any ideas on what to improve?
https://pastebin.com/4GhLddy2

Helmet might need to be changed, as I was previously using Iron Reflexes.
Gold: 202.99
Jan 6 2018 07:15am
Quote (peterpants @ 6 Jan 2018 13:24)
Did some changes:
Changed Prismatic Eclipse to a stat stick with 52% of physical damage added as different elemental damages.
Changed curse to Warlord's Mark
This allowed me to remove Iron Reflexes. Removed Ambidexterity and the nodess that lead there. Also changed Life and Mana Leech node to just one Mana Leech node.
With the points I gained I took +1 frenzy charge, +2 endurance charges, +1 jewel socket and Berserking (due to getting rid of my off-hand that gave me 36% attack speed).

Crafted myself some better gloves:
https://i.imgur.com/nHkTevC.png

With these attack speed gains it feels OK again, without these it felt awfully slow.

Here's my build at the moment, any ideas on what to improve?
https://pastebin.com/4GhLddy2

Helmet might need to be changed, as I was previously using Iron Reflexes.

Helmet is fine

Get rid of the mana flask and second life flask
Add atziris promise and a silver flask/taste of hate

Why do you run warlords mark+blasphemy though?
Personally I would drop the extra endurance charges and take the duelist leech nodes instead

Blasphemy enfeeble would be better than warlords mark if you want defences
Hatred+hoa and a cwdt-warlords mark would be my own choice though. Mostly just preference I guess
Jan 6 2018 07:56am
Quote (pypyjyys @ 6 Jan 2018 15:15)
Helmet is fine

Get rid of the mana flask and second life flask
Add atziris promise and a silver flask/taste of hate

Why do you run warlords mark+blasphemy though?
Personally I would drop the extra endurance charges and take the duelist leech nodes instead

Blasphemy enfeeble would be better than warlords mark if you want defences
Hatred+hoa and a cwdt-warlords mark would be my own choice though. Mostly just preference I guess

Enfeeble seems like a good option, as in long boss fights (with phases) I'll never have endurance charges. And trash isn't a problem.
I don't need the leech, what would be the best place to put the points? Just life?
Gold: 24.99
Jan 7 2018 12:38pm
brutality if u go bleed, else just go ele+phys hybrid dps
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll