d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Heart Hurts
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jan 5 2018 01:13am
Quote (Hugger @ Jan 4 2018 10:40pm)
That stuff may happen in the movies, but not in the real world.

I am in the real world. Happened to me dude lol told you to read my pm!
Gold: 0.00
Jan 5 2018 04:54pm
Quote (soldier999 @ Jan 4 2018 10:46pm)
Without reading all the other messages here is my advice. I think you should hold fast. I think it is just coming back to loneliness. I myself was broken up with (though I in reality ended it months before the relationship was ended with my behaviour) on october 20th, so a little over two months now. The reason I put what I did in parenthesis is because although I didn't have the balls to break it up with her, she broke it off with me. There are times where I feel the victim and other times where I feel liberated.

All I'm saying bud is that if you broke it off you broke it off for a reason. Hold fast.

Work on yourself. Figure out why you "prioritized the relationship from the beginning was that i prioritized this relationship" and work on yourself.

You can't fully grow with someone while you're in a relationship with someone, sometimes you need to break it off and work on yourself bud. Which you had the courage to do and I commend you.

You had the courage to do this, so continue to work on yourself and hold fast. Figure out why there were negatives in that relationship on your end and learn from them for your next relationship.

Stay gold brother. Loneliness I think is the problem here, and the only way to fix this is to work on yourself, grow, change, adapt, love yourself for who you are, and don't find your worth from a relationship.

Build the relationship's worth by who you are.

thanks for the good advice, yes loneliness is a big issue for me, its what made me go to find a relationship in the first place despite knowing i have issues with trust, insecurities, jealousy etc... which in the end did not work out.

UPDATE - so i met up with her this morning, why because i wanted to try again with her and tell her ive changed my ways.. well she said she is extremely confused about it, but given sometime she said that she does not want to get back together. and i get it, i understand that 4 years in such a shitty controlled relationship did some damage to her and she now likes her freedom. to clarify, she has slept with another guy. just one and only once (for now) but thats besides the point. anyways after she told me she didnt want to be together we had sex 2 times and then i left. im not really sure how this event has made me feel, but regardless just need to move forward and continue on the path of self development like everyone else...
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 5 2018 05:30pm
Quote (T9000 @ Jan 5 2018 06:54pm)
thanks for the good advice, yes loneliness is a big issue for me, its what made me go to find a relationship in the first place despite knowing i have issues with trust, insecurities, jealousy etc... which in the end did not work out.

UPDATE - so i met up with her this morning, why because i wanted to try again with her and tell her ive changed my ways.. well she said she is extremely confused about it, but given sometime she said that she does not want to get back together. and i get it, i understand that 4 years in such a shitty controlled relationship did some damage to her and she now likes her freedom. to clarify, she has slept with another guy. just one and only once (for now) but thats besides the point. anyways after she told me she didnt want to be together we had sex 2 times and then i left. im not really sure how this event has made me feel, but regardless just need to move forward and continue on the path of self development like everyone else...

Free sex is better then having to pay for it <3. I understand everything your saying here man. Good luck moving on I’m working on it too. Except o have a 10 month old with the girl and now I still have to talk to her .
Jan 5 2018 05:43pm
Quote (So_Im_Lazy @ Jan 5 2018 03:30pm)
Free sex is better then having to pay for it <3. I understand everything your saying here man. Good luck moving on I’m working on it too. Except o have a 10 month old with the girl and now I still have to talk to her .

thats intense bro, seeing how i am handling such a minor fuckin thing (relationship) i couldn't imagine something like that, or even being cheated on again. at least this wasnt a bad ending relationship. damn time to step up my mental strength cus its crazy weak. best of luck to you and your child bro
Gold: 7,030.00
Jan 6 2018 02:31am
Quote (T9000 @ Jan 5 2018 06:43pm)
thats intense bro, seeing how i am handling such a minor fuckin thing (relationship) i couldn't imagine something like that, or even being cheated on again. at least this wasnt a bad ending relationship. damn time to step up my mental strength cus its crazy weak. best of luck to you and your child bro

For future relationships.

Don't compare yourself to other relationships with those that have children. Find out how you felt during this relationship and why.

Find out how you can improve for yourself. Not others who maybe had "worse cards dealt" it doesn't matter.

It's here say. You know how you felt during this relationship and no one can take you away from that.

Figure out you and move forward.
Jan 7 2018 10:24pm
Move on man, she wasn't the right one and from the look of it.

Seems like you putted her on a pedestal...

Work on yourself, don't jump back into chasing pussy, learn to love yourself go out with the boys.

Also drinking is in no way shape or form helpful to forget about it.

I used to drink a lot and by a lot i mean a bottle or two with 2 friends every day.

I was a fuck up, i realized not only im i draining my money but im not even happy, im just even more sad and the fact that im drinking to forget my sorrows made me even more depressif.

Now, i pretty much just learn to go with the flow, and not stress about dumb shit, that have little to no impact in my life, if someone doesn't like me its there issue.
Jan 8 2018 02:13pm
Quote (Hugger @ Jan 4 2018 10:40pm)
That stuff may happen in the movies, but not in the real world.

It actually does.

Your bad boy analogy is nonsense. That might work in the short term, or with an incredibly insecure woman. But a woman with her shit together and that's a quality person? Nah.

If she doesn't think you care, she'll find someone that does. And when she does that, you'll be crying because you gave up a great woman by holding back, not being authentic and by playing games.

Women like bad boys because they're genuine and they speak their truth, they're confident and go for what they want. They don't like them because they're assholes.

I've never met a prick that's sustained a healthy long term relationship though. They don't have the skills for it, like conflict resolution and women do want a man that actually cares about them.

There definitely is a thing as being too nice and too much of a people pleaser. But being a genuine, nice guy with a spine and goals is where it's at. Women want an equal partner. That's who women are dying to meet.

I for one, value long-term healthy relationships, there's nothing like it when you can share your bad and good moments with a woman that just completely does it for you, nothing else compares.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jan 8 2018 02:25pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll