d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Heart Hurts
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 3 2018 01:44pm
thank you for the kind words guys, to be honest i could give 2 shits if she gettin dicked down by other guys, my issue is that it was never really love with the girl, it was more of an emotional attachment like an addiction. and its like a drug addict going cold turkey off his substance of choice. ive been going forwards but sometimes it just creeps up on me, the loneliness of not having a person. its a blessing that she was strong when i was weak because if we got back together nothing would have really changed.

cheers for the input boys
Gold: 156,356.68
Jan 4 2018 08:23am
Quote (T9000 @ Jan 3 2018 01:44pm)
thank you for the kind words guys, to be honest i could give 2 shits if she gettin dicked down by other guys, my issue is that it was never really love with the girl, it was more of an emotional attachment like an addiction. and its like a drug addict going cold turkey off his substance of choice. ive been going forwards but sometimes it just creeps up on me, the loneliness of not having a person. its a blessing that she was strong when i was weak because if we got back together nothing would have really changed.

cheers for the input boys

NP
Good luck man, and that’s exactly what I was saying, find that new “drug” to fill the void. Don’t fall for them until they’re the right one though. Be patient
Jan 4 2018 02:48pm
Quote (Hecht55 @ Jan 2 2018 08:47pm)
This person understands human behavior.

You put her on a pedestal and she found someone more sexually attractive, plain and simple.

As much as it sucks you need to learn to prioritize yourself first, tend to your own wants and needs first before your partners. It will have her dying to please you and win your attention.

When she knows she can get what she wants from you without having to give back it's never going to end well for you.

I agree, as in, if a woman doesn't respect you, she will never love you, but also agree with what others posted.

The thing is you can take that too far where it is manipulation. The bad boy thing doesn't work out in the long run.

The key is, You don't hold back and express yourself and be loving (that isn't manic or TOO MUCH). But if it isn't reciprocated, or appreciated, you retract your gift. You quit asking women out that give you BS wishy washy answers, and you get a feeling that they don't completely care. Be with people that are excited to see you, when they don't, give them the gift of missing you. Start dating other women.

Don't act bitter, always be sweet and charming. But do stand up for yourself when it's required (in a non-whiny/douchey way). When women blow me off like I'm nothing, start to take me for granted, dump me, I say (depending on the circumstance), "well, it felt great whenever I was around you, you're so beautiful, funny and we always had such amazing conversations, let me know if you ever change your mind" And unless they reach out to me in the future, we will never speak again, I already spoke my truth, if they care, they'll come back.

That's what I prefer. I will put my pride aside for great memories, almost 100% of the time, unless they really dicked me over and are a toxic person. Assuming they do come back and decide to start putting in more effort themselves. I think it'd be foolish not to, and I know people that have had great relationships and moments from putting aside that ego.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jan 4 2018 02:58pm
Gold: 1.00
Jan 4 2018 03:00pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jan 4 2018 03:48pm)
I agree but also agree with what others posted.

The thing is you can take that too far where it is manipulation. The bad boy thing doesn't work out in the long run.

The key is, You don't hold back and express yourself and be loving (that isn't manic or TOO MUCH). But if it isn't reciprocated, or appreciated, you retract your gift. You quit asking women out that give you BS wishy washy answers, and you get a feeling that they don't completely care. Be with people that are excited to see you, when they don't, give them the gift of missing you. Start dating other women.

Don't act bitter, always be sweet and charming. But do stand up for yourself when it's required (in a non-whiny/douchey way). When women blow me off like I'm nothing, start to take me for granted, dump me, I say (depending on the circumstance), "well, it felt great whenever I was around you, you're so beautiful, funny and we always had such amazing conversations, let me know if you ever change your mind" And unless they reach out to me in the future, we will never speak again, I already spoke my truth, if they care, they'll come back.

That's what I prefer. I will put my pride aside for great memories, almost 100% of the time, unless they really dicked me over and are a toxic person. Assuming they do come back and decide to start putting in more effort themselves. I think it'd be foolish not to, and I know people that have had great relationships and moments from putting aside that ego.

Back at it again with the hoope :hail:
Jan 4 2018 03:10pm
Quote (Saltburn @ Jan 4 2018 04:00pm)
Back at it again with the hoope :hail:

;)
Jan 4 2018 04:19pm
Quote (Saltburn @ Jan 4 2018 03:00pm)
Back at it again with the False Hope :hail:

Fixed
Gold: 1.00
Jan 4 2018 05:30pm
Quote (Hugger @ Jan 4 2018 05:19pm)
Fixed

nah
Jan 4 2018 09:40pm
Quote (Saltburn @ Jan 4 2018 05:30pm)
nah

That stuff may happen in the movies, but not in the real world.
Gold: 7,030.00
Jan 5 2018 12:46am
Without reading all the other messages here is my advice. I think you should hold fast. I think it is just coming back to loneliness. I myself was broken up with (though I in reality ended it months before the relationship was ended with my behaviour) on october 20th, so a little over two months now. The reason I put what I did in parenthesis is because although I didn't have the balls to break it up with her, she broke it off with me. There are times where I feel the victim and other times where I feel liberated.

All I'm saying bud is that if you broke it off you broke it off for a reason. Hold fast.

Work on yourself. Figure out why you "prioritized the relationship from the beginning was that i prioritized this relationship" and work on yourself.

You can't fully grow with someone while you're in a relationship with someone, sometimes you need to break it off and work on yourself bud. Which you had the courage to do and I commend you.

You had the courage to do this, so continue to work on yourself and hold fast. Figure out why there were negatives in that relationship on your end and learn from them for your next relationship.

Stay gold brother. Loneliness I think is the problem here, and the only way to fix this is to work on yourself, grow, change, adapt, love yourself for who you are, and don't find your worth from a relationship.

Build the relationship's worth by who you are.
Gold: 7,030.00
Jan 5 2018 12:53am
Okay fuck,

Read the comments guilty. SHE ISN'T NECESSARILY SLEEPING WITH DAVID FROM DAVID AND GOLIATH BECAUSE SHE HASN'T MESSAGED YOU. She could still be hurt by what you did. But that DOESN'T matter, what matters is you broke up with her for a reason, and you need to focus on yourself.

Don't focus on these negative thoughts that pull you back in. That shit aint right to be honest. Continue doing you my dude.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll