d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Darling In The Franxx
Prev15678912Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21.78
Jun 12 2018 03:42pm
Quote (Dragonox @ 12 Jun 2018 08:30)
yeah, since that was a requirement for the pilots they weren't tampered in that way.

tbh the children were treated like pets too, confined to their cage and never really having contact with the "adults" (which were the immortal remnants of humanity)
when the children also couldn't pilot they just disappeared too. which heavily seemed like they disposed of.
though it was shown that perhaps not all of them were since the childrens watchers were shown to be pilots in the past.
but even then they still seemed to be different that the regular Adults since Nana's little relapse into puberty and whatnot seemed out of place for a true adult who was suppose to be free of that thanks to the immortality treatment i thought.

i'm 100% certain that hiros original partner went into some biological converter lol.
they made it out to be like she was going somewhere but you just saw a cloud of smoke poof out.

also they never showed us whats inside those yellow ball/dome things.

This post was edited by Chuu on Jun 12 2018 03:42pm
Gold: 2.70
Jun 12 2018 03:56pm
Quote (Chuu @ Jun 12 2018 09:42pm)
i'm 100% certain that hiros original partner went into some biological converter lol.
they made it out to be like she was going somewhere but you just saw a cloud of smoke poof out.

also they never showed us whats inside those yellow ball/dome things.

agreed... when we last saw her on that transport thing i figured she would be disposed of

when they went back to the garden, and she wasnt there.. was like yep.. she was

This post was edited by Warlock316 on Jun 12 2018 03:57pm
Jun 12 2018 04:02pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ 12 Jun 2018 17:56)
agreed... when we last saw her on that transport thing i figured she would be disposed of

when they went back to the garden, and she wasnt there.. was like yep.. she was

yeah plus that dome/circular yellow thing seems sketchy.
we never see whats inside them, and they appear to be a one way ticket.

and there aint that much space in them.
Gold: 137.01
Jun 13 2018 07:31am
Quote (Dragonox @ Jun 11 2018 06:32pm)
Maybe since Humanity lost the ability to reproduce so all the children are basically grown.
their dna mutated with Klaxosuar dna so they can pilots the Franxx too.

i dunno.

But she only targeted Hiro as opposed to all the other Franxx pilots like there was something different about him.
Gold: 29.00
Jun 13 2018 09:07am
Quote (Touhou @ Jun 13 2018 07:31am)
But she only targeted Hiro as opposed to all the other Franxx pilots like there was something different about him.

well he is the only one with that advanced case of saurification, thanks to Zero Two.
so he is different than the others.

I wonder if it's potentially possible that the others could reach the same level if they were under the same conditions as Hiro.
Hiro ingested blood when he was young, that blood essentially being the same as the princesses since Zero Two was a clone.
if the others were to get a taste of her blood i wonder what would happen, would they also progress further and grow horns and be able to pilot with Zero Two?
it was even shown that Zero Two when she ingested her own blood she was able to hold onto the memories that they continually tried to erase.
Almost seems like Klaxosuar blood holds special properties and that's kind of true when you consider how they live and die, since it was revealed what Magma Energy really was.

man i swear watching Franxx kind of reminded me a bit of Final Fantasy 7.
i dunno if it's just me still being hyped up for the remake and the current lack of it showing up at E3.
but i find there's a decent amount of similarities.

Jun 13 2018 02:15pm
Quote (Touhou @ 13 Jun 2018 09:31)

maybe it's because he licked zero twos blood and ingested her DNA
Jun 13 2018 06:03pm
Quote (Chuu @ Jun 13 2018 01:15pm)
maybe it's because he licked zero twos blood and ingested her DNA

Even then, the princess insulted zero two about being a fake.

So if he ingested the "fake" blood, why doesn't she consider him fake?
Gold: 29.00
Jun 13 2018 07:15pm
Quote (Touhou @ Jun 13 2018 06:03pm)

That's a pretty normal reaction to a clone of yourself. (like that running gag with a bunch of look a likes and all of them are calling each other fakes or saying they're the real one)

though maybe there is something else about Hiro that we don't know.
thinking back on that previous episode looking back on the past.
Remember how they brought up that the Doctor wasn't going to get the immortality treatment and go for a more robotic means, but they also brought up that his Wife wasn't getting it either because she wanted to experience having a child (if my terrible memories serves correctly)
perhaps that was foreshadowing to reveal that Hiro is actually the Son of the Doctor and his Wife that died.
though considering the Dr's age he was likely still grown in a test tube but maybe from a more natural fertilized egg method instead of a clone? (perhaps they froze some before hand or maybe the Dr harvested them when she died out of grief or something)

just a wild guess.

This post was edited by Dragonox on Jun 13 2018 07:20pm
Jun 13 2018 08:04pm
Quote (Touhou @ 13 Jun 2018 20:03)

biologically she's real
Quote (Dragonox @ 13 Jun 2018 21:15)
That's a pretty normal reaction to a clone of yourself. (like that running gag with a bunch of look a likes and all of them are calling each other fakes or saying they're the real one)

Remember how they brought up that the Doctor wasn't going to get the immortality treatment and go for a more robotic means, but they also brought up that his Wife wasn't getting it either because she wanted to experience having a child (if my terrible memories serves correctly)
perhaps that was foreshadowing to reveal that Hiro is actually the Son of the Doctor and his Wife that died.
though considering the Dr's age he was likely still grown in a test tube but maybe from a more natural fertilized egg method instead of a clone? (perhaps they froze some before hand or maybe the Dr harvested them when she died out of grief or something)

just a wild guess.

yeah there's a lot we don't know.

This post was edited by Chuu on Jun 13 2018 08:05pm
Jun 13 2018 09:15pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Jun 13 2018 06:15pm)

just a wild guess.

Well we saw Hiro had blue horns as opposed to Zero Two's red horns.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev15678912Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll