d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Love, Sexuality And Ethics
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Dec 26 2017 02:18am
Tell me your thoughts about this matter. I am in a spot of difficulty regarding a situation.

1) When it comes to sexuality and love, does ethics not play a role whatsoever?

2) Who decides these things and how to implement them in the laws? Philosophers?

3) Why is prostitution forbidden in some countries and states (in the US), and allowed in others?

Just to let you know my thoughts, i am against prostitution, because women should not be pushed into a situation as to make money on prostitution. The reason is too simple. Infidelity is one thing, but buying another human being, to me, is the same as rape. But that is just my own thoughts. What are yours?

4) How is this issue or topic different for men and women? What do women really think of this matter?

This post was edited by Taurean on Dec 26 2017 02:20am
Gold: 4.00
Dec 26 2017 09:03am
i don't care about prostitution
do what you want buy what you want
just don't hurt others
Gold: 28,296.01
Dec 26 2017 09:30am
Those with power seek to control those without it through heavy manipulation tactics on subjects like sexuality and sin

Freedom is living how you want to live according to your own morality and accepting that's how it has to be for everyone that isn't violating the consent of others

We live in a society that excuses men's sexual behavior and demonizes women for the same or even less

And as much as some mock the term and idea we also live in a rape culture which is shown constantly by things like America's President's behavior and things like #metoo as well as countless other examples

It's always about control and manipulation. Prostitution is already legal. People can come to any luxury for sex agreement they want and it's not only not criminalized but glorified on social media

Prostitution that you are talking about is the control of poor and desperate people because the rich can always do what they want but it's the impoverished that are held to double standards and unjust laws

When it comes to love and sexuality people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want to do because they are free individuals as long as all involved consent.

In order to embrace my own freedom and individuality I have to always support other's right to theirs
Gold: 5,169.82
Dec 26 2017 01:22pm
Main reason for legalizing prostitution is the fact that this allows the government to regulate it. If you make it illegal, it will still happen, just without the possibility for worker rights to be protected.

This post was edited by Leevee on Dec 26 2017 01:22pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Dec 27 2017 09:08am
1) of course ethics plays a role in everything in life

2) laws in conjunction with culture. Law uses courts for enforcement and culture uses ostracism for enforcement

3) some people think society is better off one way than the other

4) men and women have fundamentally different views because of their biology and because of their roles in society. Men are the ones that build and maintain empires, they make up 97+% of infrasctructure jobs while women choose comfortable office jobs, this influences all of their other choices as well. By the statistical averages Men seek a society that is stable while Women seek a society that is comfortable
Gold: 42.00
Jan 27 2018 08:54am
Backpages and nevada, life was happy when prositution settled the west. Nuff said about love
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll