d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Potion Choice For Ue Multishot Dh > Looking For Opinions
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,114.00
Dec 22 2017 08:25am
Softcore btw,

So I'm starting to push some higher rifts (97 currently) P955, just finally found a good ancient witching hour to augment. Everything else is ancient/primal.

I'm curious to hear from other Multishot DH's what they use for a potion:

Regeneration: For a DH, it can basically restore nearly all my life at the end of that 5 seconds.
Rejuvenation: Restores life and hatred, though I don't think I've seen it replace Discipline, has anyone? Currently Using
Tower/Diamond: Armor or Resist is basically toughness, which at some point a DH is not going to care about
Leech: Life Per Hit is nice for quick recovery but we're not supposed to be getting hit anyway
Kulle-Aid: Really nice for getting out of walls but at this point and forward, if I'm getting walled in... I'm going to be one-shotted anyway...
Fear: Another proc for Bane of the Trapped, but its everything within 12 yards. You're supposed to be at least 10 for the 4-Piece UE Bonus, ideally 50 for Zei's.

I'm finding that I use my potion every once and awhile when something breaks from the pack I'm plucking and hits me really quick (Lacuni's or Winged Assassins..Grrr) but I find I use my potion most when I'm vaulting around trying to corral a couple nice packs together and then I tumble into the wrong neighborhood, get nearly 1-shotted and pop the potion.

Anyway, would love to here peoples thoughts and experiences!
Gold: 18,534.02
Dec 22 2017 08:33am
Uninstall Potion.
Gold: 37.00
Dec 22 2017 09:44am
Quote (BrewCrewx @ Dec 22 2017 09:25am)
Softcore btw,

So I'm starting to push some higher rifts (97 currently) P955, just finally found a good ancient witching hour to augment. Everything else is ancient/primal.

Regeneration: For a DH, it can basically restore nearly all my life at the end of that 5 seconds.
Rejuvenation: Restores life and hatred, though I don't think I've seen it replace Discipline, has anyone? Currently Using
Tower/Diamond: Armor or Resist is basically toughness, which at some point a DH is not going to care about
Leech: Life Per Hit is nice for quick recovery but we're not supposed to be getting hit anyway
Kulle-Aid: Really nice for getting out of walls but at this point and forward, if I'm getting walled in... I'm going to be one-shotted anyway...
Fear: Another proc for Bane of the Trapped, but its everything within 12 yards. You're supposed to be at least 10 for the 4-Piece UE Bonus, ideally 50 for Zei's.

I'm finding that I use my potion every once and awhile when something breaks from the pack I'm plucking and hits me really quick (Lacuni's or Winged Assassins..Grrr) but I find I use my potion most when I'm vaulting around trying to corral a couple nice packs together and then I tumble into the wrong neighborhood, get nearly 1-shotted and pop the potion.

Warning you now, expect 90% of the replies to be spam.

Ise use leech for SC, and kulle aid for hc.
Gold: 4,341.71
Dec 22 2017 10:00am
Quote (BrewCrewx @ Dec 23 2017 02:25am)
Softcore btw,

Leech but be carefull 100% of the shit nick_steel posts is tarded asf
Gold: 0.00
Dec 22 2017 10:59am
Quote (nick_steel @ Dec 22 2017 03:44pm)

Okay, I'll bite. I'm a 100 balance / resto druid looking for 110. I can offer all my fg, which is about ~1000 fg per level. I will also vouch for you if it goes well. Let me know.

I woke up to a full inbox from friends telling me I'm an idiot and getting scammed for the price I am paying and am know aware of the current market prices.

a smart person giving smart advices.
please tell us more

This post was edited by Atranaxia on Dec 22 2017 11:00am
Gold: 3,471.69
Trader: Trusted
Dec 22 2017 06:48pm
Quote (jc3 @ Dec 22 2017 09:00am)
Leech but be carefull 100% of the shit nick_steel posts is tarded asf

This lol
Gold: 1,530.10
Jan 10 2018 07:21pm
Does it really matter on softcore?
Kulle-aid is the potion of choice on hardcore because Waller is one of the deadliest mods to fight against as a DH, as it cuts off your room to dodge against other mods that are otherwise harmless. Sometimes you get into really sticky situations where your only two options are to stand your ground and fight it out waiting for the wall to drop, or Vault forward into a large mob and take your chances there. In higher grifts these are both losing scenarios, making Kulle Aid the only way out.
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Jan 10 2018 08:27pm
Hmmm
Gold: 48.00
Jan 10 2018 08:38pm
Tower/Diamond is what I use for my Impale DH, but I swap that out sometimes for Kulle-Aid, but obvisouly we are different builds, so that will impact final decision. Maybe Kulle or Rejuv?
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Jan 10 2018 10:18pm
Quote (Bradly @ Jan 10 2018 10:38pm)
Tower/Diamond is what I use for my Impale DH, but I swap that out sometimes for Kulle-Aid, but obvisouly we are different builds, so that will impact final decision. Maybe Kulle or Rejuv?

This
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll