d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
ISO
> Iso Gg Pvp Items > Fg
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 42.00
Dec 23 2017 03:32am
Assumimg u r MrGoatMan and if you are i am the person Heidi is talking about. You did sell me imps as a part of a sorc set up a while back. While i did state that the imps have poofed the rest of the gear has held up. It is a little weird that they held up until u recently have come back. I have removed the rest of the gear i bought from u from my pub characters so its not likely ill find out if the rest is unpermed but i am a little disappointed you told me everything i purchased was permed when it wasnt.
Gold: Locked
Dec 23 2017 05:09am
Quote (Vendeada @ Dec 23 2017 01:32am)
Assumimg u r MrGoatMan and if you are i am the person Heidi is talking about. You did sell me imps as a part of a sorc set up a while back. While i did state that the imps have poofed the rest of the gear has held up. It is a little weird they held up until u recently have come back. I have removed the rest of the gear i bought from u from my pub characters so its not likely ill find out if the rest is unpermed but i am a little disappointed you told me everything i purchased was permed when it wasnt.

Thats funny you assume i'm mrgoatman , only funny to me because i know him, sorry to hear about your imps but only noobs buy unperm imps for all he knew he could have been sold perm to him and not any of you bothered to clash since you all took eachothers word..

/you're still retarded heidi i enjoy talking to you bby

This post was edited by Seouless on Dec 23 2017 05:10am
Dec 23 2017 11:34am
Quote (Seouless @ Dec 23 2017 03:09am)
Thats funny you assume i'm mrgoatman , only funny to me because i know him, sorry to hear about your imps but only noobs buy unperm imps for all he knew he could have been sold perm to him and not any of you bothered to clash since you all took eachothers word..

/you're still retarded heidi i enjoy talking to you bby

you were exposed as mr.goatman last year by someone else that gave you some of your unperms and disappeared once people caught on..same thing that will happen this time when peoples stuff starts to poof ..sometimes its immediate ..sometimes takes a few months...the person that exposed you is even in your guild you have now lol
afk go spout more lies to people that care but noone smart will trade you anymore

and fyi he tells everyone his stuff is permed but even admitted to you in a pm that he owns unperms...people don't give away free prepatch items worth over 50k to multiple people that they don't even know very well..but supposedly hes been giving frees and highly discounted unperms as perms..all it does is mess up the market cause now people will accidently trade out unperms from him...so talking about giving away hj, vb, bloops and stuff like that just makes me LoL cause there were only so many in game and no way you are giving them out like xmas presents for free or dirt cheap

This post was edited by Quizer_Quizer on Dec 23 2017 11:39am
Dec 23 2017 09:22pm
Dave is a good friend of mine, and not from d2 we both just happen to both play, he quit once his mrgoatman account was banned over a year ago I believe and then his main d2 acct was banned later for bottling anyways, and after i came back from Korea I’ve been active on here as I was before, when my laptop was broke for ~2 months I wasn’t able to trade without friends help but I didn’t go anywhere I still lurked the forum like a weirdo, you can quit assuming I’m someone else I’ve never made another jsp in my life my name is Max mrgoatmans name is david, mike knows us both, still funny to me you think I’m someone else let alone a friend of mine LOL only unperm items I own are ~12 gtracks on classic I bought for clashing purposes I converted ~6 to xp and kept the rest on classic so I can clash on both I had a cruel star which was unperm as all were but it got (8) so only unperm I have left is my gtracks sets
Dec 23 2017 11:51pm
Quote (Seouless @ Dec 23 2017 07:22pm)
Dave is a good friend of mine, and not from d2 we both just happen to both play, he quit once his mrgoatman account was banned over a year ago I believe and then his main d2 acct was banned later for bottling anyways, and after i came back from Korea I’ve been active on here as I was before, when my laptop was broke for ~2 months I wasn’t able to trade without friends help but I didn’t go anywhere I still lurked the forum like a weirdo, you can quit assuming I’m someone else I’ve never made another jsp in my life my name is Max mrgoatmans name is david, mike knows us both, still funny to me you think I’m someone else let alone a friend of mine LOL only unperm items I own are ~12 gtracks on classic I bought for clashing purposes I converted ~6 to xp and kept the rest on classic so I can clash on both I had a cruel star which was unperm as all were but it got (8) so only unperm I have left is my gtracks sets

you don't really think anyone believes you do you
Dec 24 2017 04:25am
Heidi you are retarded I don’t care if you believe me or not if you think I am mrgoatman you are hilarious :rofl:
Dec 24 2017 12:26pm
Quote (Seouless @ Dec 24 2017 02:25am)
Heidi you are retarded I don’t care if you believe me or not if you think I am mrgoatman you are hilarious :rofl:

I don't care who you are because everyone here knows you are a scammer. Talk to the hand :)
Dec 24 2017 12:54pm
Quote (Quizer_Quizer @ Dec 24 2017 10:26am)
I don't care who you are because everyone here knows you are a scammer. Talk to the hand :)

You live in your own little world Heidi all of my items still sell despite your hilarious theory that I am mrgoatman :rofl: :rolleyes: there are even people in your guild who know me from d2 and irl mrgoatman is David and I am max, I’m sorry to burst your bubble
Dec 24 2017 12:59pm
Quote (Seouless @ Dec 24 2017 10:54am)
You live in your own little world Heidi all of my items still sell despite your hilarious theory that I am mrgoatman :rofl: :rolleyes: there are even people in your guild who know me from d2 and irl mrgoatman is David and I am max, I’m sorry to burst your bubble

you manage to make a fool out of yourself with no help from me :) like your silly quoting me on a value vb and thinking it's not true..obviously you do not know west items values..keep pawning off your unperms on innocent people..musta got them from your so called friends :) sorry you can only afford unperm vb..keep trying to collect perms from the true traders on west to use yourself and then pawning off your unperms

This post was edited by Quizer_Quizer on Dec 24 2017 01:00pm
Dec 24 2017 06:25pm
btw t4t on gears
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic