d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Question About Your Follower
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,829.00
Dec 9 2017 04:59am
I've read a few guides regarding best equipment for them, but there is no mention to legendary gems in their rings/amulet, and if they work for the follower.

I automatically assume if they work for your follower, the powers only apply to your follower, the guides i've read ignore using legendary gems on your companion.

I'll end up trying to test this myself, but I feel like the Gem if Efficacious Toxin could be Very useful with its poison damage over time (yes it'll most likely be very low coming from your follower)
But the rank 25 ability states ALL enemies you poison take 10% damage from ALL sources, and deal -10% damage

This leads me to believe its essentially a free 10% damage booster and 10% damage reducer on enemies your follower hits. seems pretty big, just wondering if I'm the only one who's thought of this yet, or if its been tested and doesnt apply.
Gold: 22,095.00
Gold: 48.00
Dec 14 2017 03:11pm
Legendary Gems do not work on your follower. Depending on what you’re running, my recommendation for your followers gear is, Amulet: Ess of Johan, Sheild: Sheild of Deflection? Ring 1: unity or justice lantern ring 2: oculus or wyrdward (i use the wyrdward with thunder fury as wep, for a huge stun proc %. I’m forgetting what the Sheild is called. Give me about 5-10 min and I’ll have it updated with correct name for shield.

I️ use that Sheild with Justice lantern for massive block percentage to Help with my Bane of the Trapped

E: have any questions feel free to PM me :)

This post was edited by Bradly on Dec 14 2017 03:11pm
Gold: 1,116.37
Jan 12 2018 10:09pm
I use an azurath for the freeze chance with the cold damage changed to lightning damage
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Jan 12 2018 10:35pm
Quote (Bradly @ Dec 14 2017 05:11pm)
Legendary Gems do not work on your follower. Depending on what you’re running, my recommendation for your followers gear is, Amulet: Ess of Johan, Sheild: Sheild of Deflection? Ring 1: unity or justice lantern ring 2: oculus or wyrdward (i use the wyrdward with thunder fury as wep, for a huge stun proc %. I’m forgetting what the Sheild is called. Give me about 5-10 min and I’ll have it updated with correct name for shield.

I️ use that Sheild with Justice lantern for massive block percentage to Help with my Bane of the Trapped

E: have any questions feel free to PM me :)

Stole the words right out of my mouth.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll