d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Buds Making A Bow Build Tomorrow > Any Suggestions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,559.00
Dec 7 2017 10:10pm
He doesn't jsp so I'm making a post for ideas to help him out.
Pref a solid start-high map build. Links would be a bonus as we look aswell.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 7 2017 11:11pm
Doomfletch still going to be best choice and is best leveling bow. Can acquire for around 5 chaos just a few hours into the league then later get upgraded version. The level 28 version can take you all the way to maps as long as you acquire many flat physical to attack items. Tornado Shot at level 31 is good way to go since you shouldn't need a single target skill. Leveling with a bow character is horrible until get tornado shot imo it will really lack dps if you don't find or self craft some physical bows as you level. Level with shrapnel shot -onslaught then lightning arrow-gmp-pierce and or ppad at level 12.At level 16 need to run as many heralds as possible in act2 herald of ice, herald of thunder, herald of ash. Once tornado shot ready in act 3 links are Tornado Shot- LMP/GMP-PPAD-Crit Strikes. 6L with a doomfletch is Tornado Shot-GMP-Crit Strikes-Chance to Bleed-Pierce and Wed.

I'm leveling as a bow too. Running with a friend who is gonna be pretty much carrying me until I get doomfletch bow :D
Gold: 2,720.69
Dec 8 2017 12:11am
Did doomfletch prism last season. Leveled solo with random rares and LA and barrage. Saved up about 30c and got dfp. Bows were 5c, prophecies were 30c. Once I got the bow I could handle pretty much most content. Several DFP builds out there, only slight nerf of 110% of 3 elements (330% dmg) to 100% of 3 elements (300% dmg) and remove of crit. Should still be plenty strong. Elder bows might beable to replace DFP though.
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Dec 8 2017 06:01am
bow builds can also be nice, without bow damage!

bow minions, bow totems, bow travel, raging bow, chain projectile spell bow, damage taken as bow, quiver abuce
double 6link or double 6sockets, when maintain ''shield stats'' via quiver

raging spectres bow craft for example, i used
6link raging spectral + 6link zombies in the same bow
allowing me to abuce quiver 80%faster recharge on my wicked witch
meanwhile having 6link srs in chest
and ofc, other 4link cwdt in other gearpieces

e/ here a screen, when gemswapping some

This post was edited by Tommyvv on Dec 8 2017 06:07am
Gold: 202.99
Dec 8 2017 09:28am
Quote (D2Trust @ 8 Dec 2017 08:11)
Doomfletch still going to be best choice and is best leveling bow. Can acquire for around 5 chaos just a few hours into the league then later get upgraded version. The level 28 version can take you all the way to maps as long as you acquire many flat physical to attack items. Tornado Shot at level 31 is good way to go since you shouldn't need a single target skill. Leveling with a bow character is horrible until get tornado shot imo it will really lack dps if you don't find or self craft some physical bows as you level. Level with shrapnel shot -onslaught then lightning arrow-gmp-pierce and or ppad at level 12.At level 16 need to run as many heralds as possible in act2 herald of ice, herald of thunder, herald of ash. Once tornado shot ready in act 3 links are Tornado Shot- LMP/GMP-PPAD-Crit Strikes. 6L with a doomfletch is Tornado Shot-GMP-Crit Strikes-Chance to Bleed-Pierce and Wed.

I'm leveling as a bow too. Running with a friend who is gonna be pretty much carrying me until I get doomfletch bow :D

barrage dmg is so much better than TS though, lvling with TS sounds terrible. Leveling as a phys bow build sounds even more terrible.
Getting flat ele dmg is so much easier with stuff like heralds/wrath.

You can buy a stormcloud for like 1 alch during the first day which carries you until you can get something better
Just run double heralds and get ele dmg where you can. Prismweave is totally overpowered if you can get one. Shouldn't cost too much either
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll