d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > New To Diablo 3
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 655.00
Dec 6 2017 08:23am
from Diablo 2 here.

I am act 5 necromancer level 46 and just finished doing the westmarch killing of the two portals preventing the 100 demons made per hour thing.

I did this all in less than 12 hours and am almost done I think.

the Diablo guide on the loading says to play adventure mode after act 5.

what's the replay value of this game? where should I go?

usually I'm Diablo 2 you try to get to hell and then collect magic find items and then do Baal runs with a blizz sorc then enough to gear up for a pally.
Gold: 7,077.30
Dec 6 2017 09:25am
In diablo 3 the replay value comes from the seasonal mode and the rifts in adventure mode, the rifts are big maps full of enemies with a boss at the end, and grifts are the same but in a time limit, if I explained this badly you can google diablo 3 rifts :)
Gold: 4,785.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 10 2017 12:45pm
If doing the exact same thing over and over with literally no difference counts as repeatability run yes this game has it.
Gold: 48.00
Dec 16 2017 06:27am
Run ‘Nephalem Rifts’ until you reach level 70.
Upon reaching level 70, you now can earn ‘Greater Rift Keys’ and start working towards your Paragon Levels.
Once you obtain a few keys (+/- is up to you) you may now run Greater Rifts.
Greater Rifts (GRs) are to be successfully completed in 15 minutes, or less! You can earn Magic items, Rare items, Legendary items - which also come in forms of Ancient rolls or Primal Anciet Rolls (basically max stats +/-)
Although, you won’t actually ‘unlock’ the Ancient Primal Item feature until you have solo’d A GR 70 MIN. There is no ‘unlocked feature’ or an ‘achievement’ you get for completing the 70, just know it’ll be there. :)

Basically run t13 rifts with a full group, 3-4 Keys each rift, and soak GRs to find better gear. For the most part you will unlock items for whatever character you are running, although you might be running GRs on your Barb you may unlock items for your Crus/Necro/Wiz/Etc.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me, I’d be glad to answer further questions you have. :)

- Bradly
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll