d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Titan - Singlepass - Frenzybarb > Moar Hardcore!
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Dec 4 2017 01:19pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 4 2017 02:13pm)
Respect, this is a tough one. Save any CB/OW weapons you get! IMO this build will be mostly about CB/OW/Survivability. Otherwise, outside of absolutely insane luck with rune drops, not sure how this could work without extreme patience + CB/OW.

Yeah I agree, this will be tough. Hopefully I get something with CB/OW. I think in NM, I'm gonna full clear all areas with as much MF as possible while still being able to survive.

Hit lvl 26 in tomb #2

And damn! that's a nice chunk of Cold res on a GC. IIRC this has me at max Cold res

Forgot to open up inventory to see gold =/ but full cleared the 2nd tomb
Dec 4 2017 01:29pm
Tomb #3 cleared

Tomb #4 clear

Tomb #5 clear
Dec 4 2017 01:32pm
Cathans dropped for me in tomb #6, gave to merc

More life!!!!

Tomb #6 clear
Dec 4 2017 01:38pm
Last tomb, and the biggest is clear

Durry down, was easy

Using ;) Also still using the 25% nagel. might switch that out for something else

That's all for now. Still haven't started A3 yet, so I'm gonna play for a while and update later tonight probably.
Gold: 109.50
Dec 4 2017 01:38pm
Quote (BulletJon @ 4 Dec 2017 12:19)
Yeah I agree, this will be tough. Hopefully I get something with CB/OW. I think in NM, I'm gonna full clear all areas with as much MF as possible while still being able to survive.

Hit lvl 26 in tomb #2
https://i.imgur.com/ihWxwYZ.jpg

And damn! that's a nice chunk of Cold res on a GC. IIRC this has me at max Cold res
https://i.imgur.com/UbXtGos.jpg

Forgot to open up inventory to see gold =/ but full cleared the 2nd tomb
https://i.imgur.com/EMcZ6tC.jpg

Full clear all areas for sure! You have chosen probably the hardest character to single-pass with. Full clear from NM-onward is SO suggested! Would have suggested full clear in Norm but you have already found the Angelic combo so Norm is meh now.
Dec 4 2017 01:44pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 4 2017 02:38pm)
Full clear all areas for sure! You have chosen probably the hardest character to single-pass with. Full clear from NM-onward is SO suggested! Would have suggested full clear in Norm but you have already found the Angelic combo so Norm is meh now.

I think all I have on this character is the angelic ring. I've found all the other pieces on my mf sorc though, and all that is in my shared stash. I'll put more MF on and full clear the rest of norm to hopefully find the ammy. I refuse to use any gear for twinked chars. The whole reason I made this char was for 1) a challenge. and 2) untwinked

This post was edited by BulletJon on Dec 4 2017 01:46pm
Gold: 109.50
Dec 4 2017 02:54pm
Quote (BulletJon @ 4 Dec 2017 12:44)
I think all I have on this character is the angelic ring. I've found all the other pieces on my mf sorc though, and all that is in my shared stash. I'll put more MF on and full clear the rest of norm to hopefully find the ammy. I refuse to use any gear for twinked chars. The whole reason I made this char was for 1) a challenge. and 2) untwinked

Oh, I guess I didn't understand because I have never used and honestly don't understand a shared stash. So you can access items found by any of your characters? But you will only be using items you find on this barbarian specifically?.. If I understand correctly. Thanks in advance for the clarification, I hope my posts don't come off as accusatory.
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 4 2017 04:14pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 4 2017 02:54pm)
Oh, I guess I didn't understand because I have never used and honestly don't understand a shared stash. So you can access items found by any of your characters? But you will only be using items you find on this barbarian specifically?.. If I understand correctly. Thanks in advance for the clarification, I hope my posts don't come off as accusatory.

ya that's how it works, if you have it in shared stash it will show up as "found" when u find another item from that set. From the limited time i played with shared stash this bugged me on a few occasions. I'd find an item and get excited for a split second before remembering it was from another walk...
Dec 7 2017 08:19pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 4 2017 03:54pm)

That is correct yes, any items in my shared stash I COULD use on any character, but as I said I refuse to do that. And no worries, I don't think you're post came off that way. :)

Also, sorry for the delay in updates. Call of Duty got my attention for the last few days, gotta get all my guns gold lol. But I've made some good progress today and am now in act4. So now it's time to update!

Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 4 2017 05:14pm)
ya that's how it works, if you have it in shared stash it will show up as "found" when u find another item from that set. From the limited time i played with shared stash this bugged me on a few occasions. I'd find an item and get excited for a split second before remembering it was from another walk...

Yup, you nailed it. And I know how you feel lol. Sometimes I don't know what set item is what, and I don't know if I already have it or not. I plan to complete all sets eventual on my twinked chars.
Dec 7 2017 08:33pm
Finally got around to making myself a Malice, the OW helps so much

Found the figurine really quick. The +20 life will be appreciated

First time I've ever cleared this place of all the spiders lol
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll