d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Force Hydrating
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,118.35
Nov 25 2017 06:15am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Nov 23 2017 09:57am)
Hi friend, is it your position that nature designed an organism to only know that it needs water after the point at which it actually needs the water?

Pls less foolish in my thread, but comments thanks for

-ishmal

hi friend,

what I can determine from this message is that you're basically asking me "do you eat when you're extremely hungry and in need of food or when you're somewhat hungry and in need of food"

the question posed, though, was why people drink when they're not thirsty. not, why do people drink when they're only a little thirsty. thirst is bodi telling mind to drink. no thirsti , why drink?

the question stands unanswered, pls only answer my question, no need semantical gymnastics, red herrings and strawmens here. much thanks

-ishmal

I rephrase for better comprehension, seems to be difficulti for this forum

bodi tired, sleep

bodi hungry, eat

bodi thirsty, drink

no hungry, no eat
no thirsty, no drink
no tired, no sleep

why drink when no thirsti ?

thank-

ishmal

False equivalence try again
Gold: 421.95
Warn: 10%
Dec 2 2017 03:41am
Quote (RODALE @ Nov 25 2017 02:18am)
because of autism and schizophrenia etcetc body cant tell what it wants because of disorders etctectec

HURRRR
Gold: 301.14
Dec 2 2017 10:42am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Nov 22 2017 07:57pm)
Hi friend, is it your position that nature designed an organism to only know that it needs water after the point at which it actually needs the water?

Pls less foolish in my thread, but comments thanks for

-ishmal

hi friend,

what I can determine from this message is that you're basically asking me "do you eat when you're extremely hungry and in need of food or when you're somewhat hungry and in need of food"

the question posed, though, was why people drink when they're not thirsty. not, why do people drink when they're only a little thirsty. thirst is bodi telling mind to drink. no thirsti , why drink?

the question stands unanswered, pls only answer my question, no need semantical gymnastics, red herrings and strawmens here. much thanks

-ishmal

I rephrase for better comprehension, seems to be difficulti for this forum

bodi tired, sleep

bodi hungry, eat

bodi thirsty, drink

no hungry, no eat
no thirsty, no drink
no tired, no sleep

why drink when no thirsti ?

thank-

ishmal

If you aren't peeing every 20 min, you aren't hydrated enough. Yoloswag