d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > President Trump Accusations Of Sexual Misconduct > The Complete List (wp) With Details
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2017 06:21pm
TrumpGod3020
Gold: 4,400.67
Nov 22 2017 07:04pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 22 Nov 2017 18:54)
wasn't my proudest fap, but times r rough

:rofl:
Gold: 152.00
Nov 22 2017 07:14pm
Louis CK has consensual relations and gets his career destroyed, Donald Trump commits repeated sexual crimes (among others) and becomes president.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Nov 22 2017 07:34pm
and ofc the intellectually lazy resort to their simplistic "innocent until proven guilty" / "he totally denied it" talking points. guess what, we're not in a court of law, and those allegations aren't just random women making wildly unrealistic claims without evidence:

- many of them told friends, relatives, co-workers at the time and records show they were at the very least in contact at the time
- most of the accusers have nothing to gain, even worse, face serious harrassment and threats by deplorables
- in some cases the accused admitted or even bragged about (parts of) the allegations and similar behaviour, which makes them even more credible (at least to people with a working brain)

but i guess you can just abandon basic reason, logic and common sense to make legal proof your new standard if something doesn't fit your narrative otherwise.
seriously, making such pathetic excuses to defend obvious sexual predators is really a new low...
Gold: 57.00
Nov 22 2017 08:00pm
Quote (Voyaging @ 22 Nov 2017 21:14)
Louis CK has consensual relations and gets his career destroyed

>a bald ginger keeping the door closed so he can play hankie pankie with himself in front of women is consensual

Quote (fender @ 22 Nov 2017 21:34)
and ofc the intellectually lazy resort to their simplistic "innocent until proven guilty" / "he totally denied it" talking points. guess what, we're not in a court of law, and those allegations aren't just random women making wildly unrealistic claims without evidence:

- many of them told friends, relatives, co-workers at the time and records show they were at the very least in contact at the time
- most of the accusers have nothing to gain, even worse, face serious harrassment and threats by deplorables
- in some cases the accused admitted or even bragged about (parts of) the allegations and similar behaviour, which makes them even more credible (at least to people with a working brain)

but i guess you can just abandon basic reason, logic and common sense to make legal proof your new standard if something doesn't fit your narrative otherwise.
seriously, making such pathetic excuses to defend obvious sexual predators is really a new low...

another lengthy rage essay typed out by fender aka heinrich von goebbels, descendant of joseph with just his left hand
Gold: 8,876.90
Nov 22 2017 08:03pm
Quote (fender @ Nov 22 2017 07:34pm)

Nice standards you have there. I guess if I proved you that i've had any contact with the donald in the past, and that i've told my friends and relatives about his conduct around me, you would believe my allegations? Clearly I stand to gain nothing from doing this and im in the process getting tons of harrasment from deplorables on social media. Lets not abandon your own standards of 'basic reason', 'logic', and 'common sense'
Gold: 5,016.77
Nov 22 2017 08:06pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Nov 22 2017 08:14pm)
Louis CK has consensual relations and gets his career destroyed, Donald Trump commits repeated sexual crimes (among others) and becomes president.

Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Nov 22 2017 08:07pm
what does this have to do with being a president
total non-sequiturs
every single case of it

This post was edited by DCSS on Nov 22 2017 08:07pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 22 2017 08:14pm
Quote (Voyaging @ 23 Nov 2017 02:14)

Trump punishment could end up being way worse than a broken caree.
Gold: 5.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2017 08:22pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Nov 22 2017 08:14pm)

it's not a crime if it feels good
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll