d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Say Something Nice About Card_sultan > Think Of A Positive Quality And State It
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 62.77
Nov 23 2017 05:44am
Card_Sultan is wonderful. every time he logs on to jsp it brings a huge smile to my face! every post made by him is awesome in every way!
i wish i knew where he lived so i could send bouquets of flowers and balloons to his door every day! i love Card_Sultan and i hope one day he meets the girl of his dreams!
i love the way the sun glistens on Card_Sultan's face. it really brings out the color in his beautiful eyes. in a perfect world, only Card_Sultan and i would exist. i hope someday
that we can hold hands and skip through a grassy valley together.i think he deserves to win the lottery! Card_Sultan is perfect in every way! sometimes i think that this
world was created just for him to exist. i hope Card_Sultan lives to be 2 million years old and keep the beauty and gracefulness that is Card_Sultan, i know he will though. it's
because Card_Sultan is so perfect in ever way! i have many dreams of us meeting each other underneath the brightness of all rainbows. if there was a pot of gold there,
and i found it first...i would give it to Card_Sultan of course. even though i'm sure he would find it first because Card_Sultan is truly perfect in every way. He is more beautiful than a
a bucket full of kittens. i know our hearts share a really strong bond in which can never be broken. i dedicate every love song to Card_Sultan. he is a wonderful,perfect,
awesome,cheerful,graceful, smashing, good looking,heartfelt,caring,lovely,passionate,law abiding citizen in which i owe great gratitude. everyday that Card_Sultan logs on to
jsp is a warm and sunny day! i truly love and enjoy every post that is made on jsp....if it is made by Card_Sultan. he makes me happier than money, good food, love,
passion and Paris Hilton! i love all the times that we had. like the times we spent on the river skipping rocks. awe so many times doing just that. each day was a
blessing. when we went to disney land and i got scared when we were going too fast on the teacup ride and Card_Sultan consoled me. every night i go to sleep is a good night because
i know that i'll be dreaming of Card_Sultan. every morning is a blessing because i know that i'll be thinking of the dream i had the night before. Card_Sultan made me laugh and smile every
time Card_Sultan posted. thank you for existing. i wish i knew your parents so i could shake their hands and kiss their feet. they must be truly proud of what they accomplished
that is Card_Sultan. if i had a penny for every time i thought of Card_Sultan, i would have all of the money in the world. i would then give it all to him! every time Card_Sultan walks by me it
smells like a million roses. i wish i had enough pictures of Card_Sultan to plaster every wall in the world. he deserves medals and plaques just for being alive. i wish i could
hug Card_Sultan right now.if anybody ever bothers him (which they wont because everybody loves him) let me know so i can go talk to them and request that they be nice to Card_Sultan! :)
Gold: 3.37
Nov 23 2017 06:40am
someone used ctr f ctr shft del ctrl v :P
Gold: 1,495.80
Nov 23 2017 06:51am
He’s very artistic
Gold: 6.69
Nov 23 2017 07:04am
he is very creative
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Nov 23 2017 07:42am
he doesnt give a shit how wrong he is or how many people are against him he perseveres and will post essays for hundreds of pages with unflappable conviction, the kind of dude you want to punch in the face but would still choose to be your D&D GM cause let's face it that shit would be crazy and fun even if it made no sense.

This post was edited by DCSS on Nov 23 2017 07:42am
Gold: 5,169.82
Nov 23 2017 07:46am
He is so good at trolling, he is even able to troll himself without realizing it.
Gold: 6.69
Nov 23 2017 08:49am
He has a vivid imagination .
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Nov 23 2017 06:26pm
Quote (Santara @ Nov 22 2017 08:05am)
He's dedicated.

Displays the utmost perseverance.

Fights for what he believes in.

:hail:

Quote (Ep0ch @ Nov 22 2017 02:38am)
Ignorance by choice is moronic.

Rejecting truth because it offends your beliefs is progressive thinking... :rolleyes:

Talks about "truth", needs to claim he went to Africa and climbed Mt Kilimanjaro

Fells he has a right to troll and flame people who call out his blatant lies

Admits to being a prostitute for other failed trollers and a instigator

Gold: 107.77
Nov 23 2017 06:34pm
he has nice sig
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Nov 23 2017 06:37pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ 22 Nov 2017 05:26)
Just like everything else he claims, totally untrue.

No, no he does not, Card doesn't use the scientific method, he rejects facts and experimentation outright, claims all video/photos are shopped.

He is ignorant by choice, which makes him a moron.

-e

Pseudoscience is not acceptable.

Also, things started off civil enough like 2 years ago, but tardo gets enflamed by people who destroy his beliefs with logic, science, and physical experiments.

So here we are.

Agreed he trolls by spreading propaganda and misinformation just to trigger people

Quite successfully I might add
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll