d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > New Girlfriend
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 2 2017 04:16am
Quote (DatNiggaWill @ Dec 1 2017 09:53pm)
I’ve kind of been in this situation. I was engaged for awhile with girl who had the biggest boobs you’ve ever seen. We will call her tits mcdougal. We broke up probably 4 years ago. Fast forward to now and I’m happily married.

My wife has had moments where she was really concerned about what happened with tits mcdougal. At first it was really annoying and I didn’t want to answer her questions. It seemed easier to just blow it off, drink a beer and talk about something else.

My advice would be this, if you can’t stand to be away from her for a day then you should worry about how she feels. I never thought love at first sight was a thing, it really is though. If this is be case, be honest and tell her it was a thing in the past and you’re done with it. If she won’t acceot that as an answer it probably wasn’t meant to be.

If you enjoy time away from her then it doesn’t matter. Back to the drawing board you go.

She 100% trusts me. And yes I honestly love this girl. And it's all happened so fast but it feels like when you know, you know. She just wanted to pretty much make sure I was 100% sure I wanted her. We are doing great
Gold: 0.00
Dec 2 2017 02:15pm
It's actually really simple my man. Reaffirmation. Love is like investment; it's a long con, and not without its ups and downs, and rest assured, there will be both.

You have to be stoic and resolute in your response and constant reaffirmation until she wakes up one day over the fact you loved someone else. How long this takes is different from person to person.

You have to accept the fact you'll be annoyed, and that she has this ability to annoy in a fleeting fashion. One bad fight? Bam; the ex. One poorly-worded text or flippant response? Bam; the ex. She's testing you. It's important to be tested on this as well, because it's HER reaffirmation that matters. It's not that your reaffirmation of the past doesn't matter, it's that you only have yourself to challenge. She's new to the party, so she has to challenge you, because she's challenging herself. Does she add up? Will she be Tweeted about? Will she be loved.

When you are sympathetically sound and empathetic in your approach to a woman, you will come to these simple realizations.

It took me YEARS to get there my man, but keep your chin up, and assure her in a variety of ways, that you love her. Even if it's telling her the ex doesn't matter, and answering every question about the ex as truthfully and honestly as you can.

You'll be aiet brotha, I promise. If it don't kill you, it makes you stronger.
Gold: 0.49
Dec 4 2017 12:52am
a hair stylist lol, scraping the bottom of the barrel LOL.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 4 2017 04:18pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Dec 2 2017 01:15pm)
It's actually really simple my man. Reaffirmation. Love is like investment; it's a long con, and not without its ups and downs, and rest assured, there will be both.

You have to be stoic and resolute in your response and constant reaffirmation until she wakes up one day over the fact you loved someone else. How long this takes is different from person to person.

You have to accept the fact you'll be annoyed, and that she has this ability to annoy in a fleeting fashion. One bad fight? Bam; the ex. One poorly-worded text or flippant response? Bam; the ex. She's testing you. It's important to be tested on this as well, because it's HER reaffirmation that matters. It's not that your reaffirmation of the past doesn't matter, it's that you only have yourself to challenge. She's new to the party, so she has to challenge you, because she's challenging herself. Does she add up? Will she be Tweeted about? Will she be loved.

When you are sympathetically sound and empathetic in your approach to a woman, you will come to these simple realizations.

It took me YEARS to get there my man, but keep your chin up, and assure her in a variety of ways, that you love her. Even if it's telling her the ex doesn't matter, and answering every question about the ex as truthfully and honestly as you can.

You'll be aiet brotha, I promise. If it don't kill you, it makes you stronger.

Yeah I pretty much have just reassured her and she is pretty much out of this phase! All is well now! :)

Quote (jilybean @ Dec 3 2017 11:52pm)
a hair stylist lol, scraping the bottom of the barrel LOL.

Her average income is currently at $3300 a month. She works at a high end salon in GP. But good try ;)
The lowest I've seen her income was February which was still at $2600... If you're good, you can make good money
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll