d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Smoke Headlights > Opinions Please
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Dec 3 2017 08:32pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Dec 1 2017 07:27pm)
I don’t think anybody drives a civic here..

But someone does drive a brodozer

Did someone say civic?
Gold: 357.00
Dec 5 2017 11:30am
No hate here, I have a 2012 taco and have been thinking of doing the same. If I'm not mistaken you can get the lense tinted and or the back housing tinted. What's your budget too? Also want to get the darker color brake light housing. I believe that the brightness stays the same for the most part, just overall looks make it darker as long as you just do the housing.

Edit, read through the comments, pretty sad you ask for help and get nothing but petty remarks back.. There are forums dedicated to tacoma stuff, I'd go there, I spend more time on there then here for threads like this tbh

This post was edited by crackils on Dec 5 2017 11:33am
Gold: 23.20
Dec 5 2017 07:49pm
Quote (crackils @ Dec 5 2017 05:30pm)
No hate here, I have a 2012 taco and have been thinking of doing the same. If I'm not mistaken you can get the lense tinted and or the back housing tinted. What's your budget too? Also want to get the darker color brake light housing. I believe that the brightness stays the same for the most part, just overall looks make it darker as long as you just do the housing.

Edit, read through the comments, pretty sad you ask for help and get nothing but petty remarks back.. There are forums dedicated to tacoma stuff, I'd go there, I spend more time on there then here for threads like this tbh

Yeah man I should have known better than to post this on this subforum here on jsp. That is why this site is dying i post a serious topic and get nothing but trolls that reply

Anyways I don't really have a budget just trying to find the best deals always of course lol. And yeah u can get actual tint over your factory lense. I found the full assembly lights on eBay though for around 200-300 really depends on the style u like for headlights and taillights with the smoked lense.

I don't believe I will have a problem with the brightness that is what I was worried about and why i made this thread honestly. Because i installed both my bumper fog lights last weekend with the smoked lense and they actually surprised me how bright they was. I added a bed tarp on it this weekend

It's looking good so far would post pics but honestly don't want to feed the trolls
Gold: 23.20
Dec 5 2017 07:53pm
Quote (Zpan @ Dec 4 2017 12:53am)
My friend has smoked lenses on his dodge like a douche and has 8k led bulbs, its not the worst at night

Pretty sure im One of the very very few Honda fanatics here.

And i love yota's as well, check profile, thats my old 87 single cab

Nice to know the brightness shouldn't matter much because I really like the look. And that's a nice looking truck it's been taken good care of. I actually have a 86 toyota myself but mine is pretty rough full of rust etc motor still good of course. Was.my old work truck I drove it 4ever feels like lol.
Gold: 13,003.50
Dec 5 2017 10:51pm
Id definitely avoid tinting your taillights at least. And if you are going to be a dick and run a light bar on the road illegally, at least get a spot instead of flood and aim it down...

Or just dont do things that make driving less safe for everyone around you? That would work too.
Gold: 484.02
Dec 6 2017 07:51am
Quote (crackils @ Dec 5 2017 12:30pm)

Quote (Marinda @ Dec 5 2017 08:49pm)
Yeah man I should have known better than to post this on this subforum here on jsp. That is why this site is dying i post a serious topic and get nothing but trolls that reply

Anyways I don't really have a budget just trying to find the best deals always of course lol. And yeah u can get actual tint over your factory lense. I found the full assembly lights on eBay though for around 200-300 really depends on the style u like for headlights and taillights with the smoked lense.

I don't believe I will have a problem with the brightness that is what I was worried about and why i made this thread honestly. Because i installed both my bumper fog lights last weekend with the smoked lense and they actually surprised me how bright they was. I added a bed tarp on it this weekend

It's looking good so far would post pics but honestly don't want to feed the trolls

The people in this subforum have aged just like the site and based on the comments the majority of us think tinting headlights is a ridiculous concept as is running an LED light bar on the road.

You got what you asked for but didn't like what you heard. That doesn't mean the advice wasn't serious. I called you an askhole because you were looking for opinions that validated your own and nothing else. Grow up and learn to take some criticism.
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll