d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Ppl
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,511.11
Nov 23 2017 11:43am
Quote (Betrayed @ Nov 23 2017 01:09pm)
i'd place u as a beginner with those stats tbh.
The amount of time u put in the gym doesnt make u a beginner or intermediate, its how good ur doing work and how heavy u push that makes u progress from a category to another.
As for PPL not being for beginner or intermediate lifters, its bullshit. Everyone has a kind of program that will work better for them.
just try it out for 3 months and take progress pics.
Also, u should eat a bit more cuz at 160, ur like a fkn stick

You’d think so but I’m really not. How do I upload a picture from my
Phone to here?
Gold: 32,090.31
Nov 24 2017 02:54pm
Quote (tommyd323 @ Nov 23 2017 01:29pm)
I’m skeptic of the whole beginner, intermediate, etc. thing in weight lifting. If you lift / perform exercises correctly I don’t think it hardly matters

This.
Quote (Betrayed @ Nov 23 2017 01:09pm)
i'd place u as a beginner with those stats tbh.
The amount of time u put in the gym doesnt make u a beginner or intermediate, its how good ur doing work and how heavy u push that makes u progress from a category to another.
As for PPL not being for beginner or intermediate lifters, its bullshit. Everyone has a kind of program that will work better for them.
just try it out for 3 months and take progress pics.
Also, u should eat a bit more cuz at 160, ur like a fkn stick

Throwing in longer eccentric and iso holds with proper form might make your numbers smaller than a random bro just throwing weight around. Doesn't make you any less experienced.

With that being said though, experience does lead to higher numbers. There are just way too many variables with lifting to have such a black and white view on the matter.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll