d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Madden Football Question > Need Some Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33,836.87
Nov 12 2017 02:28pm
So my kids downloaded and played Madden on IOS. To our surprise, all of the cards accumulated were deleted. Appears this is similar to Diablo 2 with seasons.

Now for the question, anyone here played the Madden Series on XBOX? Is there a similar season where all progress in say 2017 is deleted? I find this saddening if so on a console game. I'm tempted to buy 2018 Madden for the kids for Christmas. However, I can't help but notice that it appears that there are In Game Purchase and the whole game and Madden System appears to be some huge Money Grab. Is the game essentially worthless at the end of the year?

I'm looking for a solid football game, but want it to still be worth playing say 2 years from now. Anyone see where I'm going with these questions? Any feedback on a top notch Football game would be appreciated.
Gold: 34.51
Nov 15 2017 11:19pm
All sports games become irrelevant at seasons end. Ultimate team is the only game mode that could be considered a money grab as people who don't grind are more willing to spend money on a certain player in that mode. Everything else can be played as long as they want to franchise mode the long shot story mode. As well as regular online h2h
Gold: 0.00
Nov 21 2017 01:20am
Madden ftw
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll