d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Is Necro Worth The Purchase? > How Fun?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 152.00
Nov 11 2017 10:10pm
Considering rolling a Necro for this season, though I'm not sure how long I intend to play for.

How fun is Necro? Would be playing Trang's (and eventually Pestilence) Corpse Lance in solo or Command Skeletons w/ Inarius for groups.

I made a Monk which I'm gonna do the Uliana's Seven-Sided Strike build until I can build the Sunwuko Wave of Light build for solo and Inna's Support for groups, but wondering if Necro is any more fun (haven't hit 70 yet so not sure how much fun the Monk builds are, but I want to decide before I level and get the Seasonal Set reward).

How do those 5 builds fare in terms of entertainment value? I like fast, fluid, responsive gameplay. Not worried about power level. One benefit of the Necro is I get the main build set from the Season rewards.

Thanks.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Nov 11 2017 10:11pm
Gold: 72,872.80
Nov 11 2017 10:21pm
its a cd based build, so you have to like playing smart and roudning up, i do think the 15$ for the extra stash tab etc is a great purchase however, and i actually really really really like necro,
Gold: 152.00
Nov 12 2017 01:27am
Quote (Touches @ Nov 12 2017 12:21am)
its a cd based build, so you have to like playing smart and roudning up, i do think the 15$ for the extra stash tab etc is a great purchase however, and i actually really really really like necro,

Thanks for the info, I'm not a huge fan of the rounding up playstyle I prefer moving around quickly and killing as I go so maybe I'll stick with my Monk.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll