d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > How Many Wins Do You Have ?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,375.00
Nov 22 2017 04:08am
Quote (FroggyG @ 22 Nov 2017 03:57)
Just build a face deck and hit them in the face.

Every win or loss will just come down to RNG.

And you can be sure you aren't misplaying.

Or just play a curve of minions and drop them when you can and hope your RNG effects roll high.

That's more or less the state of Hearthstone right now.

Thanks for the hints guys. I played MtG card game quite a while and quite competitive so I know the basics about mana curve etc. What bugs me is that it's super annoying when you play out a 2/1 on turn 1 as the best card available, and the opponent has a 2/2 with an effect for example. And thats the case for most or all cards. Also creating the legends like Aya or so is retardedly expensive and impossible to do without insane luck or lots of money. I dislike that a lot.

And yes I tried ranked, got to 19, but then faced a few super retarded decks where I noticed that the guys didnt really play well but simply had a lot better card power. It's a bit stupid that the only way to get up the ranks early on are mostly aggro decks where you try to overrun the enemy card quality.

I appreciate the nice responses here though, not the case in every part of the forum!

This post was edited by Macciavelli on Nov 22 2017 04:11am
Gold: 37,179.00
Nov 22 2017 04:17am
Quote (Macciavelli @ Nov 22 2017 11:08am)
Thanks for the hints guys. I played MtG card game quite a while and quite competitive so I know the basics about mana curve etc. What bugs me is that it's super annoying when you play out a 2/1 on turn 1 as the best card available, and the opponent has a 2/2 with an effect for example. And thats the case for most or all cards. Also creating the legends like Aya or so is retardedly expensive and impossible to do without insane luck or lots of money. I dislike that a lot.

And yes I tried ranked, got to 19, but then faced a few super retarded decks where I noticed that the guys didnt really play well but simply had a lot better card power. It's a bit stupid that the only way to get up the ranks early on are mostly aggro decks where you try to overrun the enemy card quality.

I appreciate the nice responses here though, not the case in every part of the forum!

well, you're starting the game almost 3 years after its release, its normal that your cards aren't as good as most people
hearthstone isn't really new players friendly, it might change in the next expensions, now you can't get a legendary you already have in a pack for exemple
Gold: 1.69
Nov 22 2017 08:47am
Playing since may 2014
850mage / 550 shaman

This post was edited by Geneon on Nov 22 2017 08:48am
Gold: 1,930.00
Nov 22 2017 07:34pm
Quote (Macciavelli @ 22 Nov 2017 05:08)

The game definitely is p2w when you start. If you have no cards you will lose to bad players with good decks. Unfortunately there’s nothing you can do except grind wins
Gold: 1,930.00
Nov 26 2017 07:57am
I think I'm finally done with arena forever since I even'd up my wins

fuck that shit

This post was edited by Jaina on Nov 26 2017 07:58am
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll