d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Nintendo > What Nintendo Game Are You Playing?
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.69
Mar 7 2018 11:10am
Quote (Jarester @ Mar 6 2018 05:27pm)
im pretty jelly.

atm im thinking if I want a switch I'm going to wait until the new year when the pokemon game releases

and right now on my wii u excited to be getting 2 new games soon to complete the games I wanted to play and that's mario bro's u and yoshi wooly world.

I wouldn't bother getting the Switch til then either if you already have a WiiU anyways unless you wanted Odyssey asap.

Been playing Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 since it went on sale in the shop
Gold: 0.00
Mar 7 2018 11:23am
Quote (AngryLink @ Mar 7 2018 01:10pm)
I wouldn't bother getting the Switch til then either if you already have a WiiU anyways unless you wanted Odyssey asap.

Been playing Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 since it went on sale in the shop

i disagree, the switch has some very good games, and is doing very well for a nintendo system.

we are also getting dark soul 1 remastered which im very excited to pick up.

(kinda been slacking on stocking up on them switch games)
Mar 8 2018 12:27pm
Quote (Maher @ Mar 7 2018 12:23pm)
i disagree, the switch has some very good games, and is doing very well for a nintendo system.

we are also getting dark soul 1 remastered which im very excited to pick up.

(kinda been slacking on stocking up on them switch games)

As far as I can tell, there aren't many Switch exclusive games or I should say, good exclusives. I think a lot of the shop games are on Steam/PS/Xbox shop too although I can only confirm that for a few games. What games are you thinking of that are for the Switch alone?

/e forgot about xenoblade which is probably a great game if that's your thing. There's also Mario Rabbids but that's also catering to a specific crowd.

This post was edited by AngryLink on Mar 8 2018 12:35pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2018 08:02pm
Quote (AngryLink @ Mar 8 2018 02:27pm)
As far as I can tell, there aren't many Switch exclusive games or I should say, good exclusives. I think a lot of the shop games are on Steam/PS/Xbox shop too although I can only confirm that for a few games. What games are you thinking of that are for the Switch alone?

/e forgot about xenoblade which is probably a great game if that's your thing. There's also Mario Rabbids but that's also catering to a specific crowd.

specifically for the switch?

bayonetta 1 - 2 (yes its on the wii u 2)
bayonetta 3
mario tennis aces (looks good)
mario oddysey
zelda botw
smash (coming 2018)
project octopath
metroid prime (coming anytime now)
fire emblem (hopefuly some kind of announcement by e3)
donkey kong tropical freeze
yoshi 2018
kirby allies
hyrule warrior DX
pokken tournament

and thats on top of my mind / quick internet look.

most likely

bravely third ( hopefuly now that project octopath is over they can focus on that)

i personally love ports the more game the better i say

there's just a buncha games.

+ the fact that we're getting a shit load of games for its first year is pretty amazing...
Mar 9 2018 09:47am
Quote (Maher @ Mar 8 2018 09:02pm)
specifically for the switch?

bayonetta 1 - 2 (yes its on the wii u 2)
bayonetta 3
mario tennis aces (looks good)
mario oddysey
zelda botw
smash (coming 2018)
project octopath
metroid prime (coming anytime now)
fire emblem (hopefuly some kind of announcement by e3)
donkey kong tropical freeze
yoshi 2018
kirby allies
hyrule warrior DX
pokken tournament

and thats on top of my mind / quick internet look.

most likely

bravely third ( hopefuly now that project octopath is over they can focus on that)

i personally love ports the more game the better i say

there's just a buncha games.

+ the fact that we're getting a shit load of games for its first year is pretty amazing...

Isn't DK, Hyrule, Pokken all on the Wii U? BOTW also. Then a lot of those games aren't out yet. I wasn't telling OP to not get a Switch, just that since he already has a Wii U, he'd be better off waiting for more Switch exclusives/AAA to come out first; especially if he has games that he hasn't played yet. He could prob get all the Wii u ports at half the price if he played it on that console for now.

This post was edited by AngryLink on Mar 9 2018 09:50am
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 12 2018 12:03am
BotW and looking to buy Odyssey in the next week or two for me and my kid to play together. It'll be Smash after that when it releases. BotW was fucking amazing, but I was pretty unimpressed with everything in master mode with the exception of the sword trial.
Go Back To Nintendo Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll