d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > 15 Days, 9225 Fgs Later > Its Back
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Nov 6 2017 11:21pm
After 15 days I've finally got my staff back. Slashers United, so much united.

- Took 8 days to find it (thanks Jangalang) Because one doesn't simply buy a 55 int staff at 1 fg and think its normal.
- Took 7 days to deal with xDiax
- Paid it back 9k fgs + fees.

I invite anybody who has time / need toilet reading to go visit this guild thread and read the pms. http://forums.d2jsp.org/guild.php?t=2978&o=10

First pms:

Quote (xDiAx @ Oct 31 2017 06:32am)
Quote (TiMasse @ Oct 30 2017 03:30am)
Quote (xDiAx @ Oct 30 2017 03:16am)
Quote (TiMasse @ Oct 30 2017 01:07am)
Quote (xDiAx @ Oct 30 2017 01:04am)
Quote (TiMasse @ Oct 30 2017 12:28am)
Quote (xDiAx @ Oct 30 2017 12:19am)
Quote (TiMasse @ Oct 29 2017 08:35am)
Hello buddy!

Some days ago I've lost my mq staff by accident, I did make a topic and messaged a few people but maybe you were unaware of that. One of my buddy messaged me saying you had it. I know "there is no scamming and ls" and legally, you can keep it... But this staff was NEVER supposed to be sold and I need it. Here is the topic about it: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77381296&f=272

I srsly hope everything will sort out smooth and easy man...

~Alex

Hey there, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. No I wasn't aware of any thread about the staff or that there was some sort of accident with it being on the mp until now as I'm rarely in the Ls section unless I'm checking the portal for a new event lol.

This is a really unfortunate situation though, what would you suggest we do? As you saw from that screenshot I'm also in use of it, it's quite an upgrade over my old int staff and is probably the most valuable thing I own. x.x

Thanks for answering :D Yeah I saw you didn't post much so I thought maybe he didn't see the topic, I'll try :P It's nice to see that you are open minded tho. Well right now I'm pretty short in fgs but I would give you 568.08 fgs for it :unsure: What do you think?

No problem, feels awful to say but I don't think I could part with it for that as I'd have to try and replace it since I'm using it, if there even is one ft somewhere. x.x

How much would you want?

Tbh I have no idea, when I bought it off the mp it was to use it on WL not to sell. I'm not even sure that I want to part with it since it's a significant upgrade over everything I've got and getting another would be difficult. Especially with the numbers in that thread you linked. x.x

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk about this, I'm sure you can understand what a difficult position this is.

Also sorry for slow responses. Trying to get a climb in tonight, on that solo grind and all lol.

Yeah well it wasnt mean to be sold, It was not ft. I dont even know how it got on the marketplace. I know getting another one will be difficult I also had hard time finding it back in the days. I seriously hope to get it back, by giving it back you lose nothing at all, you just go back to where you were. Its not like you paid the real price for it, do you understand what I mean? I know it sucks tho, and I made a mistake (idk how I made a mistake) and I'm ready to pay for it like I told ya. But I'm counting on your good willing too.

I am not sure if I said it in the topic but I'm having some hard time lately with my heatlh. I had to stop working so 90% of my life is playing ls.. I really need and want that staff back please

I have no idea how it ended up there either, whether it was some kind of fluke or if it was a way of avoiding the fee like others have said no one knows. And it's a far cry from me losing nothing, like I said before, when I bought it off the market it was to use not sell. It fills a need that I have, thus the problem. I am sorry to hear you're having irl troubles as well.

Quote (TiMasse @ Oct 30 2017 05:08pm)
I saw that you came on. Tell me honestly, do you plan to give me my staff back or nah? I want to know so I can stop worrying about it

Sorry, just because I'm online though doesn't mean I have the time to deal with all of this then. I've barely had time to even think about it since finding out, with a bunch of pms from people w/ their 2cents, or threats from a friend of yours,
or you getting my guild leader involved for whatever reason. :\

It's been a terribly shit situation for the both of us.

Terrible situation for both of us? Lol. Then partyplanner fulled his box. Later on I write on his guild thread, no news. Then pm him again..

Second pms:

Quote (xDiAx @ Nov 6 2017 07:03pm)
Quote (TiMasse @ Nov 6 2017 04:38pm)
Quote (xDiAx @ Nov 6 2017 04:36pm)
Quote (TiMasse @ Nov 6 2017 04:02pm)
Quote (xDiAx @ Nov 6 2017 03:18pm)
Quote (TiMasse @ Nov 6 2017 12:43pm)
Quote (xDiAx @ Nov 6 2017 12:48am)
Quote (TiMasse @ Nov 4 2017 08:00am)
Quote (xDiAx @ Nov 4 2017 04:50am)
Quote (TiMasse @ Nov 3 2017 11:13am)
[QUOTE=xDiAx,Nov 3 2017 06:36am][QUOTE=TiMasse,Nov 3 2017 12:24am]So in case you missed it, here is what I'm offering for the staff back..

And also I'm wondering if you've taken any decision about giving it back or keeping it. I Guess if you come online and dont answer that means you're not willing to give it back..

[QUOTE=TiMasse,Nov 1 2017 08:38am]Well PP has gone wild.. lol but you shouldnt blame me for it...

Dia,
I understand that the staff fills a hole for you; but by doing so it created a hole for me. The staff was never meant to be placed on the market. By you taking it for 1 fg and not returning it, I now have a big hole, and am out several thousand fg. If you keep it, the LS community will look poorly on you as a BM player, and can ruin future friendships and climbs. By returning it, you really do not loose anything, you are in the same position you were last week (but if you keep it, I am out several fg and have no staff). By returning it, the community will see you as a good guy. My guild leader and I will pay 3,000 fg for the staffs return. That’s 3000 fg for doing the right thing. That’s 3,000 fg for returning what was lost and never meant to be on the market.

If it feels like a shitty situation, you know it’s wrong. Take a 3,000 fg return the staff, and feel good about yourself.

Edit: Messaging you here since PP has fulled your inbox[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

hey, just saw this message and was just about to crash for the night but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you etc. I'll pm you again when I've got some free time. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner[/QUOTE]

Allright waiting to get news from ya

Alright so, I've been giving this situation a lot thought and even though it'll weaken my caster setup I am willing to part with the staff. However, I can't in good conscience sell the best item I have that's worth 10-15k for only 3k. I understand that it wasn't supposed to be for sale but it was sold, and under any other circumstance I wouldn't sell it either. I also know that you're probably thinking that I'd already be making a profit from it because of what I paid, but that's not taking into account the value it has to me, either to use or to sell.

And as you know, members of the LS community already decided to BM me before I had even made a decision. If they're going to continue to look poorly on me for having done nothing wrong, and even after all the harassment, I'm still willing to do the nice thing then there's nothing I can really do about it. I am not trying to take advantage of your situation, I'm just trying to come to a compromise we can both live with.

Understood, I made some fgs (guildy hold it so I dont waste in poker). I think we could reach in the middle? Like 7.5k? Also I will make sure (I'll make a topic) that everyone knows we sorted it out. That you've been very comprehensive and I paid a part of the staff to have it back to learn my lesson. What do you think?

Haha, I've never played poker before. Always seemed complicated. How about 9k? It's the middle of your offer & it's worth, then it's just the fee to worry about which is 450. We can split that too if you think it'd be more fair that way. As for a thread, you could if you want but I'm not sure it's needed. Already a lot of drama about all this lol.

Quote (TiMasse @ Nov 5 2017 07:59am)
Dont forgive me pls lol

Forgive you for what? x.x

Sorry for this taking so long, been pretty busy irl. Hardly even had time for the reset lol.

Could we do it to 8k? This way I only have to loan 5k from Craig? And it's still a good amount of fgs. Let me know what you think. Can't wait to finaly figure out all of this :P

I'd really rather stick to 9k, which if we're splitting the fee is only 8775. Had this been a normal kind of trade I wouldn't go lower than 13k lol. If you'd rather wait and raise the fg instead of borrowing it that's fine, I wouldn't sell it to anyone else.

Allright, Since I have to borrow fg to get staff back. My guild leader will do the trade. Is it ok with you? Also, when can you do the trade?

As long as that's fine with you, sure. I sent him a message just now for us to meet around 5pm to get it done.

Good for me!

Well, your guild leader has your staff now as you wanted. Hopefully this kinda crap never happens again lol. Best wishes and gl on your future climbs.

Sorry for long post, I'm trying to be neutral through the post. I'll let you all make your own decision about how the situation has been handled. Gl hf happy doors opening, I must go make fgs to pay this staff a second time!
Retired Moderator
Gold: 442.30
Trader: Trusted
Nov 6 2017 11:23pm
- Took 8 days to find it (thanks Jangalang) Because one doesn't simply buy a 55 int staff at 1 fg and think its normal.

Not sure what I have done? :O If it was a good thing, you're welcome?

Edit: JanMcCrank maybe? :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Jangalang on Nov 6 2017 11:25pm
Nov 6 2017 11:26pm
Quote (Jangalang @ Nov 7 2017 01:23am)

Not sure what I have done? :O If it was a good thing, you're welcome?

Obv it was a good thing!! I meant, Dia bought a staff 55 int for 1fg and thought it was normal and never saw the topic :bonk:

Nothing against you, I'm struggling with english right now

Oh yeah maybe JanMcCrank, damn your names are too similar

This post was edited by TiMasse on Nov 6 2017 11:26pm
Gold: 758.65
Nov 6 2017 11:34pm
His thinking is so twisted. I would have given it back for the first offer you gave easily. I may make shit posts about this game, but I'm not a shitty person.

This post was edited by BLC on Nov 6 2017 11:37pm
Nov 6 2017 11:39pm
Quote (BLC @ Nov 7 2017 01:34am)
His thinking is so twisted. I would have given it back for the first offer you gave easily. I may make shit posts about this game, but I'm not a shitty person.

#1 worst troll ever, wouldn't fuck up someone anyway

Edit: Talking about me

This post was edited by TiMasse on Nov 6 2017 11:39pm
Gold: 329.86
Nov 6 2017 11:45pm
Another one scratched off my "will I ever help" list fo sho. Wasn't even my item but fuck him very much with a cactus preferably.

Least you got it back I guess
Nov 6 2017 11:48pm
Quote (Lpot @ Nov 7 2017 01:45am)
Another one scratched off my "will I ever help" list fo sho. Wasn't even my item but fuck him very much with a cactus preferably.

Least you got it back I guess

Rofl, got it back, much more like paid it 9225x back haha
Gold: 9.04
Nov 7 2017 12:53am
wow that has to be the d1ckest move on ls up to date.. dude gonna make u pay back for ur staff wow..
I mean damn i aways thought ls was a tight knit family and most would of handed it back for 1fg.
Sorry u hit one of the bm players. I dont play much anymore, but when i come back, fck that dude for sure.

also on a side note, if i was guild leader of his guild, his ass be gone asap

3rd edit

im gonna keep a link to this thread in my profile, showing what a d1ck he was.
also good thing u posted this, this kinda shit shouldnt happen

This post was edited by Pun_Godlike on Nov 7 2017 12:58am
Gold: 455.51
Nov 7 2017 01:11am
Dick move there Diax..
Gold: 245.89
Nov 7 2017 01:12am
I would of charged you double :evil:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll