d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Regarding My New Neopets-like "pet Site" Game. > Some Information Inside, By Request.
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 5 2017 05:53am
Hello everyone,

I've been receiving a few mails recently asking about some information regarding the "Neopets-like" pet site game I am making (iPhone/iOS only... for now).

For anyone who is just hearing about this now. I have been working with some friends on a virtual pet game (similar to Neopets in style) that will be available for iPhone, or any iOS device. I decided to make this game in hopes to bring back this style of play, but perhaps change the way the game is managed and be more user-interactive and user-friendly. I made a post about it here about 6 months ago and received some great feedback as well as some people genuinely interested in following and playing it.

I previously said this game would be released by the summer time (it was a lot more work than I had expected, ooops). The game is FINALLY in the later stages of development and in about 4-6 weeks I should have a BETA download available for anyone interested in playing it for TESTING purposes (full version of the game will be released 2-3 weeks after the BETA test is complete, so hold your horses).

To keep this post short, here is a tentative guideline on what I would like to accomplish in the short-term:

Week 1-4 -> Finish the game.
Week 4-6 -> Acquire final list of Beta testers & upload the game to AppStore (takes about 2 weeks to get approved)
Week 6-8 -> Beta testers test game and provide feedback for bugs & improvement.
Week 8-9 -> Christmas break & holidays
Week 9+ -> Release game and hopefully people enjoy it.

I am posting this because I appreciate the following I have so far, and I am open to any discussion or questions. I will be making another post in a few weeks to round up some testers (I already have about 25-30 and Apple only allows about 50 testers at a time).

Thank you all for the support!

Gold: 3,385.09
Nov 6 2017 10:02am
Good luck on this, would be fun to play a similar one on mobile
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll