d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > Obviously #1 Zerk Come Get A Nerdboner
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Nov 2 2017 02:00pm
bone bite xD
rep + rep = no rep

Quote (Melatonina @ 2 Nov 2017 20:33)
What in the fuck did you just say about CApker, you little imp? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Mount Arreat Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Azmodan, and I have over 300 confirmed Elite kills. I am trained in Whirlwind Warfare and I'm the top fpker in the entire D2JSP forum. Sorcs are nothing to me but another class. The nerf hammer will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Sanctuary, mark my words. You think you can get away with insulting Barbarians on the internet? Think again, twigboy. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of Blizzard employees, so you better prepare for the Thunderstorm, maggot. The Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your class. You're friggin' nerfed, kid. Barbarians can be anywhere, at anytime. We have over 700 different builds, and that's just using our bare hands. Not only are we extensively trained in forum combat, but we have access to the entire arsenal of barbs on East, and we will use it to wipe your miserable class off the face of the game. If only you could've known what unholy retribution your little "clever" thread was about to bring down upon your class, maybe you would've held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the FG. I will generate Fury all over, and then use one of my underpowered spenders. You're friggin' nerfed, kid. You cannot stand before me.

10/10

This post was edited by Fek on Nov 2 2017 02:02pm
Gold: 8,773.00
Nov 2 2017 03:04pm
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about capkers zerk. u wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.
Gold: 80,623.69
Nov 2 2017 03:10pm
You Dont Have Any Skills Hotkeyed
Gold: 8.86
Nov 2 2017 03:13pm
Quote (Melatonina @ 2 Nov 2017 14:33)
What in the fuck did you just say about CApker, you little imp? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Mount Arreat Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Azmodan, and I have over 300 confirmed Elite kills. I am trained in Whirlwind Warfare and I'm the top fpker in the entire D2JSP forum. Sorcs are nothing to me but another class. The nerf hammer will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Sanctuary, mark my words. You think you can get away with insulting Barbarians on the internet? Think again, twigboy. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of Blizzard employees, so you better prepare for the Thunderstorm, maggot. The Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your class. You're friggin' nerfed, kid. Barbarians can be anywhere, at anytime. We have over 700 different builds, and that's just using our bare hands. Not only are we extensively trained in forum combat, but we have access to the entire arsenal of barbs on East, and we will use it to wipe your miserable class off the face of the game. If only you could've known what unholy retribution your little "clever" thread was about to bring down upon your class, maybe you would've held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the FG. I will generate Fury all over, and then use one of my underpowered spenders. You're friggin' nerfed, kid. You cannot stand before me.

''I will generate Fury all over''

we got another trump here and btw this is 10/10 story over that both CApker and his item. At least Melatonina made an effort comparing to this troll

This post was edited by 016 on Nov 2 2017 03:14pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 2 2017 04:53pm
Wallet warriors :(

Where is the zod?
Gold: 450.69
Nov 2 2017 07:52pm
Quote (CApker @ Nov 2 2017 04:47pm)
jus got this from magic find bot last night in pits, doo i even need to ask for rating cuz its 10/10 obv

for sale east soft core ladder thread will be up soon
https://i.imgur.com/DmKhxvt.png

:rofl: Sturgeon black caviar for lunch
Gold: 0.00
Nov 3 2017 03:02am
Quote (Melatonina @ Nov 2 2017 03:33pm)

6 foot 8
37 inch verticle
The 2 time, back to back, 93 94 block buster champion
Gold: 6,586.00
Nov 3 2017 04:03am
Loved by few, Feared by most, Respected by ALL/10
Gold: 6.01
Warn: 60%
Nov 3 2017 05:51am
Hero edited items have "indestructible" as default durability unless you change it... you forgot to change it

also i think they repair every 33 seconds not 3

This post was edited by Nirjan on Nov 3 2017 05:53am
Gold: 9,280.04
Nov 3 2017 07:21am
Quote (attila @ Nov 2 2017 04:17am)
won't express what i think about your IQ due to recent suspension.
next time try at least to give it a proper durability.

And not make it indestructible
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll