d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > The Big Bang Theory > "impartial Discussion"
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 30 2017 10:13pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 30 2017 08:19pm)
We know a fuck load about magnetism.

Quantum electrodynamics prediction of the magnetic moment of the electron is the most accurate prediction weve ever made.

"Why"
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Nov 1 2017 01:22am
Still amazes me people logically argue the secrets of the universe

For example, as much as we know and can apply the effects of gravity it is impossible to know how and what governs gravity because it is beyond all sensory and therefor comprehension

Thoery can never be truly validated on the quantum scale

I primarily accept the bing bang because it meets the criteria of understanding in relation to observed forces

Some say we will learn what really happened but i logically accept that there must be a ever higher tier of parameters

All this about matter and antimatter may be alright for research but to say 100% what is and what is not is complete nonsense

Too often people ride thier own waves
Gold: 260.11
Nov 1 2017 07:54pm
Quote (death_knight @ Nov 1 2017 01:22am)
Still amazes me people logically argue the secrets of the universe

For example, as much as we know and can apply the effects of gravity it is impossible to know how and what governs gravity because it is beyond all sensory and therefor comprehension

Thoery can never be truly validated on the quantum scale

I primarily accept the bing bang because it meets the criteria of understanding in relation to observed forces

Some say we will learn what really happened but i logically accept that there must be a ever higher tier of parameters

All this about matter and antimatter may be alright for research but to say 100% what is and what is not is complete nonsense

Too often people ride thier own waves

Remember, scientists are painfully aware that the theories they propose are only approximations. Every new theory is a better and better approximation, but every theory breaks down at some point.

The Higgs Boson was a great discovery because it showed that the energy at which our current standard model works is higher than we previously thought, but there is an upper energy limit at which our understanding breaks down, and this will always be the case.
Banned
Nov 16 2017 03:00pm
Quote (Superman @ Oct 26 2017 07:12pm)
Today, top scientists at CERN debunked the big bang theory. They concluded that anti-matter and matter symmetry is impossible. The mere existance of the universe defies the laws of nature. In conclusion, it could not have happened naturally. According to the laws of nature, antimatter must equal matter and they found that there's far less antimatter so therefore the big bang could not be.

I think the biggest issue is that top scientists should try their very best to validate the various forms of creationism, but they won't. It's called confirmation bias. Scientists try their very best to find an alternative to the various forms of creationism instead. When what they should be doing is impartially testing every theory.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this subject, please keep it impartial in nature or I'll report posts for spam.

This^
Nov 22 2017 12:55am
I had a professor that used to love smoking marijuana with me and talking about the universe. Especially the Big Bang Theory. Good times.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll