d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Looking To Come Back > Is The Game Still Alive?
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.00
Oct 18 2017 05:24pm
Quote (Slayerofasz @ Oct 18 2017 05:17pm)
master sleuth on the loose!

but all things aside poe is still a fantastic game, they've made alot of changes and improvements from when you played i'm sure, i'd suggest checking out some catch up videos and then jumping in hard XD it's still great.

This
Gold: 0.02
Oct 18 2017 05:53pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Oct 18 2017 10:06pm)
This guy is here talking trash about PoE saying there are billions of other similar games that are better and not dead. HERE is says that, in the PoE forums. Hypocrisy at its best, esp. how he says the other guy would be pissed at him for lying to him... My god this broken logic.

this game is so trash man... it sucks so much that in 4 years they coudnt even balance it... its just a pathetic excuse for a video game... and only stupid people plays it becuse this is the only game where they can kill final boss... in outher games bosses present some chalange , a tinny chalange...

so u have:
no balance not even 2%
no pvp
no challange
idiotic global i mean where the fuck people like that even got born...
stupid i mean realy stupid game chalanges so noobs have something to do
tons of mtx whic makes no sense...
greed , never in any game ive seen so much greed...
no real end boss , just a weak shaper...
no hc , i mean real hc , if u die here u walk again ... lol what kind of a retarded hc is that ? hardcore means when u die u die...

positive things:
grandmaster map whic is a nice map just becuse like 98% people cant do it :D... and they cry about it...
skill tree for a good idea
fast gameplay

result:

game sucks end of story...

This post was edited by howas on Oct 18 2017 06:17pm
Gold: 700.00
Oct 18 2017 07:04pm
Quote (Slayerofasz @ Oct 18 2017 04:17pm)
master sleuth on the loose!

but all things aside poe is still a fantastic game, they've made alot of changes and improvements from when you played i'm sure, i'd suggest checking out some catch up videos and then jumping in hard XD it's still great.

appreciate all the feedback ppls! you sold me. If anyone wants to team up shoot me a pm!
Gold: 700.00
Oct 18 2017 07:06pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Oct 18 2017 02:27pm)
d2 is not dead and never will be

this should be posted somewhere in the history books.
Gold: 90.58
Oct 18 2017 07:29pm
Quote (howas @ Oct 18 2017 04:53pm)
this game is so trash man... it sucks so much that in 4 years they coudnt even balance it... its just a pathetic excuse for a video game... and only stupid people plays it becuse this is the only game where they can kill final boss... in outher games bosses present some chalange , a tinny chalange...

so u have:
no balance not even 2%
no pvp
no challange
no hc , i mean real hc , if u die here u walk again ... lol what kind of a retarded hc is that ? hardcore means when u die u die...

positive things:
grandmaster map whic is a nice map just becuse like 98% people cant do it :D... and they cry about it...
fast gameplay

result:

tommyv, wrong account sir
Gold: 170.00
Oct 18 2017 08:41pm
Quote (Ontarian @ Oct 18 2017 01:57pm)
He wasnt asking about D3

dude that howas guy says d2jsp is ran by china and will close soon because of 'rl issue'
Gold: 41.00
Oct 18 2017 10:18pm
Quote (howas @ Oct 18 2017 07:53pm)

so u have:
no balance not even 2%
no pvp
no challange

positive things:
fast gameplay

result:

1: if the game wasn't balanced everyone would be playing the same build, yet, people come up with new builds ALL the time
2 : there is PvP, if you don't the way it's made, it's nobody's but your problem
3 : even though you can't spell the word properly I'm sure you'd be ashamed screenshot your /deaths on your characters. If you spent thousands of hours on the game and finally got to learn how to master it, that doesn't mean the game offers no challenge, kid
4 : who the f cares about global chat, as if diablo2 channels were any better. People just give each other shit all the time, it's human nature, nothing you're gonna change about that, welcome to real life
5 : I'd like to see you come up with better achievements
6 : ??? Idk what that even means... the fucking game is free, how do you expect them to pay their employees? The more I read your shit, the more I believe you live in a basement and have never been outside
7 : yeah because greed is only shown on Path of Exile LOL... the economy here is the best I've seen in many games so far by the way. Pretty sure there's a reason why you can make so much FG from this game
8 : please let us know what a real end boss is. Perhaps just a boss you can't kill at all? That would be fun
9 : if you want your character to be dead when it dies, there's the delete button... I don't understand wtf is so hard for you in this. The game has to hold your hand while deleting your character?
Oct 18 2017 11:35pm
Quote (howas @ Oct 18 2017 02:40pm)
wow , runescape , diablo 2 , eve online ... and many more i gues

ah yeh, cause wow, runescape, eve online are all 'ARPG' , damn is this guy actually bozano'S multi?

next up, csgo is an ARPG, you heard it first

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Oct 18 2017 11:36pm
Gold: 0.02
Oct 19 2017 04:39am
Quote (Dude012 @ Oct 19 2017 05:18am)
1: if the game wasn't balanced everyone would be playing the same build, yet, people come up with new builds ALL the time
2 : there is PvP, if you don't the way it's made, it's nobody's but your problem
3 : even though you can't spell the word properly I'm sure you'd be ashamed screenshot your /deaths on your characters. If you spent thousands of hours on the game and finally got to learn how to master it, that doesn't mean the game offers no challenge, kid
4 : who the f cares about global chat, as if diablo2 channels were any better. People just give each other shit all the time, it's human nature, nothing you're gonna change about that, welcome to real life
5 : I'd like to see you come up with better achievements
6 : ??? Idk what that even means... the fucking game is free, how do you expect them to pay their employees? The more I read your shit, the more I believe you live in a basement and have never been outside
7 : yeah because greed is only shown on Path of Exile LOL... the economy here is the best I've seen in many games so far by the way. Pretty sure there's a reason why you can make so much FG from this game
8 : please let us know what a real end boss is. Perhaps just a boss you can't kill at all? That would be fun
9 : if you want your character to be dead when it dies, there's the delete button... I don't understand wtf is so hard for you in this. The game has to hold your hand while deleting your character?

1 so why is there so many same bilds than ? after people get uber bored of that wanderer they try something difrent
2 if u call that pvp ... theres nothing i can say
3 standing still and shooting at a target untill it dies is not a chalange for me... i needed only few hours to master it... lol
4 i am not talking about the trolls , i am talking about the kids reporting people acting like they care
5 i woud delete all of them... theres no need for them
6 i understand , but than just make it pay to play... and focus to the game more
7 its not the forum gold... its ingame... u give few ex to some1 than he runs and blocks you... becuse hes afraid to pay back even knowing that was free ex...
8 yes end boss shoud be hard as fuck... there u have story boss whic shoud be easy... and there shoud be a nearly inposible boss to kill something where u will spent hours trying to kill...
9 u made no sense there at all hc shoud be hc end of story

e:
so ur saying how great is this game and how they need money etc etc... so ill ask u this ? than why the fuck are u backstabing the game and destroying it with using forums and RMT ??? pls make me understand this ? ur just like the global that i am talking about u pretend.... while u dont care a single bit...

This post was edited by howas on Oct 19 2017 04:55am
Oct 19 2017 04:45am
Quote (howas @ Oct 19 2017 05:39am)
1 so why is there so many same bilds than ? after people get uber bored of that wanderer they try something difrent
2 if u call that pvp ... theres nothing i can say
3 standing still and shooting at a target untill it dies is not a chalange for me... i needed only few hours to master it... lol
4 i am not talking about the trolls , i am talking about the kids reporting people acting like they care
5 i woud delete all of them... theres no need for them
6 i understand , but than just make it pay to play... and focus to the game more
7 its not the forum gold... its ingame... u give few ex to some1 than he runs and blocks you... becuse hes afraid to pay back even knowing that was free ex...
8 yes end boss shoud be hard as fuck... there u have story boss whic shoud be easy... and there shoud be a nearly inposible boss to kill something where u will spent hours trying to kill...
9 u made no sense there at all hc shoud be hc end of story

ps: you need more ellipsis (those 3 little condescending dots that we've talked about). People can't take you seriously if there isnt atleast 2 random ellipsis per line of text

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Oct 19 2017 04:47am
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll