d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Sopranos Seasonal Saucey Locks > Or Busts Idk
Prev15678954Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.00
Oct 18 2017 03:04pm
Record: 0-1
Fade hydro record: 0-1

Fade hydro picks: hornets +3, heat -3.5, bucks +3, wizards -7

My picks: pistons-3 and wizards -7

Pistons reasoning: hornets will be without batum, gilchrist, lamb and mcw, ouch. The hornets did acquire howard, which if this were 6 years ago, would be great, but howard is a shell of his former self. Pistons acquired avery bradley in the off-season which was very nice, and are 4-1 ats last 5 games playing the hornets at home. Hornets are an ass team, pistons are mildly bad, which in that case, give me the mildly bad team playing against an alreay banged up, complete ass team.

Wizards reasoning: proven vs unproven. Wizards were one game away from making it to the ecf, they have proven theyre good. The sixers on paper and hype alone should be making preparations to foreverpeat cap it, thanks to the best big to ever grace the court in embiid, the love child of jordan and bronbron in simmons, and the deadliest shot in the world in jj redcock. But back to reality, thats not happening just quite yet. Many new pieces will prohibit the sixers from being at their highest potential this early on in the season. Give me the home team who are 4-1 ats against the sixers at home.

This post was edited by Sopranos on Oct 18 2017 03:14pm
Gold: 21.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 18 2017 04:31pm
Quote (Sopranos @ Oct 18 2017 05:04pm)
Record: 0-1
Fade hydro record: 0-1

Fade hydro picks: hornets +3, heat -3.5, bucks +3, wizards -7

My picks: pistons-3 and wizards -7

Pistons reasoning: hornets will be without batum, gilchrist, lamb and mcw, ouch. The hornets did acquire howard, which if this were 6 years ago, would be great, but howard is a shell of his former self. Pistons acquired avery bradley in the off-season which was very nice, and are 4-1 ats last 5 games playing the hornets at home. Hornets are an ass team, pistons are mildly bad, which in that case, give me the mildly bad team playing against an alreay banged up, complete ass team.

Wizards reasoning: proven vs unproven. Wizards were one game away from making it to the ecf, they have proven theyre good. The sixers on paper and hype alone should be making preparations to foreverpeat cap it, thanks to the best big to ever grace the court in embiid, the love child of jordan and bronbron in simmons, and the deadliest shot in the world in jj redcock. But back to reality, thats not happening just quite yet. Many new pieces will prohibit the sixers from being at their highest potential this early on in the season. Give me the home team who are 4-1 ats against the sixers at home.

0-4 inc lmao
Oct 19 2017 02:21pm
record: 1-2
fade hydro record: 1-4

my picks: clippers -6 and clippers/lakers under 217.5

clippers reasoning: despite losing paul, they gained a great offensive talent in gallinari, beverly and williams. blake is healthy for now, and dj is still a fucking beast. while the lakers are hoping that drafting lonzo will provide the spark they need to stop being basement dwellers, i dont think theyre quite there yet. the lakers did add kentavious caldwell-pope and bogut, which isnt too shabby, but bogut has a trend of injuring himself early on, like last year with the cavs, big man went down in game 1, like 2 minutes in. the clippers will still have a neutral crowd presence since theyre technically still at home, and i dont think the lakers come out guns blazing.

clippers/lakers under: these teams have a habit of hitting the under 90% of the time they play, literally 1-9 o/u the last 10 meetings, out of the past 5 games, the under has hit 4 times. i figure with the clippers losing paul, and gaining 3 new players who will be seeing starter minutes, and the lakers with their new pieces as well, i see some miscommunication and players getting lost a bit, which should affect the score of this game.
Oct 20 2017 10:00am
Bump 😂

This post was edited by Lonzo on Oct 20 2017 10:01am
Oct 20 2017 04:56pm
record: 3-2
fade hydro record: 3-4

my picks: blazers -5 and warriors/pelicans over 221

blazers reasoning: turner is out, all i needed to see tbh. both teams dropped their pants and waived their dicks in their first game, but the blazers played the lolsuns and the pacers played the lolnets, so both wins really werent that spectacular, however, the pacers allowed the nets to actually keep within 10 points despite winning with a 140 score, meanwhile, the blazers not only blew out the suns, but also shut them down. blazers are 4-1 ats vs the pacers in the past 5 games, but those were with paul george, who has now departed to okc. i think thisll be a close game, but the shooting of lillard and mccollum will put this game away later in the game.

warriors/pellicans reasoning: we all know the warriors will put up at least 115+ points tonight, the question is, will the pelicans be able to crack 100? i believe they will. davis has a career average of 33 points per game vs the warriors, and the last game these two teams played, it went to 224, and that was without demarcus cousins, and a cold shooting performance by curry. green will be playing tonight, as will iggy, but the warriors will get worked over in the paint, green/iggy cannot stop davis, and cousins will have his way at the rim. the over has hit 5 out of the last 6 times between these two teams, 5 out of 5 the last 5 games the warriors played and 5 out of the last 7 for the pelicans. i think the warriors win out right, by 7 or less, and the pelicans keep it close the entire game, forcing curry/durant/klay to not sit the fourth quarter as they typically do.

This post was edited by Sopranos on Oct 20 2017 04:57pm
Oct 20 2017 04:57pm
Quote (Sopranos @ Oct 20 2017 06:56pm)
record: 3-2
fade hydro record: 3-4

my picks: blazers -5 and warriors/pelicans over 221

blazers reasoning: turner is out, all i needed to see tbh. both teams dropped their pants and waived their dicks in their first game, but the blazers played the lolsuns and the pacers played the lolnets, so both wins really werent that spectacular, however, the pacers allowed the nets to actually keep within 10 points despite winning with a 140 score, while meanwhile, the blazers not only blew out the suns, but also shut them down. blazers are 4-1 ats vs the pacers in the pasty 5 games, but those were with paul george, who has now departed to okc. i think thisll be a close game, but the shooting of lillard and mccollum will put this game away later in the game.

warriors/pellicans reasoning: we all know the warriors will put up at least 115+ points tonight, the question is, will the pelicans be able to crack 100? i believe they will. davis has a career average of 33 points per game vs the warriors, and the last game these two teams played, it went to 224, and that was without demarcus cousins, and a cold shooting performance by curry. green will be playing tonight, as will iggy, but the warriors will get worked over in the paint, green/iggy cannot stop davis, and cousins will have his way at the rim. the over has hit 5 out of the last 6 times between these two teams, 5 out of 5 the last 5 games the warriors played and 5 out of the last 7 for the pelicans. i think the warriors win out right, by 7 or less, and the pelicans keep it close the entire game, forcing curry/durant/klay to not sit the fourth quarter as they typically do.

🖒 😂😂🤣
Oct 20 2017 04:59pm
Quote (Lonzo @ Oct 20 2017 03:57pm)
🖒 😂😂🤣

i have never seen someone as obsessed with someone they dont know like yourself. it really is disturbing and ultra gay.
Oct 20 2017 07:00pm
Quote (Sopranos @ Oct 20 2017 06:59pm)
i have never seen someone as obsessed with someone they dont know like yourself. it really is disturbing and ultra gay.

Reading ur game analysis 😂😂

Its as dumb as buying vegas dave picks for $1000 lmao

Oct 21 2017 02:06pm
Quote (Lonzo @ Oct 20 2017 09:00pm)
Reading ur game analysis 😂😂

Its as dumb as buying vegas dave picks for $1000 lmao

Under 50% already bump
Oct 21 2017 03:28pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Lonzo @ Oct 21 2017 01:06pm)
Under 50% already bump

Im 5-2...

I know youre retarded but thats way above 50%
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev15678954Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll