d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Best Bvc 2 Wep Wirl For Bvc? > What Is Totally Best?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 461.40
Oct 22 2017 07:14pm
Quote (Piwah @ 21 Oct 2017 00:52)
Idk it's easy to abuse any barb that is trying to zerkchain you, I wouldn't recommend it i.e just spam up nados and tele in ur own upnados

Bvd is just trying to be quicker and knowing which direction there nados are going so when you ww, you ww in angles which avoid the nados. Also vs the good druids i found the best way to catch them is to leap just one time (and do it rarely to try suprise them)

If you leap just the one time and it hits, the druid will automatically quickswitch wsg tele out, that's ur window to stomp, leaping more than once = ruining ur window of opportunity of catching him. You have to be fast and precise to do this though

Yes 1 leap > 2 leaps.

Ofc just zerkchaining mostly retarded, altho making druid walk isnt if u know what to do. The key to this duel is mixing techniques to avoid predictable patrerns, but just like pretty much on every other duel. Theres also a way to ignore fhr animations bvd, or else force druid to go pelt if he wants to fhr you.

The good druids dont even have to react to that one leap tho... inventory cta, etc.
Gold: 1,110.00
Oct 23 2017 01:39am
Back to basic:
Grief of Doom BA
+
Beast Ettin axe

Wsm bug.

Grief become main wep. Ias wonned. Dmg wonned.
?

AVG between them = 15
15+10-20 = 5base wsm on both?

This post was edited by gel87 on Oct 23 2017 01:41am
Oct 23 2017 04:50am
Quote (gel87 @ 23 Oct 2017 08:39)
Back to basic:
Grief of Doom BA
+
Beast Ettin axe

Wsm bug.

Grief become main wep. Ias wonned. Dmg wonned.
?

AVG between them = 15
15+10-20 = 5base wsm on both?

no, thats not how it works lol. theyere 10 & 0 wsm for starters.

u dont wanna wsmbug on a barb also because u wsg often. To gain wat? offhand dmg?, grief dmg stays the same. Also beast ettin wont hit ww ias bp with 40ias. Needs 45.
Oct 23 2017 07:44am
Quote (reyrol @ Oct 23 2017 10:50am)
no, thats not how it works lol. theyere 10 & 0 wsm for starters.

u dont wanna wsmbug on a barb also because u wsg often. To gain wat? offhand dmg?, grief dmg stays the same. Also beast ettin wont hit ww ias bp with 40ias. Needs 45.

Ye okay, forgot to check arreat this time. If 0 and 10 even better.
Because: avg between them are 5. And 5-0-10 = -5 base wsm after bug.
Base WSM of both wep is changed, else no1 would ever consider a war fist on ghostsin, since war fist is +10 wsm.
Ergo the end result ends up in that grief and beast requires less ias than than the standard BA + BA.

Wsg ruins it yes, but Wirl also break fhr animation. Your zerk will have less chance of beeing slowed because faster base, and ur wirl second hand will have more dmg.

And the formual is correct.

(Wep 1wsm + wep 2wsm /2) + (wep1wsm + wep2wsm)
Avg between them: ((0+10)/2)) + (0+10) comment: ++ = -
so 5 ++ 0 ++ 10 = 5-0-10 = -5.

I have checked this out ingame on my throwbaba. The slower the glove side wep is, the faster the glove side is, the faster the results is. Like Ghost Glaive(+20wsm) + Wingedharpoon/Lacherator/hyperion(-10) gives me faster attacks than forexample Stygian pilum(0) + lacherator(-10). (this is very easy for me to verify as the ias "breakpoint" between those to are very easy to see(1 attack more each sec))
In that way, Putting grief over boots and ettin beast over gloves. Lifting ettin axe would avg. them out and make grief main wep(good zerk). (ergo both have +5wsm after avg) If the rest of the ias calc is used for wirl, or just the avg is used is yet to be confirmed(any1 know?).
So if you can reach 12,5 attacks with dual 5base weps, then ur covered(i will check ias calc after). If wirl calculate after the entire formula you would be covered with way less ias. Zerk will ofc take advantage of entire formula and count as a -5wsm wep.

This post was edited by gel87 on Oct 23 2017 07:46am
Oct 23 2017 08:36am
Quote (gel87 @ 23 Oct 2017 14:44)
Ye okay, forgot to check arreat this time. If 0 and 10 even better.
Because: avg between them are 5. And 5-0-10 = -5 base wsm after bug.
Base WSM of both wep is changed, else no1 would ever consider a war fist on ghostsin, since war fist is +10 wsm.
Ergo the end result ends up in that grief and beast requires less ias than than the standard BA + BA.

Wsg ruins it yes, but Wirl also break fhr animation. Your zerk will have less chance of beeing slowed because faster base, and ur wirl second hand will have more dmg.

And the formual is correct.

(Wep 1wsm + wep 2wsm /2) + (wep1wsm + wep2wsm)
Avg between them: ((0+10)/2)) + (0+10) comment: ++ = -
so 5 ++ 0 ++ 10 = 5-0-10 = -5.

I have checked this out ingame on my throwbaba. The slower the glove side wep is, the faster the glove side is, the faster the results is. Like Ghost Glaive(+20wsm) + Wingedharpoon/Lacherator/hyperion(-10) gives me faster attacks than forexample Stygian pilum(0) + lacherator(-10). (this is very easy for me to verify as the ias "breakpoint" between those to are very easy to see(1 attack more each sec))
In that way, Putting grief over boots and ettin beast over gloves. Lifting ettin axe would avg. them out and make grief main wep(good zerk). (ergo both have +5wsm after avg) If the rest of the ias calc is used for wirl, or just the avg is used is yet to be confirmed(any1 know?).
So if you can reach 12,5 attacks with dual 5base weps, then ur covered(i will check ias calc after). If wirl calculate after the entire formula you would be covered with way less ias. Zerk will ofc take advantage of entire formula and count as a -5wsm wep.

the wsm of each weapon + weapon ias is whats calculated for whirl independantly, not AWSM. Wsmbug doesnt affect whirl's breakpoints. It will affect your zerk ias, trhow, conc, bearmode etc not whirls bps.

If ure using warfist wsmbuged on a sin YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. Whats used on assassin as offhand are SUWAYYAHS because u can make chaos in it, warfists cant have 3 sockets.

if ure using a cruel/fools warfist wsmbuged with a chaos runic, the warfist is offhand. Youll place traps very fast but your amount of succesfull hitchecks will be reduced dramatically the higher the oponents defense + first hitcheck will be chaos's shitty damage always. There is a bug regading how attackrating is taken into account in whirlwind from mainhand/offhand. It was broken down in amazonbasin. But since they didnt even know what the mechanincs really was i tested myself back then when i read it trying to theorycarft an assa. Made a test hiting an oponent with 100% chance to cast different color novas. And the difference is dramatic dpending on whether the high ar weapon was offhand of mainhander, more dramatic the higher the oponents def is. Else spiders/hybsins would obviusly use fools 5ls warfists not runics (even if 99% of people dont know aobut this and just do what others do).

Ur formula is correct, 10 + 0 do -5, just like 0 + -30 do -45 on assa. But you still need weapons to hit ww bps regardless of the bug. If you do what u say ull gain 5 awsm and lose a ww breackpoint on beast + ull have to rebug everytime you wsg. Looks pretty retarded to me.

The only char wehere wsmbug'd warfist is smart is on a dragonclaw trapper with with wf + runic ethrep 5ls fools etc. t maximized DC ias + trapplacing ias + DC damage.

The reason why people use warfist on a ghostsin is because they sacrific trapspeed ias for whirlwind dmg since most casters just defwhore defuq and simply stuning with traps becomes impossible you can just whirl. But this ghosts just dont wsmbug anything, they use warfists on glove side and suwayyah chaos (better gchaos) on boot side to maximize damage output.

This post was edited by reyrol on Oct 23 2017 08:44am
Oct 24 2017 12:05am
Quote (reyrol @ Oct 23 2017 02:36pm)
the wsm of each weapon + weapon ias is whats calculated for whirl independantly, not AWSM. Wsmbug doesnt affect whirl's breakpoints. It will affect your zerk ias, trhow, conc, bearmode etc not whirls bps.

If ure using warfist wsmbuged on a sin YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. Whats used on assassin as offhand are SUWAYYAHS because u can make chaos in it, warfists cant have 3 sockets.

if ure using a cruel/fools warfist wsmbuged with a chaos runic, the warfist is offhand. Youll place traps very fast but your amount of succesfull hitchecks will be reduced dramatically the higher the oponents defense + first hitcheck will be chaos's shitty damage always. There is a bug regading how attackrating is taken into account in whirlwind from mainhand/offhand. It was broken down in amazonbasin. But since they didnt even know what the mechanincs really was i tested myself back then when i read it trying to theorycarft an assa. Made a test hiting an oponent with 100% chance to cast different color novas. And the difference is dramatic dpending on whether the high ar weapon was offhand of mainhander, more dramatic the higher the oponents def is. Else spiders/hybsins would obviusly use fools 5ls warfists not runics (even if 99% of people dont know aobut this and just do what others do).

Ur formula is correct, 10 + 0 do -5, just like 0 + -30 do -45 on assa. But you still need weapons to hit ww bps regardless of the bug. If you do what u say ull gain 5 awsm and lose a ww breackpoint on beast + ull have to rebug everytime you wsg. Looks pretty retarded to me.

The only char wehere wsmbug'd warfist is smart is on a dragonclaw trapper with with wf + runic ethrep 5ls fools etc. t maximized DC ias + trapplacing ias + DC damage.

The reason why people use warfist on a ghostsin is because they sacrific trapspeed ias for whirlwind dmg since most casters just defwhore defuq and simply stuning with traps becomes impossible you can just whirl. But this ghosts just dont wsmbug anything, they use warfists on glove side and suwayyah chaos (better gchaos) on boot side to maximize damage output.

Im using Chaos Suawaya glove side and Feral eth fools 40ias on boots sides and wsm bug on assa. Both of those independantly meets ias for 12,5 attacks. When wsm bug the feral fools becomes main hand. 18,9k ar displays after ench and fools should work as normal. I hit pallys and other high def chars very often with this setup.
But then i need to rethink a little bit on throw baba. Cause then the ias in ghost glaives is more or less not needed, as the lacherator or other fast weps becomes main hand after bug and controls my ias.

Yes it would fuck up babas wsg, as you would re wsm bug after wsg. But i don't need to wsg often.

This post was edited by gel87 on Oct 24 2017 12:07am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll