d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Women
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.01
Oct 13 2017 04:02pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Oct 13 2017 02:29pm)
Technology has changed thing, for sure. In the old days you'd probably court a smaller number of women and it would obviously be in person, not via cyber exchanges. Women are also far more liberated now and don't need to pursue men for resources as much as they used to, so the balance of power has shifted more in their favor.

Definitely appreciate that they just don't hold me high on their priority list, which is more than fair, they probably enjoy the attention more than anything while they pursue those they really want or hold close relationships that might even be negative to them, i.e. shitty exes, etc.

EDIT -- This is neither here nor there, but I gave this girl my number at my work the other day, she's a customer, not a coworker, which is kind of a big deal for me, I'm very shy and put myself out on a limb because she comes in frequently and it'd be embarassing if she shot me down and came in again, etc.

Anyways, she didn't text me for a few days, maybe 6-7 or so, and I was just telling myself internally, "maybe I gave her the wrong number on accident" in order to salvage self-esteem lol. She finally responds and we're talking for a bit and then she stops responding, so I'm thinking, "well fuck, oh well". Anyways, she comes in last night and she says she never got my most recent messages and I check my ghetto third party "Text Now" app and it says I sent them but she shows me her phone and never got them.

So I gave her my other number and we are talking more now. Hopefully this one works out lol.

Best wishes brother

Hopefully it blossoms into something incredible
Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 14 2017 09:37am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 12 2017 11:33pm)
Even more bitterness and generalization nowadays

I've been involved with a shitty person so I get the feelings but to apply to anyone other than that person is ignorant and immature

The negativity and bitterness directed towards women in general because of one or a few bad experiences with people that just happen to be women is what leads to more failed and bitter relationships

Based on statistics. You don't know anything about my life or how I treat women.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 14 2017 10:48am
Quit investing in women that aren't that interested.

I've been doing online dating again, and have been having great success.
I've made a really awesome profile, with good photos. I used to have pretty mediocre success, but now I have options with some actually pretty attractive women, and older women.
I could be going on so many more dates then I've been going on, but I just don't really feel like it. I don't want to invest that much time n multiple dates.

And honestly. I'm just another guy. With dating, ive gotten pretty good however. How you show up is everything.
These women are literally getting messaged by over a hundred men at times. But I'm one of the few that are getting the actual dates. The clueless men just help push them into my lap.

Ultimarely. Don't bother using the phone for chit chat, if you're online dating, you need to build a little rapport in the beginning of messaging. But. Just make dates and make that your mission.

Some women quit responding before I get the chance to get the number. Some never respond. Some start giving me boring responses like "Yeah i know" so i stop reaching out. All of its okay.

Eventually you just don't really care, and that's when results come the best and most effortless (and women find that attractive).
I'm always calm, patient and sweet to all women, especially those I'm romantically interested in. However.
When I have a woman flake, I see it as a gift, it shows she wasn't that interested. So. I just say "Well, let me know when your schedule opens up"
And then? I keep dating other women. And let her go unless she chooses to get back in contact with me. It takes two to tango.

When she loses interest, I lose interest quickly myself.
It's infinitely times better to go out with a woman that is excited to see you. Easier and more fun, she'll contribute more.
The women that are jumping over fences to be with you is where it's at, not the woman that's sitting on the fence going "ehh.."
And of course women usually aren't going to be head over heels in love with you from the get go, but you know what I mean.

I also agree it helps to build yourself to a strong foundation. That's when your success will be the greatest.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Oct 14 2017 11:14am
Gold: 374.69
Oct 15 2017 10:46am
Usually if I flake on my friends it’s because I’ve gotten last minute social anxiety and dread going.

Times I have flaked on a guy it’s usually my fault. Carelessness or not watching the time or getting caught up with friends. Guys flake on girls too though for the same reasons

If she just flat out blew you off with no text or anything even the next day she doesn’t sound nice and you’re better off without such a selfish person.

Sorry you felt bummed. Hope new chick works out
Gold: 106.01
Oct 19 2017 02:39am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 12 2017 05:18pm)
it's people not women

people are more self absorbed than ever because it comes with the luxuries and peacefulness of our time compared to the past as well as people multitasking like crazy and overextending their attention spans

and to be blunt but honest a person that flakes just isn't that into spending time with you, people tend to be selfish and do what they want and if they are flaking with you... well...

another reason why it's best to meet women naturally while living life to the fullest so you aren't stuck with the cyber vagina menu that is only going to leave you frustrated

This topic, at least in this context is generally too charged to even comment, but this is really all you need to know.

You'll find a woman worth your time and vise versa the same way you earn anything in life worth having, through effort and persistence.

Best of luck and don't give up.

This post was edited by PurpleBuds on Oct 19 2017 02:42am
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll