d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Women
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,900.49
Oct 12 2017 03:19pm
Women are such God damn flakes lol. Every time I try and make plans with a woman it never comes to fruition.

I guess I can't blame them since the world comes to them and they are probably flooded with people who want to do stuff with them to try and fuck them.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Oct 12 2017 03:25pm
Maybe It's the ones u pick

This post was edited by Xistz on Oct 12 2017 03:25pm
Oct 12 2017 03:27pm
Quote (Xistz @ Oct 12 2017 09:25pm)
Maybe It's the ones u pick

It is a limited sample size to be sure but I'm sure a lot of dudes here can relate.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Oct 12 2017 03:40pm
I can relate, but when I do it comes down to the women you surround yourself with. Good luck
Oct 12 2017 03:41pm
Quote (Xistz @ Oct 12 2017 09:40pm)
I can relate, but when I do it comes down to the women you surround yourself with. Good luck

Luck is the key factor. One can have all the initiative in the world but you need luck to build momentum.
Gold: 28,296.01
Oct 12 2017 05:18pm
it's people not women

people are more self absorbed than ever because it comes with the luxuries and peacefulness of our time compared to the past as well as people multitasking like crazy and overextending their attention spans

and to be blunt but honest a person that flakes just isn't that into spending time with you, people tend to be selfish and do what they want and if they are flaking with you... well...

another reason why it's best to meet women naturally while living life to the fullest so you aren't stuck with the cyber vagina menu that is only going to leave you frustrated

Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 12 2017 06:06pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Oct 12 2017 05:19pm)
Women are such God damn flakes lol. Every time I try and make plans with a woman it never comes to fruition.

I guess I can't blame them since the world comes to them and they are probably flooded with people who want to do stuff with them to try and fuck them.

You're right. This is 97% of women nowadays.

Persist though, you'll be rewarded at the end when you find someone who wants the same as you.

And keep in mind you won't find Mrs. Right if you aren't Mr. Right.

Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 12 2017 07:18pm)
it's people not women

people are more self absorbed than ever because it comes with the luxuries and peacefulness of our time compared to the past as well as people multitasking like crazy and overextending their attention spans

and to be blunt but honest a person that flakes just isn't that into spending time with you, people tend to be selfish and do what they want and if they are flaking with you... well...

another reason why it's best to meet women naturally while living life to the fullest so you aren't stuck with the cyber vagina menu that is only going to leave you frustrated

Women are worse because society does not hold them accountable for their actions. They are given free passes.

Agreed about everything else.
Gold: 1,094.00
Oct 12 2017 08:49pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Oct 12 2017 05:19pm)

Yup, had one flake on me last week.

I don't mind the ghosting. If you're gonna ghost, then do so without making a build up... don't go off saying you're exemplary and "not that type of person"

Feel you bud.

Gold: 28,296.01
Oct 12 2017 09:33pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 12 2017 05:06pm)
You're right. This is 97% of women nowadays.

Women are worse because society does not hold them accountable for their actions. They are given free passes.

Agreed about everything else.

Even more bitterness and generalization nowadays

I've been involved with a shitty person so I get the feelings but to apply to anyone other than that person is ignorant and immature

The negativity and bitterness directed towards women in general because of one or a few bad experiences with people that just happen to be women is what leads to more failed and bitter relationships

Oct 13 2017 03:29pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 12 2017 11:18pm)
it's people not women

Technology has changed thing, for sure. In the old days you'd probably court a smaller number of women and it would obviously be in person, not via cyber exchanges. Women are also far more liberated now and don't need to pursue men for resources as much as they used to, so the balance of power has shifted more in their favor.

Definitely appreciate that they just don't hold me high on their priority list, which is more than fair, they probably enjoy the attention more than anything while they pursue those they really want or hold close relationships that might even be negative to them, i.e. shitty exes, etc.

EDIT -- This is neither here nor there, but I gave this girl my number at my work the other day, she's a customer, not a coworker, which is kind of a big deal for me, I'm very shy and put myself out on a limb because she comes in frequently and it'd be embarassing if she shot me down and came in again, etc.

Anyways, she didn't text me for a few days, maybe 6-7 or so, and I was just telling myself internally, "maybe I gave her the wrong number on accident" in order to salvage self-esteem lol. She finally responds and we're talking for a bit and then she stops responding, so I'm thinking, "well fuck, oh well". Anyways, she comes in last night and she says she never got my most recent messages and I check my ghetto third party "Text Now" app and it says I sent them but she shows me her phone and never got them.

So I gave her my other number and we are talking more now. Hopefully this one works out lol.

This post was edited by Kamahl16 on Oct 13 2017 03:33pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll