d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > In Search Of A Logo Design > Yup!
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,225.00
Oct 29 2017 02:14pm
Quote (kannadamm @ Oct 26 2017 02:21pm)
2500fg for this logo if your interested.

https://i.imgur.com/2d9zzjJ.jpg

Ty for your time, I will wait a bit to see if other people can give it a try.

Gold: 246.00
Oct 29 2017 11:43pm
i can do professional work but it will cost like 10k+... this is forum gold vs professional graphic design were talking about
Gold: 17,225.00
Oct 30 2017 08:58am
Quote (V0LTR0N @ Oct 30 2017 12:43am)
i can do professional work but it will cost like 10k+... this is forum gold vs professional graphic design were talking about

Please read the part where I say this is for a NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION. I am well aware that I am asking for someone to work for FG, but since this non profit organization is still to the stage of a project, there is a grand total of 0$ in the bank account. I just want a somewhat decent logo so we can go forward with this project and start working on a plateforme. When things are going a bit better and that there is funds availlable I will probably hire a professional and pay him real money to rework or redo the logo.

I myself just graduated as software engineer, do you think I will get paid for my work on the plateforme ? Answer's no, not even FG. I do it because it is a good cause, I know I can help with stuff I am good with and I was hoping someone could help me with the design of a logo. Yes it may rely on unpaid volunteer work, but I know there is still good people out there that dislike racism as much as I do, so I take the chance and ask for people to help if they can.

If you are not interested, don't post with your bad attitude please

Thank you, I am still looking.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll