d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Choosing A Main > Another One Of Those Topics Yes
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2017 06:22pm
So I'm a huge alcoholic probably the worst wow has ever seen and I literally play for like hour or two trying to figure this shit out. I really like enhance shaman but I feel kinda squishy. I have a warlock pretty decently geared but affliction sort of bores me just sitting dotting shit over and over. And demo is pretty fun but I could never keep up Dmg wise. I mainly pve but I do want to get into pvp aswel. I was thinking maybe a hunter, for the fact I could wreck house running through shit pve, can pull decent dps and hunters are always good in pvp. But who knows it could end up boring the life out of me like it does for lots of others. I like to be able to take on multiple enemy's easily which is why I do like the tank classes but I'm not interested in tanking in raids and stuff and tanks blow now any way in pvp. Warrior rotation kind of bores me aswel I no a lot of people will probably flame me for that. I was thinking maybe DH might be a good choice to. But any one have any thoughts?
Gold: 2,888.88
Oct 11 2017 07:27pm
Enhance Shaman (Melee) + Warlock (Dark Caster) + Hunter (Pet + General PvE Faceroll ability)

Put all that together, what do you get?

A Death Knight.

Frost, Excellent melee damage, squishy, but has the ability to kite and heal.

Unholy, Extremely strong BG spec, and always fun in PvP imo, at least compared to an Enhance Shaman.

Blood, God in PvE. If you die outside of a Raid, you're drunker than you thought.

Also, DK lore (if you're into that) is probably the best in the game, with only Paladins competing in that department, and then Druids.

As far as Demon Hunters go, them having only two specs gets me bored easily. While they do have a few cool looking abilities, their rotations make me a bit sad. Also, there are a literal shit ton of them. Which to me, always turns me off to a class.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2017 08:04am
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Oct 11 2017 05:27pm)
Enhance Shaman (Melee) + Warlock (Dark Caster) + Hunter (Pet + General PvE Faceroll ability)

Put all that together, what do you get?

A Death Knight.

Frost, Excellent melee damage, squishy, but has the ability to kite and heal.

Unholy, Extremely strong BG spec, and always fun in PvP imo, at least compared to an Enhance Shaman.

Blood, God in PvE. If you die outside of a Raid, you're drunker than you thought.

Also, DK lore (if you're into that) is probably the best in the game, with only Paladins competing in that department, and then Druids.

As far as Demon Hunters go, them having only two specs gets me bored easily. While they do have a few cool looking abilities, their rotations make me a bit sad. Also, there are a literal shit ton of them. Which to me, always turns me off to a class.

Dk may be what I am looking for
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll