d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Disconnecting With A Perfectly Fine Internet In > Ulab, Am I The Only One Who Tried This?
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.01
Oct 10 2017 03:19pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 10 2017 11:10pm)
no, random crashes are user not server.
server issues would be wide spread to everyone on those servers.

it is not the servers
could be it be bad file on the users isntallation of PoE? sure.
9 out of 10 times its a bad driver or improperly uninstalled shit, or just plain a mess of a computer.

So firstly.. a crash is if the game crashes.. meaning gives the error (for example) " program has stopped running " (Among other errors) it doesnt crash me cause its disconnecting me..

And secondly. it can very well be the server big chance of it being, it can be 2 things, my internet (it is not as would be very odd as i can play Other games just perfectly) and the server.

These random crashes occuring is something im 99% sure is servers fault, from what i know GGG has a bad rep with the servers being unstable.
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Oct 10 2017 10:33pm)
amen, preach it bro

Preaching all day brother :hug:

Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 10 2017 10:58pm)
and how come everyone that posts here about disconnects eventually finds out their computer is garbage or needs to be cleaned or they are too stupid to adjust their settings; and then they have no more disconnect problems when its fixed on their end?

You loved to blame GGG and certainly they have their own issues (still 1000x better than ActiBliz) but their servers are pretty stable (after the first week of a reset).

My computer is not garbage lol. even if its 8 years old i did have someone who actually knows theyre shit look at it and its in no way shit, you dont need a 6000$ PC to have a "Decent" PC. runs most games on High or Ultra :P

doesnt need to be cleaned as its only been a few month since i bought it of my neighboor who didnt use it for anything but gaming.

We dont love to blame GGG, but we know for a fact (even if u say theyre servers are stable) that the servers alot of the time is unstable.

This post was edited by nicklaspp1234 on Oct 10 2017 03:21pm
Gold: 1,444.13
Oct 10 2017 03:22pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 10 2017 05:17pm)
well its kinda unlikely that i got same installation error on both computers every time i install :unsure: also not mess of a computer because when i bought it, poe was one of the first things i installed, computer was new and clean :blush: !

simple logic says its not the computer :unsure: !

install error is different than a server error,
and likely install errors are loss of information during the download/installation process which typically is caused by the ISP.
Most ISP's are shitheads that provide crappy service and even though you might have fast speeds, the service itself is unreliable and has consistent hiccups.

My speeds suck, but at least my connection is extremely stable.
Oct 10 2017 03:22pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 10 2017 11:17pm)
well its kinda unlikely that i got same installation error on both computers every time i install :unsure: also not mess of a computer because when i bought it, poe was one of the first things i installed, computer was new and clean :blush: !

simple logic says its not the computer :unsure: !

#MyNewGod :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Oct 10 2017 03:25pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 10 2017 11:22pm)
install error is different than a server error,
and likely install errors are loss of information during the download/installation process which typically is caused by the ISP.
Most ISP's are shitheads that provide crappy service and even though you might have fast speeds, the service itself is unreliable and has consistent hiccups.

My speeds suck, but at least my connection is extremely stable.

My connection is stable too, yet i get disconnected hmm.. must be something with my internet.. or not, its definetly GGG Servers.

Yes its very different from a server error, he never said it was a server error either, he just said he got the same installation error on two computers.
Might be corrupted file, might be alot of shit.
Oct 10 2017 03:25pm
Quote (nicklaspp1234 @ Oct 10 2017 05:19pm)
So firstly.. a crash is if the game crashes.. meaning gives the error (for example) " program has stopped running " (Among other errors) it doesnt crash me cause its disconnecting me..

And secondly. it can very well be the server big chance of it being, it can be 2 things, my internet (it is not as would be very odd as i can play Other games just perfectly) and the server.

These random crashes occuring is something im 99% sure is servers fault, from what i know GGG has a bad rep with the servers being unstable.

Preaching all day brother :hug:

My computer is not garbage lol. even if its 8 years old i did have someone who actually knows theyre shit look at it and its in no way shit, you dont need a 6000$ PC to have a "Decent" PC. runs most games on High or Ultra :P

doesnt need to be cleaned as its only been a few month since i bought it of my neighboor who didnt use it for anything but gaming.

We dont love to blame GGG, but we know for a fact (even if u say theyre servers are stable) that the servers alot of the time is unstable.

this just helps prove my point, you have no clue what you are doing or talking about
"computer doesn't need to be cleaned, i bought it used and the guy only played games with it" LMAO
its 8 years old, its garbage whether you want to admit it or not, it plays 15 year old games fine, thats great.
willing to bet you dont even have an SSD. Most likely your connection issues are harddrive related.
You throw an SSD in there or clean the HD and you will not be having disconnects.
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 10 2017 03:26pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 10 2017 11:25pm)
this just helps prove my point, you have no clue what you are doing or talking about
"computer doesn't need to be cleaned, i bought it used and the guy only played games with it" LMAO
its 8 years old, its garbage whether you want to admit it or not, it plays 15 year old games fine, thats great.
willing to bet you dont even have an SSD. Most likely your connection issues are harddrive related.
You throw an SSD in there or clean the HD and you will not be having disconnects.

i have an ssd too :cry: !
Gold: 90.58
Oct 10 2017 03:27pm
nicklaspp1234

list your pc specs sir
Oct 10 2017 03:27pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 10 2017 05:26pm)
i have an ssd too :cry: !

you are trying to compare apples to oranges here
your problem is different than what we are mostly talking about here, and I think everyone can agree that its not server related.
Oct 10 2017 03:30pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 10 2017 11:25pm)

1863GB Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 (SATA) :hug:

Yes, please do call it garbage, altho it isnt.

Plays newer games with high and ultra graphics just fine too ^^

Lets see.. 1.5 TB available. yup theres alot of shit to clean i can definetly see that.

So basicly your saying that my connection issues is Harddrive related... makes sense.. i can see that.. not realy, i play so many different games i dont care to count yet this is the only game having issues.

Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 10 2017 11:27pm)
your problem is different than what we are mostly talking about here, and I think everyone can agree that its not server related.

Picture on its way :hug:

Page 4.

This post was edited by nicklaspp1234 on Oct 10 2017 03:32pm
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 10 2017 03:31pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 10 2017 11:27pm)

im trying to say that my computer is so advanced it could post here by itself if it wanted to :mellow: and even if it wasnt, i had the same problems on the other one and multiple times :wacko:

basically it can be anything: internet connection, ggg servers, game code, something else idk! but if two different computers produce same error on multiple installations, it just cant be the computer :wacko:
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll