First off, I know this is a programmers forum, although I am not sure where else to post and thought it could be semi-relatable.
Is anyone here able to help me with packet tracer (ACLs)
This is a case study for a project for my Networking class.
DMZ DNS Server - 192.168.20.5
DMZ Web Server - 192.168.20.2
Branch Admin - 18.104.22.168
Configure an ACL to allow access to the DMZ servers from the Internet.
- Configure an ACL to allow access to the DMZ servers from the Internet. Create, apply, and verify an extended named ACL (named OUTSIDE-TO-DMZ) to filter incoming traffic to the HQ-ASA. The ACL should be created in the order specified in the following guidelines
- HTTP traffic is allowed to DMZ Web Svr.
- DNS traffic (both TCP and UDP) is allowed to the DMZ DNS server (two separate ACEs).
- FTP traffic from the branch administrator workstation is allowed to the DMZ web server.
- The ACL should contain four ACEs.
Offering 100 FG for reward
Also possibly another solution required for Site-toSite IPsec VPN