d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Maplestory 1 & 2 >
FT
> Recently Came Back To Bera
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.00
Oct 8 2017 11:58pm
Hey JSP,

So I haven't been online on MapleStory in forever (almost 10 years) so everything is quite new to me. My highest char is a lvl 60 cleric which was pretty damn high when I was playing ^^

When logging in I noticed my character was filled up with some old school fun-items (different color tubes, lollipop, red whip, alu bat etc etc.)

My question is: are these items worth anything today as a sort of collector's item or are they random crap that nobody wants?

Thank you for all answers :)

This post was edited by CraZ on Oct 8 2017 11:59pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2017 11:30am
Yes pre Big Bang items are worth a lot of mesos. Your looking for sky skis red / black /blue maple bandanas maple shields raccoon mask Neva feel free to pm I can price check in game for you
Gold: 11.00
Oct 9 2017 04:21pm
Quote (Guu @ 9 Oct 2017 19:30)
Yes pre Big Bang items are worth a lot of mesos. Your looking for sky skis red / black /blue maple bandanas maple shields raccoon mask Neva feel free to pm I can price check in game for you

I found 2x frying pan, toymaker cap, some valentines roses, snowboards, pico hammer, different color tubes

I also have a ton of old Christmas decorations for the tree (like star, bell and lots of letters). Lmk if worth anything :)
Oct 9 2017 04:59pm
Quote (CraZ @ Oct 9 2017 03:21pm)
I found 2x frying pan, toymaker cap, some valentines roses, snowboards, pico hammer, different color tubes

I also have a ton of old Christmas decorations for the tree (like star, bell and lots of letters). Lmk if worth anything :)

Not sure about decorations but everything else 500 mil +
Oct 10 2017 06:49pm
Quote (CraZ @ Oct 9 2017 10:21pm)

try doing what i am currently doing when pricing my items:

keep using owls to check each item until you find a few people selling the item. dont go by 1 search find cause that price can be off. wait until you see a few of the item being sold and start selling lower and go from there.
the old items like those are all worth a LOT of mesos right now. dont sell anything until you at least try what i recommended above! be careful because alot of people would love to make some quick fast easy mesos "pricing" something WAY less than its worth and than trying to offer to take it off your hands. its an old way to trick people into selling to people like us (because i too havent been on in a very long time and this is the same trick i do every time i come back to maplestory and i always end up having billions and billions of mesos in weeks time. also use free market to take advantage of flipping items. such a fast quick way to make money.just dont sell anything too fast or you will highly regret it when you find it was worth ALOT later. (i have done this countless times when i thought non % A nebs were junk so i sold a whole ton of them for 1 meso each. thought they were junk and found out they were 180m each easily right now.)

EDIT: btw i am bera also and pretty much only use free market to play. i just buy cheap stuff and resell it. i eventually learn all the prices and can freely roam the market to buy cheap stuff that i know i can make a quick profit on.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Oct 10 2017 06:52pm
Gold: 355.00
Oct 12 2017 10:17pm
pm me if u wannt buy a lgr :D
Go Back To Maplestory 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll