d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Justice League Trailer - Oct 8, 2017
Prev1151617
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.70
Dec 5 2017 12:58pm
not that great imo
Gold: 10,025.00
Dec 7 2017 08:22pm
Looks like WB is changing things up going forward: http://www.slashfilm.com/dc-movies-shake-up/

The good:
New head of development is being looked for, hopefully they get someone with a vision for the future of the DCEU, kind of like what's his face that Marvel has for the MCU.
Universe seems like it will still exist, and not get cut like the dark universe.

The bad:
I am not 100% sure if I understood what was being said but it sounds like the studio wants to have more control over the movies going forward. Their meddling has fucked so many things up already, I can't see more studio control working out.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 7 2017 09:39pm
good
even if they start to put out marvel-like child-family-entertainment stuff, atleast they will be on the same page more
Gold: Locked
Dec 7 2017 09:40pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Dec 7 2017 10:22pm)
Looks like WB is changing things up going forward: [URL=http://www.slashfilm.com/dc-movies-shake-up/]http://www.slashfilm.com/dc-movies-shake-up/[/URL]

The good:
New head of development is being looked for, hopefully they get someone with a vision for the future of the DCEU, kind of like what's his face that Marvel has for the MCU.
Universe seems like it will still exist, and not get cut like the dark universe.

The bad:
I am not 100% sure if I understood what was being said but it sounds like the studio wants to have more control over the movies going forward. Their meddling has fucked so many things up already, I can't see more studio control working out.

What is Shazam btw? The Rock and one of the kids from it is in it.
The rock must have got tired not being offered a role in marvel
Dec 7 2017 10:40pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Dec 7 2017 08:40pm)
What is Shazam btw? The Rock and one of the kids from it is in it.
The rock must have got tired not being offered a role in marvel

Shazam aka Captain Marvel is a pretty neat hero.

Kid gets the powers of Shazam (ancient wizard gives him the powers of the Greek gods, each letter stands for a different God. Z for Zeus for example). Whenever the kid says Shazam he transforms into Captain Marvel (they dropped this eventually and just called him Shazam because of reasons).

The transformation also calls down a magical bolt of lightning everytime he says Shazam to transform to hero form or back to kid form.

He actually uses this once to own Superman pretty good, cuz Superman is weak to magic.

Black Adam is one of his enemies, basically he is a person that Shazam (the wizard) gave the Shazam powers to but he turned out to be evil. I think the rock is playing Adam, don't know if he is in the Shazam movie though.

This post was edited by Blah58 on Dec 7 2017 10:40pm
Gold: Locked
Dec 7 2017 11:46pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Dec 8 2017 12:40am)
Shazam aka Captain Marvel is a pretty neat hero.

Kid gets the powers of Shazam (ancient wizard gives him the powers of the Greek gods, each letter stands for a different God. Z for Zeus for example). Whenever the kid says Shazam he transforms into Captain Marvel (they dropped this eventually and just called him Shazam because of reasons).

The transformation also calls down a magical bolt of lightning everytime he says Shazam to transform to hero form or back to kid form.

He actually uses this once to own Superman pretty good, cuz Superman is weak to magic.

Black Adam is one of his enemies, basically he is a person that Shazam (the wizard) gave the Shazam powers to but he turned out to be evil. I think the rock is playing Adam, don't know if he is in the Shazam movie though.

hmm, sounds weird. Wonder how it will be
Dec 7 2017 11:51pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Dec 7 2017 10:46pm)
hmm, sounds weird. Wonder how it will be

It's like BIG but you turn into a super hero instead of Tom Hanks.

Edit: justice league: war the animated movie shows his character off pretty nicely. Also it's a good film.

This post was edited by Blah58 on Dec 7 2017 11:53pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1151617
Add Reply New Topic New Poll